Jim Jordan tweets: "President Trump is the leader of the Republican Party."...liberal HuffPost says it "backfired" instantly!

Rand Paul for Senate majority leader, Jim Jordan for Speaker, Donald J Trump for president

My God. Why are they so attached to such a loser. His relatively recent Trump University fraud is meaningless to them.

Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement
Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement

1:36

Feb 06, 2018 · A federal court approved a $25 million settlement with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University. Feb. 6, 2018, 8:49 PM UTC / Updated Feb. 6, 2018, 8 ...
  • Author: Tom Winter,Dartunorr

Rand Paul for Senate majority leader, Jim Jordan for Speaker, Donald J Trump for president

Trump lost the presidency and supermajority in 4 short years. By all means keep him as the leader if you want to keep losing. Trump somehow has his drones convinced that they are winning though, it’s unbelievable

Responses from random non Republicans and RINOs is “backfiring”?

Trump is a RINO, hawk... Maybe you aren't old enough to remember Eisenhower Republicans.. They would throw up over Trump's disgusting charade.
I’m so glad you’re here to tell us these things.:itsok:

My husband and I started the young republicans in our county in the mid1960s and I was frequently invited to the governor's mansion for tea and other such girly events. I resigned the Republican party right before Bush invaded Iraq.

I would vote Republican again if they could field a candidate who was smart and decent. You know principles, honesty, morals, kindness still matter.

Trump lost the presidency and supermajority in 4 short years. By all means keep him as the leader if you want to keep losing. Trump somehow has his drones convinced that they are winning though, it’s unbelievable

Just remember hitler was sent to jail in 1929 and by 1940 he was in power. Trump might actually serve jail time. Then run again in 2024.

Goldwater would be ashamed of this “Trump” party...

Responses from random non Republicans and RINOs is “backfiring”?

Trump is a RINO, hawk... Maybe you aren't old enough to remember Eisenhower Republicans.. They would throw up over Trump's disgusting charade.
I’m so glad you’re here to tell us these things.:itsok:

My husband and I started the young republicans in our county in the mid1960s and I was frequently invited to the governor's mansion for tea and other such girly events. I resigned the Republican party right before Bush invaded Iraq.

I would vote Republican again if they could field a candidate who was smart and decent. You know principles, honesty, morals, kindness still matter.
I could almost accept someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger. he doesn’t deny global warming.

Is there one republican today who admits global warming is real? I hear them Slowly shifting and starting to admit it Is real but I’d be curious which ones still deny and say it’s a hoax.

Just remember hitler was sent to jail in 1929 and by 1940 he was in power. Trump might actually serve jail time. Then run again in 2024.

That would be the cherry on top. Get an ex con Trump in there running on Law and Order!! That would be just perfect!

Trump will be pushing 400 pounds by 2024.

1614364606078.png

View attachment 461965

She’s young. Trump will be 78. Wilfred Brimley made it to 86 and he was fat. You never know but I think we’re going to hear trump died one night of a massive heart attack

I have trump in my Deadpool

View attachment 461965

She’s young. Trump will be 78. Wilfred Brimley made it to 86 and he was fat. You never know but I think we’re going to hear trump died one night of a massive heart attack

She is genetically, or by habit, a fat ass and so is Jerry Fat Ass Nadler.
You know you have no argument when you use the typical MO of Liberals...the ad hominem.

I have trump in my Deadpool

I don't know what that means.

Forum List

Back