Jimmy Kimmel slams Buckingham Palace

Jimmy Kimmel jokes Buckingham Palace “must be bad” if Meghan and Harry moved to US to “get away from racism”

Making reference to something:

“Imagine after centuries of inbreeding, all of a sudden these people are concerned about the colour of a baby’s skin,” he said. “No offence, they should hope that the baby looks more like Meghan than Harry.”

My question ?

Who really cares.

The English are passe'. Why did this get to be such big news.

I am surprised twitter hasn't blocked Kimmel yet.
I don't know where you get inbreeding from. There are marriages between very very very distant cousins yes.

The Queen has every drop of blood from all of Europe.

Now I will agree that they act like a bunch of incestual crazies.

It was Kimmel and I think it is some tribal lore.
Does Jimmy Kimmel actually think he is a comedian?

Jimmy Kimmel jokes Buckingham Palace “must be bad” if Meghan and Harry moved to US to “get away from racism”

Making reference to something:

“Imagine after centuries of inbreeding, all of a sudden these people are concerned about the colour of a baby’s skin,” he said. “No offence, they should hope that the baby looks more like Meghan than Harry.”

My question ?

Who really cares.

The English are passe'. Why did this get to be such big news.

I am surprised twitter hasn't blocked Kimmel yet.
I don't know where you get inbreeding from. There are marriages between very very very distant cousins yes.

The Queen has every drop of blood from all of Europe.

Now I will agree that they act like a bunch of incestual crazies.

It was Kimmel and I think it is some tribal lore.
Does Jimmy Kimmel actually think he is a comedian?
Without Trump he is so so lost...

I can fully understand Harry having a problem with the paparazzi and wanting to get away from that but I never have understood how going on Oprah accomplishes that.

I guess it's not my problem.

Did some old insulated individuals make some unwise remarks at the Castle? It's very possible. Phillip was known for his backwards beliefs but he was born in an entirely different time. I'm not a fan of airing family problems in public.

If Harry had said "It's not the kind of atmosphere we want to raise our kids" and left it at that, went off and did his own thing, I would understand that.

I am glad that people can change but sometimes I remember that Jimmy isn't that far from having scantily clad women jumping on trampoline's and having a pre-pubescent boy making crude sexual jokes.
I read somewhere that it was just advertising and was said to make the royals and Oprah big bucks no whammy . Who knows might have backfired.

Forum List

Back