Job cuts....First page of Google Search. Oh boy.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Digest: Shell adding to job cuts
Houston Chronicle - ‎Mar 16, 2010‎

Delta to Cut 840 Regional Jobs at Cincinnati Airport BusinessWeek

Land Registry to cut another 800 jobs
Times Online - Peter Stiff - ‎11 hours ago‎

Most Integrys job cuts are “voluntary” severance
Green Bay Press Gazette - Richard Ryman - ‎3 hours ago‎

Mecom targets further job cuts
Financial Times - Esther Bintliff - ‎2 hours ago‎

Health Ministry Announces Job Cuts by 2011
TopNews United States - Amit Pathania - ‎20 minutes ago‎

Siemens announces 4200 job cuts
BBC News - ‎23 minutes ago‎

12 branches and 140 jobs may be lost
CharlotteObserver.com - Ely Portillo - ‎5 hours ago‎

County courts cut more than 300 jobs
Santa Monica Daily Press - Lisa Anderson - ‎

Elgin-based school district outlines hundreds of job cuts

CRA International Q1 EPS misses estimates, to cut jobs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These are all current off of the first page of a Google search. Four to five hundred thousand a week in the US, and Millions around the world, and they just keep on coming.

We've been raped and noone can justifiably blame one party. It's both of them and they stay moving like business as usual wanting us to pay for healthcare rather than addressing the fact that open trade with China and unpatriotic, greedy Americans stuck it to us and are destroying this country. I feel horrible for our soldiers right now because if I were in their shoes, I would be questioning if this was the country I rememberd signing up to fight for.

Our politicians are more crooked and intimidating than the mafia ever was and the wall street cats and corporations have become as heartless as lawnmowers cutting the terrain. We as middle class Americans have become a used up commodity and have been replaced by a cheaper model overseas. Our sovereignty is gone now unless we can somehow take it back.

We've been raped and noone can justifiably blame one party. It's both of them and they stay moving like business as usual wanting us to pay for healthcare rather than addressing the fact that open trade with China and unpatriotic, greedy Americans stuck it to us and are destroying this country. I feel horrible for our soldiers right now because if I were in their shoes, I would be questioning if this was the country I rememberd signing up to fight for.

Our politicians are more crooked and intimidating than the mafia ever was and the wall street cats and corporations have become as heartless as lawnmowers cutting the terrain. We as middle class Americans have become a used up commodity and have been replaced by a cheaper model overseas. Our sovereignty is gone now unless we can somehow take it back.
Only the US military could take it back.Traitors need killing.
The problem is that they are now mostly the least educated and most brainwashed/flagwashed "Murkastan has to offer.

You're doomed.
Vote with your feet.

Forum List

Back