Job creation not the president’s job.

Don't forget God created Sam Colt. He ain't notin'

and I could give a rat's ass about Bob.

You have less than Sam Colt. Why else would you be emulating him?

What the fuck is your god damn problem?

I have no problem. I am just entertaining myself with folks such as you.

You obviously have no intellectual argument to counter anything I say so the the best I can do is LMAO at your responses.

You obviously have no intellectual argument to counter anything I say so the the best I can do is LMAO at your responses.

What is the argument? Do you like to argue just for the sake of arguing?
Is this your attempt to derail this thread?

Is that it? Is that the best you can do? Let's see. We are on a political chat board. The whole goddamn reason for it's existence is for political discourse/disagreement. You got anything to say that requires some braincells?

Is that it? Is that the best you can do? Let's see. We are on a political chat board. The whole goddamn reason for it's existence is for political discourse/disagreement. You got anything to say that requires some braincells?

Why are you deleting or changing portions of my post?

I also wrote this

I think you are trying to derail this thread.

Oh you picked on my 1200 posts. Which of those do you find most objectionable and why? Or...which do you agree with. I'm trying to help you here. You can either learn to discuss things or continue to be a mindless koolaid drinking troll. Your choice.

I also wrote this

Nah, I am trying to get you focused man...Like an arrow.

Oh you picked on my 1200 posts. Which of those do you find most objectionable and why? Or...which do you agree with. I'm trying to help you here. You can either learn to discuss things or continue to be a mindless koolaid drinking troll. Your choice.

Oh fuck you think you can teach me something? You don't know me, I've gone tit for tat with the best liberals here and I'm still here. Just ask around. Glad I could guide you in the right direction your head in your ass position looked un-natural.

As for the opening post. I agree with LilolLady. It is not the President's job to do job creation. That is a burden that has been cast on the President by the right. When GW was in office during the 2000 recession you heard no such bullshit.

I also wrote this

Nah, I am trying to get you focused man...Like an arrow.

Stop editing my replies how about it?

Some of you Independents think you can straddle the fence and be ON THE OUTSIDE of all the bullshit. well, MAKE up you damn minds. GO ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

I find most of you cowards...not willing to TAKE A STAND.

I find most of you partisans cowards.
You find a herd and run with it, never daring to step out and expose yourselves.
No need for original thought - it's all done for you in the herd and it's nice and safe in there.

I've been called a liberal on this forum for daring to mention the term 'Critical Thinking' - God forbid anyone from thinking critically!

Oh fuck you think you can teach me something? You don't know me, I've gone tit for tat with the best liberals here and I'm still here. Just ask around. Glad I could guide you in the right direction your head in your ass position looked un-natural.

Except I ain't no liberal. I am an ***Independent*** man. I drink no f'in koolaid. I have seen the worst both of your sorry sides have to offer. So the best you can do is an inaccurate personal attack.

Except I ain't no liberal. I am an ***Independent*** man. I drink f'in koolaid. I have seen the worst both of your sorry sides have to offer. So the best you can do is an inaccurate personal attack.
Did I call you a liberal? If I did show it.
Both sides? I am not a party man, but I am a Republican. So it would be inaccurate on your part to say I have not seen the damage the Republican party has done.
Democrat and Republican both want the samething but do things differntly to get what they want. As for your claim of being atrtacked Junior I haven't attacked you yet. I'm just toying with you like a killer whale does before he gose in for the kill.

Except I ain't no liberal. I am an ***Independent*** man. I drink f'in koolaid. I have seen the worst both of your sorry sides have to offer. So the best you can do is an inaccurate personal attack.
Both sides? I am not a party man, but I am a Republican. So it would be inaccurate on your part to say I have not seen the damage the Republican party has done.
Democrat and Republican both want the samething but do things differntly to get what they want. As for your claim of being atrtacked Junior I haven't attacked you yet. I'm just toying with you like a killer whale does before he gose in for the kill.

If you think I am a junior you are sorely miscalculating and wiser than you have circled and failed. At least you made an attempt at some real discourse. Getting better.

If you think I am a junior you are sorely miscalculating and wiser than you have circled and failed. At least you made an attempt at some real discourse. Getting better.

Well how about stop acting like a junior, how about it sport?

Well I don't see it. You do. I have been asking you to objectively object or support any of the 1200 posts you state I made. You have not done that. You did quote one post and neither refuted or condoned other than the way I wrote it. So tell me who is being a junior?

Well I don't see it. You do. I have been asking you to objectively object or support any of the 1200 posts you state I made. You have not done that. You did quote one post and neither refuted or condoned other than the way I wrote it. So tell me who is being a junior?

Junior, you see you're showing your age a lot younger than I am. When I said I wouldn't have wrote it any other way it was a compliment, a form of praise at least thats what we old timers do it.

Junior, you see you're showing your age a lot younger than I am. When I said I wouldn't have wrote it any other way it was a compliment, a form of praise at least thats what we old timers do it.

Given the spirit of the moment it surely sounded very fascitious to me. Still circling? I have made no threat nor do I feel threatened. Juniors make threats cuz they have thin skin.

Given the spirit of the moment it surely sounded very fascitious to me. Still circling? I have made no threat nor do I feel threatened. Juniors make threats cuz they have thin skin.

one more time, you don't know me this is the first time we've chated. I haven't insulted you. When I insult you there will be no doubts wht so ever.

Forum List

Back