Jimmy Carter's Big Lie

Sorry about getting your blood boiling ... I probably shouldn't mention how many people voted for Bernie Sanders ... yeesh ...
naw, makes me young. And at my age, I need it. hey lazy will always be lazy, the left know it, and Bernie is king of lazy. holy fk, that dude probably has everything done for him. Look at him. no way he ever did sports.

Young folks driving to the left ... remind me of me at that age ... if that's what they want then who are we to say they shouldn't ... my parents never understood my American Dream so I never expected to understand my children's American Dream ...

Young folks driving to the left ... remind me of me at that age ... if that's what they want then who are we to say they shouldn't ... my parents never understood my American Dream so I never expected to understand my children's American Dream ...
when you have no value system. young conservatives had value systems.

Mr. Carter in 1976 promised that we would run out of oil by 2011.

Turned out to be just another ultraliberal, environmentalist whacko lie.

When will libs accept responsibility when they get caught in such falsehoods, the Big Lies.

I wonder how many americans remember the gas lines because of this fool.

Wasn’t Carter

It was Trumps good friends the Saudis who slapped on an oil embargo

Mr. Carter in 1976 promised that we would run out of oil by 2011.

Turned out to be just another ultraliberal, environmentalist whacko lie.

When will libs accept responsibility when they get caught in such falsehoods, the Big Lies.

I wonder how many americans remember the gas lines because of this fool.

Wasn’t Carter

It was Trumps good friends the Saudis who slapped on an oil embargo

Don't forget that carter slapped his own oil embargo...and let those hostages rot till his term ran out...he was weak and the middle east knew it...they couldn't get the hostages out of there and home fast enough when the counting was done and Reagan was president...

Forum List

Back