Jill Biden has COVID

I got covid again from my wifes uncle who is 80 been jabbed to all boosters. Itchy throat kinda tired no big deal. This Corona has been here forever. This Gain of Function Corona will now do the same.
I saw a report on the evening news a couple days ago that reported a new nasal aerosol "vax" that supposedly attacks something internal to the virus and not just the spike protein. They said, "It will be effective against all known and future variants of covid." Now science is foretelling the future? I wonder if they used tarot cards. How is it that they can know that it will be effective against future variants? Considering that the common cold is a covid virus, does that mean they have found a preventive measure against the common cold? Hmmm.

I saw a report on the evening news a couple days ago that reported a new nasal aerosol "vax" that supposedly attacks something internal to the virus and not just the spike protein. They said, "It will be effective against all known and future variants of covid." Now science is foretelling the future? I wonder if they used tarot cards. How is it that they can know that it will be effective against future variants? Considering that the common cold is a covid virus, does that mean they have found a preventive measure against the common cold? Hmmm.
They just figured a way to make money on it. He fell got tested positive. Then needed help family in area wouldnt go. So we went. Had to get antibiotic iv drip from infection in foot.

Me, my wife, daughter all got the vid too. Didnt test we knew we had it. Used dayquill

They just figured a way to make money on it. He fell got tested positive. Then needed help family in area wouldnt go. So we went. Had to get antibiotic iv drip from infection in foot.

Me, my wife, daughter all got the vid too. Didnt test we knew we had it. Used dayquill
Wife and I have both had it as well. Delta first, Omicron a year later. No vax, no masks, treated with pedialyte and Ensure. We are both in the vulnerable age group and we are recovered and doing very well. Glad to hear that you and yours are doing well.

Wife and I have both had it as well. Delta first, Omicron a year later. No vax, no masks, treated with pedialyte and Ensure. We are both in the vulnerable age group and we are recovered and doing very well. Glad to hear that you and yours are doing well.
None of us vaxxed but her uncle. Think this 3rd go for me on it

Has the hating in America now progressed to jaded expressions of wishing death on their first lady?

Has the rush to support a future fascist dictator now just become a matter of fact.

Do Americans in the majority even object to the ideals of fascism?

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents. They all can't be just blowing smoke while hiding behind a keyboard.
They are. Relax. While, they completely lack empathy or rational human emotions none of the magaturds in here will beat you up. :itsok:

This is again more fake news because we all know the QUADRUPLE-VAXED 1st Lady could not possibly have caught COVID.

Biden and Fauci have told us for a year and a half if you are vaccinated you can't get COVID.

It's like the lies about Biden getting COVID. We were told if you wear a mask you can't get COVID....and Biden wore 2 (TWO) masks.

1660786395830.png

Her recklessness is a threat to everyone.

Burrito Jill gets all the sentiments the left gave to Trump when he was ill.
Even the most careful person in the world can get covid. I wish her a speedy recovery. This virus can be very nasty.

This is again more fake news because we all know the QUADRUPLE-VAXED 1st Lady could not possibly have caught COVID.

Biden and Fauci have told us for a year and a half if you are vaccinated you can't get COVID.

It's like the lies about Biden getting COVID. We were told if you wear a mask you can't get COVID....and Biden wore 2 (TWO) masks.

View attachment 683983
Oxygen deprivation has devasting results especially for the already demented!

Why was she encouraging others to get it and potentially die. That is why people had little sympathy with Trump who gave himself the best possible treatment. No expense spared.

I guess we Trump supporters forget how he forced Democrat governors to institute lockdowns, mask mandates even INDOORS and Even inside your own home! Damn Trump. And here I was led to believe it was Democrats spreading all this fear and hysteria!
Lets not forget, far more American's died because of Covid than from any other country.

Lets not forget, far more American's died because of Covid than from any other country.
From or with?? And did you support not allowing off label drugs to be used here which would have dropped those numbers framatically.

But hey... Your govt preferred businesses made billions. Small business got wiped out.

What do you do for dessert. Torture children?? Well with jabs yes you do and yes you did.

Buzz off govt pravda agent

Yeah and that should be suspicious as heck to any rational minded person in this country. Hopefully the truth in it all will come out, but we'll probably be in full war with China and Russia before we get there.

Jill slipped in the shower, and well, big Mike!

Forum List

Back