Jindal keeps Blanco's tradition alive!

A liberal watchdog disapproved of a Republican governor? Wow. I so did not see that coming.

Thanks for the chuckle, Cali...but did you actually read from the link?

The brief on Jindal says:

Bobby Jindal (R-LA) was elected governor of Louisiana in 2007 and is running for reelection in 2011.

Charges:

Prevented the public release of government records and has fought legislation to make government more transparent
Weakened the authority of the state ethics board
Refused to accept federal stimulus funds to expand unemployment insurance and to fund other important programs
Rewarded campaign donors with government jobs and contracts
Has been fined for ethics violations

The full Jindal report.

Wow, a radical left wing groups disproves of a republican.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

A liberal watchdog disapproved of a Republican governor? Wow. I so did not see that coming.

Thanks for the chuckle, Cali...but did you actually read from the link?

The brief on Jindal says:

Bobby Jindal (R-LA) was elected governor of Louisiana in 2007 and is running for reelection in 2011.

Charges:

Prevented the public release of government records and has fought legislation to make government more transparent
Weakened the authority of the state ethics board
Refused to accept federal stimulus funds to expand unemployment insurance and to fund other important programs
Rewarded campaign donors with government jobs and contracts
Has been fined for ethics violations

The full Jindal report.

Oh my G-D!!! He refused to accept federal taxpayer "stimulus" money he should be in prison.

:cuckoo:

Bunch of racists. I bet if he were white they'd have a totally different take on him.

Jindal taking credit for the stimulus money:

jindaljumbostimuluscheck.jpg

Another phoney GOP fuckstick.

It's funny all the wingnuts a couple years ago who were on his bandwagon.

This is the unethical manner that liberals act now.

Instead of battelling in the realm ideas, they just make frivilous and bogus ethical complaints, and make it nearly impossible for the republican to govern.

That's what they did to Sarah Palin.

This is the unethical manner that liberals act now.

Instead of battelling in the realm ideas, they just make frivilous and bogus ethical complaints, and make it nearly impossible for the republican to govern.

That's what they did to Sarah Palin.

Its funny how Republicans are ethical 100% of the time which is clearly why 100% of all ethics complaints against them are frivolous - relieving their supporters from having to know any actual facts about anything.

Bunch of racists. I bet if he were white they'd have a totally different take on him.

The libs are probably supporting David Duke as next governor.

DOes anyone think this hit might have something to do with Jindal maybe running for president?

Uhh, no we're not. You are retarded. For one thing, we don't allow residents of Austria to run for governor here.

DOes anyone think this hit might have something to do with Jindal maybe running for president?

Uhh, no we're not. You are retarded. For one thing, we don't allow residents of Austria to run for governor here.

More xenophobia from the Left.
Which state allowed a resident of Austria to run for governor?

The more I read your post the more evident it is that you are a pretty miserable person, not to mention a racist.

You are getting close to being ignored... and I know that doesn't bother you. However, your ignorance is just getting too much to bear.

Oh yes....PLEASE run Piyush Jindal for POTUS. I can't even imagine the racists and birthers who will be crawling out of the woodwork. Oh wait, Piyush would be on the GOP ticket. Never mind.

More xenophobia from the Left.
Which state allowed a resident of Austria to run for governor?

None. David Duke lives in Austira. So he can't run for governor in Louisiana. Slow today?

New Topics

Forum List

Back