Jive Artist Jen Psaki Gets A Promotion

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Psaki gets kicked upstairs...well, if you can call lying for Obozo instead of Flippy's state dept. a promotion. So good ol mealy mouth Jen, who refused to call the Paris raghead attack on a Jewish Deli an attack on Jews, gets plopped down smack in the middle of a liar's hall of fame...

120710_obama_2nd_players_605_ap.jpg

What's always fascinated me about prog liars is that they believe they've pulled it off. The truth of the matter is that nobody believes anything that comes out of the Obozo administration at this point. Most of us have given up on correcting their bogus version of events we've seen with our own eyes. At this point it has to considered a sort of liar's olympics where the world holds up cards with numbers for style points and difficulty. :uhh:

“I’m not sure which – or what you’re referring to.” Jen Psaki beats off AP journalist’s question pointing out US problems with press freedom.
President Obama does not give himself enough credit, according to Jen Psaki. At least, she would give him more.
I think that there are no really smart or at least not stupid people in Obama's administration right now and i really can't understand who will be listen to these liars?!

• Banned
Now she can take credit for beauties like calling the 21 Egyptians "CITIZENS" who were beheaded by ISIS because they were Christians...Barry is a muslim...there can no longer be any doubt about that.

“I’m not sure which – or what you’re referring to.” Jen Psaki beats off AP journalist’s question pointing out US problems with press freedom.
President Obama does not give himself enough credit, according to Jen Psaki. At least, she would give him more.
I think that there are no really smart or at least not stupid people in Obama's administration right now and i really can't understand who will be listen to these liars?!
Psaki and Harf are going to be a comedy team after Obie is gone.

Now she can take credit for beauties like calling the 21 Egyptians "CITIZENS" who were beheaded by ISIS because they were Christians...Barry is a muslim...there can no longer be any doubt about that.

Looks like Inspector Clouseau has cracked the case. How can anyone have any doubt now?

Boi barry isn't just a muslim. He's one of the worst kinds of muslim. If we had to elect a muslim there are better ones out there.

Forum List

Back