Jim Jordan rumbles with Chuck Todd over whether FBI should investigate parents at school board meetings, Chuck says some of them made death threats

Again, I ask, Do you members of Alt-Right Nation live in your own little protected world bubble of reality? :auiqs.jpg:

I mean, what the flying fuck-o-la?

I hate to break it to you, but in this day and age, if someone makes a threat like that, they get arrested because those threats are impossible to hide nowadays.

Ergo, not one arrest means there has not been one single legit threat.

Just a bunch of assholes lying.

Per usual.

I hate to break it to you, but in this day and age, if someone makes a threat like that, they get arrested because those threats are impossible to hide nowadays.

Ergo, not one arrest means there has not been one single legit threat.

Just a bunch of assholes lying.

Per usual.
And I hate to break it to YOU...but..you make a threat ...you get arrested.... :)

He's not going to give you a "version". He's going to spin. Faster than a top on dope. Why? Because he has nothing. Common issue amongst Republicans over the last two decades or so.
Jim Jordan has many issues to investigate.
1. Did Sund and Trump request the National Guard well before J6, and who denied those requests?
2. Did the FBI instigate the J6 riot?
3. Why didn't the FBI get the guy who placed the pipe-bomb on video? Was he FBI?
4. The FBI-Twitter connection needs to be investigated.
5. The Hunter Biden laptop and whistle-blower Bobulinsky need to be investigated
6. The FBI whistleblower claims need to be investigated
7. The hi-tech oligarchs buying elections needs to be investigated
8. The banks list of suspicious money transfers needs to be investigated.
9. The deep state political activities needs to be investigated, i.e. the obvious double-standard of justice.

The point, nimrod, is no threats were made, if there had been, the perp would have been arrested.
DURRRRRR
Yep. Voice recognition, phone location, call tracing, even stuff we don't know about, would nail any perp dumb enough to call a "death threat" in.
Then again, I thought that the only person who you cannot make a death threat toward "by law" is the president?
Was that law changed?

Yep. Voice recognition, phone location, call tracing, even stuff we don't know about, would nail any perp dumb enough to call a "death threat" in.
Then again, I thought that the only person who you cannot make a death threat toward "by law" is the president?
Was that law changed?
Total nonsense. You guys have no idea the extent to which end to end encryption has stopped law enforcement from identifying people sending threats.

Ironically, Jim Jordan is guilty of weaponizing government by pushing highly partisan investigations to promote a narrative.

Jim Jordan has many issues to investigate.
1. Did Sund and Trump request the National Guard well before J6, and who denied those requests?
2. Did the FBI instigate the J6 riot?
3. Why didn't the FBI get the guy who placed the pipe-bomb on video? Was he FBI?
4. The FBI-Twitter connection needs to be investigated.
5. The Hunter Biden laptop and whistle-blower Bobulinsky need to be investigated
6. The FBI whistleblower claims need to be investigated
7. The hi-tech oligarchs buying elections needs to be investigated
8. The banks list of suspicious money transfers needs to be investigated.
9. The deep state political activities needs to be investigated, i.e. the obvious double-standard of justice.

To Gym Jordan...#sand. (Which is exactly what he's going to get!). :)

Every single one of your "points" is just a distraction from the sad fact that Republicans and conservative..have nothing.
No new ideas. No solutions. Just grievance.

Rotsa ruck with that Gymbo! :auiqs.jpg:

Every single one of your "points" is just a distraction from the sad fact that Republicans and conservative..have nothing.

It's amazing, I always hear Dembots say that, yet there is thread after thread over the past two years where Dembots are asking the GOP how they are going to fix this or that....from inflation, to the war....and all I got to say is, it wasn't a problem when the GOP was in charge....these are issues Xiden and company created....so the simple solution is to get your demafascist out of power

It's amazing, I always hear Dembots say that, yet there is thread after thread over the past two years where Dembots are asking the GOP how they are going to fix this or that....from inflation, to the war....and all I got to say is, it wasn't a problem when the GOP was in charge....these are issues Xiden and company created....so the simple solution is to get your demafascist out of power
Democrats offer solutions. Which Republicans reject. And then, they run back to the same old failed policies...because they don't have any new ideas.
And here you sit parroting the SAME talking points...post after post.

After a while, I don't what to say to conservatives anymore. Is grievance all you have left? That would be sad.
It makes me think that the only way for this nation to move forward is to show as many Republican politicians as possible where the door is. :)

Democrats offer solutions. Which Republicans reject. And then, they run back to the same old failed policies...because they don't have any new ideas.
And here you sit parroting the SAME talking points...post after post.

After a while, I don't what to say to conservatives anymore. Is grievance all you have left? That would be sad.
It makes me think that the only way for this nation to move forward is to show as many Republican politicians as possible where the door is. :)
haha yeah your solutions got us on the edge of nuclear war with Putin, a humanitarian crisis on the border, and record inflation....great job....

So the democrats will run and hide from the J6 truth. LIARS never prosper.

You make overt threats of death or bodily harm. You get investigated.
But hey Gym, at least the AG of the State of OH is not moving very fast in seeing that your sorry ass is held accountable for what you let go on at OSU. :)
This is not an FBI matter. It is a local police matter.

So the democrats will run and hide from the J6 truth. LIARS never prosper.
What "truth"?

Supporters of Donald John Trump stormed the Capitol that day in an attempt to impede the peaceful transfer of power and dispute the results of a free and fair election.
Speaking of liars, Gymbo claims he didn't ask Trump for a pardon. Sure...:auiqs.jpg:

What "truth"?

Supporters of Donald John Trump stormed the Capitol that day in an attempt to impede the peaceful transfer of power and dispute the results of a free and fair election.
Speaking of liars, Gymbo claims he didn't ask Trump for a pardon. Sure...:auiqs.jpg:
The TRUTH is that no one wanted the riot to happen.

Both Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund requested National Guard troops to keep the peace on J6.

So who stopped the NG from protecting the Capitol, and WHY?

Forum List

Back