Jim Mad Dog Mattis: President Biden must eliminate "America First" from US foreign policy

Mattis is wrong on this one. Our so-called allies always have to be pushed into everything. Most of their concerns are not our concerns. We need to get back to basics and follow George Washington's advice and remove ourselves from foreign entanglements. The US needs to be a neutral power that accepts short term alliances of convenience not the protector of nations that refuse to defend themselves.

i disagree

America First, Swamp Last

Mattis is an idiot

Has he not seen Kushner running around?

Trump was never America first he just paid lip service to it in europe that was it.

No one is ready to defend policy on China in 2020

i disagree

Mattis is an idiot

Trump was never America first he just paid lip service to it in europe that was it.

Given we had 8 years of capitulation, appeasement, and apology, Trump was very much America first by comparison. Why do Democrats obsess about being liked over being respected by the rest of the world?

i disagree

Mattis is an idiot

Given we had 8 years of capitulation, appeasement, and apology, Trump was very much America first by comparison. Why do Democrats obsess about being liked over being respected by the rest of the world?

Look around bro

Everyone has accepted the CHiense are a threat, the blob has turned

Obama's pivot to Asia....?

The second cold war has already begun and everyone in washington knows it.

i disagree

Mattis is an idiot

Look around bro

Defense in depth is a powerful concept. I work in Cybersecurity and preach it everyday. But that does not mean “America First” needs to be abdicated nor does it necessarily mean alliances can only be created or enhanced by dropping America First.

i disagree

Mattis is an idiot

Look around bro

Defense in depth is a powerful concept. I work in Cybersecurity and preach it everyday. But that does not mean “America First” needs to be abdicated nor does it necessarily mean alliances can only be created or enhanced by dropping America First.

Again he was not "america first" that was just a line

You don't move the embassy in Israel if you're America first

i disagree

Mattis is an idiot

Look around bro

Again he was not "america first" that was just a line

You don't move the embassy in Israel if you're America first

Expediting US back into the Paris Accords under the guise that America needs a watchdog on climate change adherence when America is leading in CO2 reduction and other countries are getting a pass is an action of putting America "last".

EnmzoVvXMAULBvb

fun fact: one third of Sleepy Joe's Pentagon Team hails from folks and organizations funded by the weapons and oil industry

Although I did attend a high school assembly and listened to a lecture by a US member of the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT) during the Nixon administration, I can only see foreign relations in terms of baseball trades. You want the best for your own team but to maintain a positive relationship going forward you can't set out to screw the other team.

Lets pray that Trump prevails in the courts to overturn the Democrat Dirty Tricks fraud.

If not America is heading towards being a pathetic shithole.

Anybody that voted for that Biden asshole is an idiot.

Forum List

Back