Jill Stein assails Hillary Clinton for calling her a 'Russian asset,' challenges her to a debate

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Green Party candidate Jill Stein pushed back against Hillary Clinton after the failed 2016 presidential candidate called her a "Russian asset" this week.

In a new interview, Clinton appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020.

“I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, an apparent reference to Gabbard. “She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

She then accused Stein, who ran against her and Donald Trump in 2016, of also being an asset of Russia: "That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she’s also a Russian asset. I mean -- totally."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

A preemptive strike on another liberal bitch that might make the Hildebeasts 2020 presidential run more difficult?

Former Green Party candidate Jill Stein pushed back against Hillary Clinton after the failed 2016 presidential candidate called her a "Russian asset" this week.

In a new interview, Clinton appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020.

“I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, an apparent reference to Gabbard. “She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

She then accused Stein, who ran against her and Donald Trump in 2016, of also being an asset of Russia: "That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she’s also a Russian asset. I mean -- totally."

A preemptive strike on another liberal bitch that might make the Hildebeasts 2020 presidential run more difficult?
Jill Stein is a Russian asset.

Hillary seems to come up with a new theory every week as to why she lost the election.

Of course it had nothing to do with her insulting half the population by calling them "deplorables", running a lackluster campaign, and being viewed by the public as corrupt and thinking she was entitled to be the next president. .... :cool:

It is interesting to see Hillary attacking fellow dems Tulsi and Stein. This could be further proof she is entirely owned and controlled by the MIC and Deep State.

It is interesting to see Hillary attacking fellow dems Tulsi and Stein. This could be further proof she is entirely owned and controlled by the MIC and Deep State.
By doing such things, who is she trying to support by attempting to knock out their competition with such idiotic assertions ?

If Hillary is such a good judge of character and right from wrong, why does she eff up so much? Weinstein, Epstein, Rich and Weiner are all some of her besties. So why does anyone listen to any of her nonsensical BS? She's an embarrassment to this country. Am I the only one that wishes she would STFU or what?

By doing such things, who is she trying to support by attempting to knock out their competition with such idiotic assertions ?
It could be her goal has nothing to do with supporting a candidate. She may be just supporting her owners. Though I suspect she might prefer Warren, who is another warmongering corporatist like herself.

If Hillary is such a good judge of character and right from wrong, why does she eff up so much? Weinstein, Epstein, Rich and Weiner are all some of her besties. So why does anyone listen to any of her nonsensical BS? She's an embarrassment to this country. Am I the only one that wishes she would STFU or what?
The MSM and the ruling elite seem to listen intently to her.

<psssst> hillary was right about putin's puppet too.

oh hey! here's a couple photos to ponder upon:

images

russia_dinner2000.jpg

The MSM and the ruling elite seem to listen intently to her.
Shows how desperate and lost they are.

Hilldoe is pathetically trying to stay relevant. Of course she is not. The Russians wouldn’t even bother hacking her emails at this point because the only mail she receives are rejections for speaking engagements.

Actually it's proof that she's losing her mind. While Hillary was scheming to become a one-percenter, Tulsi had a uniform on prepared to fight for our country. Now Hillary is going to try and associate Tulsi with Russia?

In December 2018, two reports commissioned by the US Senate found that the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election had included boosting Stein's candidacy through social media posts. This disinformation effort targeted African-American voters in particular. In an official statement, Stein called one of the reports, the one authored by New Knowledge, "dangerous new McCarthyism" and asked the Senate Committee to retract it, saying the firm was "sponsored by partisan Democratic funders" and had itself been shown to have been "directly involved in election interference" in the 2017 US Senate election in Alabama.[87] After consulting the two reports, NBC News acknowledged that nothing suggested Stein knew about the operation, but the authors said that "the Massachusetts physician ha[d] long been criticized for her support of international policies that mirror Russian foreign policy goals."[88] Their own analysis showed that in 2015 and 2016 there had been over 100 favorable stories about Stein on Russian state-owned media networks RT and Sputnik.[88]

Actually it's proof that she's losing her mind. While Hillary was scheming to become a one-percenter, Tulsi had a uniform on prepared to fight for our country. Now Hillary is going to try and associate Tulsi with Russia?
If you like Gabbard so much vote for her over Trump

I suspect that won't happen

Democrats are the most petulant people in our country. They remind me of when I was a kid, and another kid lost at a basketball or baseball game They would get all huffy and storm away from everybody else screaming "cheaters!"

That's the Democrat party for ya. We all know they have the mentality of children, but it's most obvious when they lose at something.

Hilldoe is pathetically trying to stay relevant. Of course she is not. The Russians wouldn’t even bother hacking her emails at this point because the only mail she receives are rejections for speaking engagements.
She's like a raging mad hyena among a group that is smelling weakness in the hopes that Trump is being separated from the pack.

You know that's when the raging D-hyena's start circling their prey. They just don't realize though, that the lion cub Trump has a support system that is way more than they had bargained for.

If you like Gabbard so much vote for her over Trump

I suspect that won't happen

Gabbard is no match for Trump, (neither was Hillary), but watching Tulsi and Hillary go at it in a debate would be worth the price of admission. Tulsi would mop the floor with her.

Forum List

Back