Jimmy Kimmel slams Buckingham Palace

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2017

Jimmy Kimmel jokes Buckingham Palace “must be bad” if Meghan and Harry moved to US to “get away from racism”

Making reference to something:

“Imagine after centuries of inbreeding, all of a sudden these people are concerned about the colour of a baby’s skin,” he said. “No offence, they should hope that the baby looks more like Meghan than Harry.”

My question ?

Who really cares.

The English are passe'. Why did this get to be such big news.

I am surprised twitter hasn't blocked Kimmel yet.

Jimmy Kimmel jokes Buckingham Palace “must be bad” if Meghan and Harry moved to US to “get away from racism”

“Imagine after centuries of inbreeding, all of a sudden these people are concerned about the colour of a baby’s skin,” he said. “No offence, they should hope that the baby looks more like Meghan than Harry.”

My question ?

Who really cares.

I don't know where you get inbreeding from. There are marriages between very very very distant cousins yes.

The Queen has every drop of blood from all of Europe.

Now I will agree that they act like a bunch of incestual crazies.

My question ?

Who really cares.

I don't know where you get inbreeding from. There are marriages between very very very distant cousins yes.

It was Kimmel and I think it is some tribal lore.

My question ?

Who really cares.

It was Kimmel and I think it is some tribal lore.
LOL. They definitely were fucking around with relatives. But for breeding purposes no...lol

My question ?

Who really cares.

Well, I will tell ya. Seems ya can't blame them for inbreeding,.look at this scank that married Harry. Wow , the whole country would be better off if he married a cousin instead of a token woke.

I can fully understand Harry having a problem with the paparazzi and wanting to get away from that but I never have understood how going on Oprah accomplishes that.

I guess it's not my problem.

Did some old insulated individuals make some unwise remarks at the Castle? It's very possible. Phillip was known for his backwards beliefs but he was born in an entirely different time. I'm not a fan of airing family problems in public.

If Harry had said "It's not the kind of atmosphere we want to raise our kids" and left it at that, went off and did his own thing, I would understand that.

I am glad that people can change but sometimes I remember that Jimmy isn't that far from having scantily clad women jumping on trampoline's and having a pre-pubescent boy making crude sexual jokes.

The royal b.s. should have been abolished a long time ago.....the so called royal family is a joke.

I took a course in English History once.....the royals are royal in name only.

Yet the English People still embrace this stupidity.....Why????

My question ?

Who really cares.

I watched the interview...Megan said the press was racist, not the Royal family, but the press does not want anyone to pay attention to the facts.

The royal b.s. should have been abolished a long time ago.....the so called royal family is a joke.

After we nominated Hillary and elected Biden and Trump? We have no place calling anything others do as stupid.

After we nominated Hillary and elected Biden and Trump? We have no place calling anything others do as stupid.

Trump got elected because of Hillary.

Biden got selected because of fake ballots.

Most White Democrats are Supremist POS like Jimmy Kimmel.
They believe that they are superior to everyone.....Blacks, Latinos, Asians, working class Whites, Suburbanites, Southerners, Midwesterners, rural people......average mainstream Americans
So, he might know a lot about being a racist.
But, Megan has never proven that there is any racism in the Royal Family.
BTW, why do the White Supremist Liberals love doing black face so much?

jimmykimmel1lkfvjslkj.jpg

jimmykimmel2djlsdjls.jpg

I am glad that people can change but sometimes I remember that Jimmy isn't that far from having scantily clad women jumping on trampoline's and having a pre-pubescent boy making crude sexual jokes.
Yeah, the old Kimmel show with that Corolla guy was much better. His new show sucks.

Well.....I cannot argue wid dat.

Forum List

Back