Jimmy Carter's Solar Farm

our farm had a deep well
the pump was 300 horse power
it pumped 2790 gallons a minute
A solar farm wouldn't even begin to touch that.

Jimmy Carter is one of the most under rated presidents we have ever had.

Jimmy Carter is one of the most under rated presidents we have ever had.

He was a complete and total failure. His half assed foreign policy led to the Rise of Radical Islam when he allowed the Ayatoilet to go to Teheran. The USSR was also running amok, violating the Monroe Doctrine with impunity, establishing beachheads in America, on the isle of Grenada.

Inflation was sky high, unemployment through the roof. Steel collapsed, mile long gasoline lines.

I grew up in the tremendous metropolis of Youngstown Ohio, I saw what Carter's Little Pills did to the people.

10 acres of solar panels provides about 1/2 of the energy needs in the City of Plains, Georgia.

Less than 800 people live in Plains.

How many acres of solar panels would it take to provide the energy needs for the whole country? How about the whole world?
Jimmy Carter built a solar farm in his hometown and it now powers half of the entire city
Guess he gave up growing peanuts. I guess he figures there's no need for any more nuts with what passes for Democrats today.

10 acres of solar panels provides about 1/2 of the energy needs in the City of Plains, Georgia.

Less than 800 people live in Plains.

How many acres of solar panels would it take to provide the energy needs for the whole country? How about the whole world?
Jimmy Carter built a solar farm in his hometown and it now powers half of the entire city

Farms don't need power at NIGHT? Solar ALONE doesn't power any portion of a farm or a city.. It's all misuse and misconceptions about the energy and when it's actually available....

our farm had a deep well

Oh c'mon you slacker.. Think of the fun you could have cleaning 3 inches of new snow off of 10 acres of solar panels so you get back to the house to MAKE COFFEE !!!!!

:banana:
Dang I used to have 10000 dollar a month power bills.

our farm had a deep well

Oh c'mon you slacker.. Think of the fun you could have cleaning 3 inches of new snow off of 10 acres of solar panels so you get back to the house to MAKE COFFEE !!!!!

Solar panels are never horizontal. In michigan they're set at a 41 degree angle. Never seen a solar panel with snow on it

our farm had a deep well

Solar panels are never horizontal. In michigan they're set at a 41 degree angle. Never seen a solar panel with snow on it

Are solar panels place at different angles depending on the latitude?

I've seen solar panels are steeper than 41 degrees in Pennsylvania.

our farm had a deep well

Are solar panels place at different angles depending on the latitude?

I've seen solar panels are steeper than 41 degrees in Pennsylvania.
Yes, but Pennsylvania should be at about the same angle (maybe a little less). In Texas and California they're about 33 degrees

Forum List

Back