JJ Watts signs with the Cardinals

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
2 year 23 million guaranteed. Dude chose money over Super Bowl. Can’t blame him.

Last edited:
meh. it's an open question if he will succeed. could have gone to a better team...unless they appoint ME as coach, the Cardinals are going nowhere

EvabtAuXIAAMaaE

While I hated to see Watt go he's a shell of his former self,which still means better than the vast majority at his position,whatever that position may be. He moved more than a vagrant in his good years.
Would have rather seen him go to a team with more potential for sure.

While I hated to see Watt go he's a shell of his former self,which still means better than the vast majority at his position,whatever that position may be. He moved more than a vagrant in his good years.

The Rumor swirling around is Kyler Murray for Deshaun Watson

The Rumor swirling around is Kyler Murray for Deshaun Watson

He ain't Watson but he's serviceable.
After watching what Cal and O'Brien did to the Texans I'm not sure I'll watch any Texans football this year.
Some teams never see a QB of Watsons caliber and those dumbfucks screwed the pooch.

"The one thing I can promise you is I'm gonna work my ass off every single day to make you proud." - JJ

Forum List

Back