Jihadi John Identified - Not a poor kid from the slums

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I have been curious about this monster ever since he started his vanity videos for ISIS. And the thing that struck me was his accent.

Not that it was plainly an English accent, but the accent of an upper class Londoner, not a hint of a Manchester dialect, not a whiff of Cockney. North London is known as Londonistan, where a lot of these guys come from. Not this guy, his family probably can see Buckingham Palace from their house.

‘Jihadi John’: Islamic State killer is identified as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi
Jihadi John Islamic State killer is identified as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi - The Washington Post

It's the underlying Warrior Religion belief-system that is at-fault... its dogma, its interpretations and teachings, and its so-called sacred writings, which are absolutely saturated with conditions and rationalizations under which warfare may be waged and violence may be committed against those who do not think and believe as they do... a blood-soaked and bloodthirsty and misogynistic and savage and backwards belief system that is manifestly and inherently hostile to The West and which locked-out changes eons ago, precluding any kind of meaningful reforms to re-align its bloody injunctions and practices with those of a saner and more modern world.

Last edited:
It's the underlying Warrior Religion belief-system that is at-fault... its dogma, its interpretations and teachings, and its so-called sacred writings, which are absolutely saturated with conditions and rationalizations under which warfare may be waged and violence may be committed against those who do not think and believe as they do... a blood-soaked and bloodthirsty and misogynistic and savage and backwards belief system that is manifestly and inherently hostile to The West and which locked-out changes eons ago, precluding any kind of meaningful reforms to re-align its bloody injunctions and practices with those of a saner and more modern world.

The majority of the ISIS recruits are disenfranchised with arrest records in their respective countries. This guy goes completely against the grain. That is what is alarming to me.

And this will cause an even wider rift within England, because their most famous and most chic retail operation, Harrod's, was started by a Muslim and owned now by Muslims, the Qatar Investment Authority. Oh well, they can always move to L.A. and compete with Neiman's.

And this will cause an even wider rift within England, because their most famous and most chic retail operation, Harrod's, was started by a Muslim and owned now by Muslims, the Qatar Investment Authority. Oh well, they can always move to L.A. and compete with Neiman's.
Don't be such an ignoramous. Harrods was not started by a Muslim. You should probably stick to themes like "why girls don't like me".

Forum List

Back