Jim Gerlach Pa Congressman won't seek re election

Hey, this piece of trash has the audacity to press the White House to enforce laws.

from an email
Just a few examples include the President rewriting his own health-care laws about two dozen times in the last year, suspending enforcement of immigration laws, halting the prosecution of non-violent drug offenses and nullifying sections of federal laws on education.

Stupid fncking immigration laws and Drug Offenses are:

One amongst the least of my concerns

Two I don't want to pay the bill for this and I sure as shit don't want to receive it

Three I wrote him a letter regarding my concern over ego-engineering and the use of Silver Iodide by several states by known entities. And this is the bill the senate is propositioned? Had he even so much as asked fellow members he would have found a sure winner, without question.

Instead he want to threated the people with jail time. BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!

Gerlach’s departure gives Democrats a decent opportunity in southeastern Pennsylvania. Mitt Romney carried the 6th District with 51 percent in 2012.

Alright QUICK! Run that Sheriff that was fired in Pa! Pennsylvania pro-gun police chief will be fired for YouTube videos gone viral ? RT USA[/url]

He can win!

Hey, I don't want to get shot either. And I hope that goes the same for the rest of you queers.

Forum List

Back