Jill Stein: Hillary Clinton Presidency 'Mushroom Cloud Waiting To Happen'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I have to agree. She will take us to the brink of WWIII.

“Get ready for war with Russia” if Hillary Clinton is elected president, said progressive Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein.

“This election, we are not only deciding what kind of world we will have, but whether we will have a world or not going forward,” Stein warned, explaining that Clinton’s trigger-happy militarism “is a mushroom cloud waiting to happen.”

Stein blasted Clinton’s “warmongering” that “almost singlehandedly” brought us the turmoil in Libya and could lead us into a nuclear war if Clinton were elected president.

“Hillary brought us Libya almost singlehandedly,” Stein explained in a Thursday Fox Business interview. She continued...

Read More:
Jill Stein Agrees with Trump: Hillary Clinton Presidency Means Nuclear War, a ‘Mushroom Cloud Waiting to Happen’
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Oh look, another Putin-pawn dislikes Clinton.

That's Putin on the left, Stein on the right. She was Putin's guest of honor in Russia, where she went to give a speech badmouthing the USA. I'm wondering how much of her income comes from Russia.

by-default-2016-08-08-at-2.56.14-PM.jpg

Last edited:

“Get ready for war with Russia” if Hillary Clinton is elected president, said progressive Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein.

“This election, we are not only deciding what kind of world we will have, but whether we will have a world or not going forward,” Stein warned, explaining that Clinton’s trigger-happy militarism “is a mushroom cloud waiting to happen.”

Stein blasted Clinton’s “warmongering” that “almost singlehandedly” brought us the turmoil in Libya and could lead us into a nuclear war if Clinton were elected president.

“Hillary brought us Libya almost singlehandedly,” Stein explained in a Thursday Fox Business interview. She continued...

Read More:
Jill Stein Agrees with Trump: Hillary Clinton Presidency Means Nuclear War, a ‘Mushroom Cloud Waiting to Happen’
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Jill "The Vandal" Stein?

ROTFLMAO.

The VOR, you douchebag, what are your issues with Dr. Jill Stein you neocon faggot? LMAO at your qu33r post.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Hillary won't actually be President, she's just a very ill figurehead.

Oh look, another Putin-pawn dislikes Clinton.

That's Putin on the left, Stein on the right. She was Putin's guest of honor in Russia, where she went to give a speech badmouting the USA. I'm wondering how much of her income comes from Russia.

by-default-2016-08-08-at-2.56.14-PM.jpg

I'll bet she badmouthed the USA less than a typical Obama speech

Think of nuclear war as God's Reset Button and you'll be able to relax and enjoy the benefits of a Klinton Krime Family era (short as it may turn out to be....)! The herd is too damn big anyway, so what's not to like?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Jill "The Vandal" Stein?

ROTFLMAO.

I'd take her over Hitlery anytime.

The VOR, you douchebag, what are your issues with Dr. Jill Stein you neocon faggot? LMAO at your qu33r post.
You are nothing more than an anonymous little internet message board punk, who is afraid of his own shadow. Keep posting from mommy's basement, you yellow-bellied, gutless coward.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Hillary won't actually be President, she's just a very ill figurehead.

She's a bought & paid for George Soros stooge. She doesn't care about American Citizens. More War = More Chaos. And the NWO Globalist Elites want that. Because out of disorder, comes their New World Order.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Jill "The Vandal" Stein?

ROTFLMAO.

Good for you. You can both go vandalize shit together.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Jill "The Vandal" Stein?

ROTFLMAO.

Good for you. You can both go vandalize shit together.

Better option than supporting a corrupt loon who's get a whole lotta Americans killed. Go with the vandal. A much safer option.

There was a great moment here for third party candidates to have a real chance of turning the public's eyes toward them. Johnson and Stein are both terrible candidates for their party and leave one wondering, 'if even in an election like this where the two major candidates are hated by many people we don't have any viable alternatives in third party candidates, when if ever would there be viable candidates?'.

Why is it so hard for these various political parties to put forth people that the American public could look at and say FINALLY, someone we can get behind.

Forum List

Back