Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Lawrence O'Donnell is right now destroying this hearing, again with facts. And he's about to have Maxwell Frost on to talk about HIS beatdown of Republicans.

Important!

Did anyone REALLY think Democrats, despite the Twitter evidence having been exposed, were just going to roll over,tell tde truth, and give up Biden, Hunter, and the FBI?

:auiqs.jpg:

BTW, the fact that Biden irdered tbe destruction of the EU pipeline was just exposed, meaning Joe Biden may have just started a war....

BIDEN'S administration / Democrats using Twitter to censor and silence Americans while spreading disinformation and propaganda isn't exactly at the top of their 'Oh Shit' list.

The scandals are starting to pile up so fast iden and tbe Drmocrats will be hard-pressed to play defense on so many fronts for long.
They will be dragged kicking and screaming just like all the worst criminals do.

Clearly Democrats are a threat to democracy so we'll investigate their ass and hold their criminal Bidens accountable.
congress can't hold anybody accountable on crimes. Only the Doj can do such, or state prosecutors.
The Trump Family are known and proven criminals, shouldn't the Trump Crime Family be investigated by these republicans?

I don't understand the whole thread. Did those execs live under a rock? Elon Musk dumped the internal files out to the public. We knew what happened. In terms of Jan 6, were they trying to rewrite history?

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

Raskin is so steel on target with his takedown that it has to have had SOME effect on those listening to it. I don't believe that they (Republicans) are comfortable being confronted with the truth, like they were forced to hear from Raskin. These folks live in their own silos, along with Trumplandia. And now their coddling and wearing blinders regarding George Santos?

What an embarrassment this once proud party has become. And many inside of it would agree with me, if they could speak their heart.

Forum List

Back