Jimmy Carter on Leiberman

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
In his Georgian twang,,, "Joe Lieberman SUCKS!!!, you would have to be a moron to vote for this PUTZ!"

Slightly paraphrased for clarity:funnyface

Here's something:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14832913/

Jimmy Carter hopes Lieberman loses
Battle for Connecticut Senate seen by some as Iraq war referendum
The Associated Press

Updated: 9:27 a.m. CT Sept 14, 2006

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Democrat Ned Lamont's senatorial campaign got a boost Wednesday from former President Carter, who offered a blistering critique of Lieberman's support for the Iraq war. "He was one of the originators of public statements that misled the American people into believing that the Iraqi war was justified," the former Democratic president said on CNN's "Larry King Live."

"He's joined in with the Republican spokespersons by saying that Democrats who disagree are really supporting terrorism," Carter said. "So for all these reasons, I've lost my confidence in Joe Lieberman and don't wish to see him re-elected...."

You know, Jimmy Carter was one of the worst US presidents in recent history, and he's the worst US ex-president in all of American history.

He's been bitter ever since Reagan kicked him back to Georgia back in 1980, he single-handidly broke the precedent of former presidents not commenting and bitching about their successors.(except from '93-'01)

I think Carter saw Nixon rehabilitating his image after Watergate by playing the elder statesmen, and Carter's been hoping for the same. But one of Nixon's strong points was foreign policy, but Carter's were... were...""negotiating" and giving the Panama Canal back to its rightful owners".

Other high points of Carter's political career were...were...

Supposedly, he broke down and cried like a baby when he was told he'd lost to Ronald Reagan, same ever since.

You know, Jimmy Carter was one of the worst US presidents in recent history, and he's the worst US ex-president in all of American history.

He's been bitter ever since Reagan kicked him back to Georgia back in 1980, he single-handidly broke the precedent of former presidents not commenting and bitching about their successors.(except from '93-'01)

I think Carter saw Nixon rehabilitating his image after Watergate by playing the elder statesmen, and Carter's been hoping for the same. But one of Nixon's strong points was foreign policy, but Carter's were... were...""negotiating" and giving the Panama Canal back to its rightful owners".

Supposedly, he broke down and cried like a baby when he was told he'd lost to Ronald Reagan, same ever since.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you. Jimmy Carter has rocketed past all presidents, he is the worst President ever. His 'legacy' is truly a work in progress on how many levels he could fail. One could have argued that like Truman, he came in at a very difficult time, providing some cover. It looked like he was going to be able to carry this off after his 'retirement'. His work with Habitat for Humanity was written about extensively and young people were flocking to it for service.

But then, he couldn't help himself. He started to interject himself into the Clinton administration, never before had an ex-president done such. With GW, he has gone way too far, that even most Democrats cringe when his name is brought up.

I would vote for Jimmy Carter if he ran tomorrow. I trust him more than the Republican who I voted for twice. How's that???

Now, Pelozzi, Kerry, Heiberman, Dodd, Chafee, Clinton, Ried, Schumar, can all go suck on a tailpipe till they expire, but I do like Jimmy Carter. Him for president, but Repubs keep the house, and senate.

I would vote for Jimmy Carter if he ran tomorrow. I trust him more than the Republican who I voted for twice. How's that???

Now, Pelozzi, Kerry, Heiberman, Dodd, Chafee, Clinton, Ried, Schumar, can all go suck on a tailpipe till they expire, but I do like Jimmy Carter. Him for president, but Repubs keep the house, and senate.

Why dont you just put a gun to our brains while you are at it.

Libs rant how bad the current US economy is under Pres Bush.

Do you remember what the economy was under President Peanut? I do - I lived through it

Top tax rate was 70%

Inflation was at 13.5%

Interest rates were double digit with 20% morgage rates

Unemployment was 7.2%

Gas prices doubled nearly overnight

Amercians held hostage for 44 days

This is the legacy of Pres Peanut, a bitter old man who is still a sore loser after 26 years

Pres Reagan cleaned up the mess and was rewarded with a 49 state reelection win in 1984.

Jimmy Carter has become a total shame to our country, not only as a sitting President, but he takes the title as the worst EX President of this country.......He has no shame going into a foreign country, and putting down this sitting President, and the 50 mil people who voted for him.....Sickening

He should be :banned:

Larry King, Wednesday 09/13

I started to listen to the CNN Larry Spritzel/President Carter interview, and just couldn't stay with it. Carter was just a rehash of the radical left wing talking points of the Democrats.........It was disgraceful behaviour/conduct on by an ex-president in this time of need for American unity. I decided to listen to some intelligent T.V...i.e. UFC...on the Spike Channel..:thup:

Well, what should I expect when his favorite son, Ramsey Clark:cuckoo: is on Sadaam's defense counsel.

Forum List

Back