Jim Jordan: "The Jan. 6 committee’s sole focus was to go after Trump"/meanwhile, liberal Jacobin magazine attacks Liz Cheney for not going after Trump

Election deniers ran the J6 Committee, snowflake.

They refused to have testify the one person at the center of the govt's failure to protect thge Capitol - Nancy Pelosi.

No one can say the J6 Committee was legit aftet not having Pelosi testify. It shows the entire political drama was focused solely on 'Getting Trump'.

Anyone who denies that is an idiot, a liar, a gaslighting troll, or all of the above.
Thank God Pelosi is leaving the House in January.

Cohen was a fixer

Take care of the trouble Fat Donnie gets into and make it go away
nah he is a disbarred lawyer that is disbarred for cheating his client and committing malpractice

he’s a cheat, hence why the dems flocked to him

nah he is a disbarred lawyer that is disbarred for cheating his client and committing malpractice

he’s a cheat, hence why the dems flocked to him
Cohen cheated for his client
That was his job

Rudy Giuliani took his place

Jordan has always been unable to produce any.
But he has been able to overlook issues of sexual assault at OSU.
So he's got that going for him.
Thanks for admitting yoo never watched Jordan because you don't want to have a nervous breakdown.

Thanks for admitting yoo never watched Jordan because you don't want to have a nervous breakdown.
I watch Jordan all the time. He's your typical alt-right reactionary from a lily white district in Ohio.
Always blathering some nonsense. Louie Gohmert while being a complete moron, is at least funny to listen to.
Jordan comes off as a shrill mouth that hasn't had an original thought pop into his brain in years. :)

I watch Jordan all the time. He's your typical alt-right reactionary from a lily white district in Ohio.
Always blathering some nonsense. Louie Gohmert while being a complete moron, is at least funny to listen to.
Jordan comes off as a shrill mouth that hasn't had an original thought pop into his brain in years. :)
I don't know anything about Gohmert, which could be because whoever posts about Trump and Jordan doesn't connect to Gohmert.
I'm not surprised that a Liberal can't tolerate Jordan; one fact makes your head explode.

Forum List

Back