Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

If you cared about your children, you would never vote Republican. No one in their right mind would ever vote for Donald Trump, and no sane reasonable person would vote for this Republcan Party.

Republicans have destroyed your country over the past 40 years, and you're still voting for them. Calling the Democrats "evil". The USA used to lead the world. Now, you're so far behind the rest of us, that it will take generations for you to catch up in infrastructure, education, and investment in your people.

You're so busy making sure minorities don't take over, that you're willing to see your nation destroyed to make sure it doesn't happen.
Bullshit.

If you cared about your children, you would never vote Republican. No one in their right mind would ever vote for Donald Trump, and no sane reasonable person would vote for this Republcan Party.

Republicans have destroyed your country over the past 40 years, and you're still voting for them. Calling the Democrats "evil". The USA used to lead the world. Now, you're so far behind the rest of us, that it will take generations for you to catch up in infrastructure, education, and investment in your people.

You're so busy making sure minorities don't take over, that you're willing to see your nation destroyed to make sure it doesn't happen.
aren’t you still the subject of the King???

Bullshit.

To you have facts or links to credible sources to prove that anything I've posted is false???? If not, your claims of "Bullshit" are just proof positive that everything I posted is 100% correct.

You need to change your user name to "Bluster" because that's all you have.

To you have facts or links to credible sources to prove that anything I've posted is false???? If not, your claims of "Bullshit" are just proof positive that everything I posted is 100% correct.

You need to change your user name to "Bluster" because that's all you have.
You are never 100% correct on anything. I laugh at most of your asinine posts.

Again, FACTS.

This asshole in the top video has no right to use the term "misinformation," because he can't define the term in front of the people, in public in front of the people. He relies on a pre-emptively established Twitter definition that is deliriously fucked-up, because the origins of the virus (remain esoteric [italics]).

Their counting on maga fuckup pols to do just that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back