JFK

VHS? WTF is that?

^^ Tennessee is just now getting Betamax...
xxxxx i got blu ray!

Racist word removed. DO NOT bypass the word filter to use any form of the racist term.
Getting tired of editing posts, and am going to start giving out warnings. (And I really do not want to, but you guys keep insisting on using this offensive term)

TNHarley
How in the hell is that word racist? There is no bypassing a word filter. Thats how you say it.
Holy shit!

Its a stupid movie made a decade or two after the event....you can't be serious...Oliver Stone used one or two unreliable witnesses, and he dramatized episodes which probably did not happen. Other claims of factual inaccuracies were less solid, and can be explained merely as dramatic licence....

Are There Factual Errors in Oliver Stone's Movie JFK? : 22 November 1963

I didn't see any glaring errors or omissions in JFK. It certainly got people to think about this coup detat and that is exactly what it was. JFK to 9/11...Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick is the best documentary ever done about his murder. You can watch it for free on youtube. I know that the Operation Mockingbird media attacked Stone's movie which tells me that he must have been over the target.

I didn't see any glaring errors or omissions in JFK. It certainly got people to think about this coup detat and that is exactly what it was. JFK to 9/11...Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick is the best documentary ever done about his murder. You can watch it for free on youtube. I know that the Operation Mockingbird media attacked Stone's movie which tells me that he must have been over the target.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I rest my case.as always,like clockwork,the langley shill wrongwinger can only post smileys after getting his ass handed to him on a platter.must suck to be so predictable .:abgg2q.jpg: amazing the obsession he has with me with his trolling.:abgg2q.jpg:
Warren Commission was right

Oswald acted alone

And that is the reason that they had records sealed for fifty years after the fact. I have read your poorly written diatribes of nothing and the jury is in....you are a troll with no critical thinking skills.

Hope this helps!!!!!

as we both know,his handlers at Langley pay him very well for the ass beatings he has suffered all these years from people such as you and myself.LOL he would never troll here for free.LOL

Forum List

Back