Jigsaw Puzzle Caddy--Anyone Have One?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Hello all...

I am rounding out the first round of Christmas purchases and am looking at a puzzle caddy for a friend of mine. We get together some nights and watch streams/ have dinner/do jigsaw puzzles while just chit-chatting. Low pressure-relief stuff. We both work overnights so a 3AM puzzle session is pretty refreshing.

Anyway....Amazon has this item:

1634480919800.png

Has anyone purchased it or something similar? If so, how well does it work? There are times when it will sit unfinished at one of our houses for days or a week or two...and it takes up room. The idea is that you can fold the ends over the middle and store the unfinished puzzle upright behind a book case or under the couch flat. Does anyone have one? If so...how well does it work?

That's a neat idea. Sounds like a good gift. For others, something like that could be made from a cardboard box.

That's a neat idea. Sounds like a good gift. For others, something like that could be made from a cardboard box.
It would seem like there would need to be some material that has a grip combined with something that would keep pressure on the pieces.

1634525510917.png

1634525533920.png

The legs fold under the table. This is a bit more than I wanted to spend. We can usually knock out the puzzle in one afternoon

Hello all...

I am rounding out the first round of Christmas purchases and am looking at a puzzle caddy for a friend of mine. We get together some nights and watch streams/ have dinner/do jigsaw puzzles while just chit-chatting. Low pressure-relief stuff. We both work overnights so a 3AM puzzle session is pretty refreshing.

Anyway....Amazon has this item:

View attachment 552913

Has anyone purchased it or something similar? If so, how well does it work? There are times when it will sit unfinished at one of our houses for days or a week or two...and it takes up room. The idea is that you can fold the ends over the middle and store the unfinished puzzle upright behind a book case or under the couch flat. Does anyone have one? If so...how well does it work?
I had one of those when I was a kid and it worked beautifully. I would store it under our sofa when not in use.

Always seemed bulky to me...
We do puzzles a LOT in the winter. White Mountain Puzzles loves us. We should own part of the company by now.

Forum List

Back