Jimmy Carter's Big Lie

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mr. Carter in 1976 promised that we would run out of oil by 2011.

Turned out to be just another ultraliberal, environmentalist whacko lie.

When will libs accept responsibility when they get caught in such falsehoods, the Big Lies.

When will libs accept responsibility when they get caught in such falsehoods, the Big Lies.

I wonder how many americans remember the gas lines because of this fool.

The media should really show videos of what we dealt with during the salad days of the Carter Regime.

"I wonder how many americans remember the gas lines because of this fool."

When Nixon was President? ...
did you read the quoted post? hly fk. it said Mr. Carter. I am from another planet or time. hly fk.

I remember

self inflicted pain to Americans. sad, and I bet not too many talk about it any more. The nation should hear how the left treats its citizens.
Gas Lines Evoke Memories Of Oil Crises In The 1970s

I'm old enough to remember both ... and the first one happened during the Nixon administration ... the cause was United States support of Israel ... not sure we can blame either Nixon or Carter for that ... but carry on, I dare not blame those who burn Saudi oil ...

I'm old enough to remember both ... and the first one happened during the Nixon administration ... the cause was United States support of Israel ... not sure we can blame either Nixon or Carter for that ... but carry on, I dare not blame those who burn Saudi oil ...

how does USA support of Israel cause a gas shortage? --------bubonic plague --of course ----but gas shortage?

how does USA support of Israel cause a gas shortage? --------bubonic plague --of course ----but gas shortage?

Back in the day, America was dependent on foreign oil. Trump eliminated that, so foreign producers can no longer cut us off.

well it's called reserves. and why trump wanted to be energy independent and gets laughed at. too funny, all one needs to remember is the gas lines of the 70's

I never thought anyone could be a worse president than jimmy carter...even clinton wasn't as bad as carter..and then along came obama...

I never thought anyone could be a worse president than jimmy carter...even clinton wasn't as bad as carter..and then along came obama...
he spun gas lines into doctor waits.

he spun gas lines into doctor waits.

I remember when the "misery index" led the news every night..of course, that was back when the press still had at least a bit of credibility, and hadn't become nothing more than a mouthpiece of the DNC...

Carter carries the Bible around

Which states that pastors must be men

He then leaves the southern baptists because of them not letting women be pastors

But he didn’t leave the democrat party for murdering of babies

And carter stabbed the workers in the back with his agreeing with bad unfair trade deals

Back in the day, America was dependent on foreign oil. Trump eliminated that, so foreign producers can no longer cut us off.

nice boy from Queens

well it's called reserves. and why trump wanted to be energy independent and gets laughed at. too funny, all one needs to remember is the gas lines of the 70's

We didn't have reserves during the embargo ... construction didn't begin until 1977 ... still curious why you think Carter was responsible for the 1973 energy crisis ...

IF Carter's statement that we'd be out of oil by 2011 is a lie, what would have been the truthful statement? ... The Carter administration made some terrible mistakes, and to this day the Democrat party is still completely pussified ... but they still get elected, 63 million people in the USA voted for Hillary in 2016 ...

We didn't have reserves during the embargo ... construction didn't begin until 1977 ... still curious why you think Carter was responsible for the 1973 energy crisis ...

IF Carter's statement that we'd be out of oil by 2011 is a lie, what would have been the truthful statement? ... The Carter administration made some terrible mistakes, and to this day the Democrat party is still completely pussified ... but they still get elected, 63 million people in the USA voted for Hillary in 2016 ...
well he was president in 1979, and if I'm not mistaken, the gas lines returned. I merely remind everyone that they never have a solution. They enjoy the fk out of suppressing and oppressing American Citizens. the Green New Deal anyone? BTW, that is not AOC's but some oligarch that is driving it. Power to the nth degree baby. To think any other thought makes one one of them. They have done absolutely zilch for middle class people or the poor. If you think handing poor people money is helping them, I got a bridge to nowhere. The job is to lead out of poverty not add to it.

There I go off again, it boils my blood that 63 million stupid fks vote for these anti american losers. You bet. Those people haven't a clue about life. None.

Forum List

Back