Jim Jordan: Trump not serious in calls for China to investigate Biden

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jordan: Trump not serious in calls for China to investigate
Biden
“You really think he was serious about thinking that China’s going to investigate the Biden family?” the Ohio Republican said. “I think he’s getting the press all spun up about this. Remember, this is the president who’s been tougher on China than any other president.”

Stephanopoulos later asked, “We’re not supposed to take the president at his word?”

Jordan’s response: Trump was just being Trump. His request to China was to make a statement and say “what’s on the minds of so many Americans.”

“You would think after ... a few years of following this president, you would understand sort of how this guy communicates. I think that is what he's doing,” Jordan said.

(I guess he most of been joking when he asked Russia for help)

Russian officials began to target email addresses associated with Hillary Clinton’s personal and campaign offices “on or around” the same day Donald Trump called on Russia to find emails that were missing from her personal server, according to a new indictment from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts

Democrats take whatever their opponents say literally for media application, but scream constantly about their own words being "misinterpreted" or "taken out of context".

Liars all.

Obama always got the benefit of doubt, but never Donny.

Partisans. Ugh!

Biden
“You really think he was serious about thinking that China’s going to investigate the Biden family?” the Ohio Republican said. “I think he’s getting the press all spun up about this. Remember, this is the president who’s been tougher on China than any other president.”

Stephanopoulos later asked, “We’re not supposed to take the president at his word?”

Jordan’s response: Trump was just being Trump. His request to China was to make a statement and say “what’s on the minds of so many Americans.”

“You would think after ... a few years of following this president, you would understand sort of how this guy communicates. I think that is what he's doing,” Jordan said.

Russian officials began to target email addresses associated with Hillary Clinton’s personal and campaign offices “on or around” the same day Donald Trump called on Russia to find emails that were missing from her personal server, according to a new indictment from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts

(I guess he must of been joking when he asked Russia for help)

Finally figure that out?

(Your link is well over a year old.)

I can just see the conversation at the Politburo now...

"Commissar, Comrade Donny has given us permission to hack your former lovers email server"

"How soon can we set it up, and prevent being caught?"

"2, maybe 3 weeks, Commissar"

"too long, do it tonight"

yeah, right.

It is funny how the democrats seem to believe that Trump would make a serious public plea to Russia for help when he had no need to do so. Do they really think he wouldn't have a private means of contacting someone? It is to laugh.

It's pretty obvious what Democrats are doing. They have no platform, they have no credible ideas (eat the babies) and they have no solutions. They plan on doing whatever their big money donors say. So it should surprise nobody that their strategy is to attack and belittle Trump because they know they have no chance to beat him on the issues. Trumpy is the best President since Eisenhower

Biden

Finally figure that out?

"Commissar, Comrade Donny has given us permission to hack your former lovers email server"

yeah, right.

Of course it is, tramp did ask Russia to release Hillary's emails in 2016. (Mueller report)

And now Jimmy boy says its a joke to ask China to investigate the Biden's.

Biden

Finally figure that out?

yeah, right.

Of course it is, tramp did ask Russia to release Hillary's emails in 2016. (Mueller report)

You['re missing a link there...

The Report does not claim the Russians did their hacking because Trump said to.

Trump commented that if the Russians could FIND the emails, (that had been lost for about 3 months at that time), they would be rewarded by the media..

.Try rereading your article.

Biden

joe biden broke the law, not trump

It's pretty obvious what Democrats are doing. They have no platform, they have no credible ideas (eat the babies) and they have no solutions. They plan on doing whatever their big money donors say. So it should surprise nobody that their strategy is to attack and belittle Trump because they know they have no chance to beat him on the issues. Trumpy is the best President since Eisenhower
MAGA

I can't imagine spending any kind of celebration with these humorless liberal dweebs. I never saw such a collection of stone faced morons. Boring is the best thing I can say about this delusional bunch of bigots.

Biden

What emails?

Has Clinton released them yet?

Some of the classified emails that were subpoenaed were found on Carlos Danger's computer, but what about the rest?

Biden

Finally figure that out?

yeah, right.

Would be nice if the crazy left would learn what a joke was. No body not even the dreaded Russia could have retrieved those emails since Hillary had them bleachbit. Unless they wanted to show that they had access to that computer on a daily basis. There was a rumor to that her illegal server had been hacked and was sending documents in real time to the hacker.

Biden

Everyone knows Jordan likes to watch from the sidelines and the lie about it.

Forum List

Back