JFK on Face The Nation in 1960 discusses faith & his "conscience"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“I hope that every American...will stop and examine his conscience.” America “was founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and that the rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.”

—JFK, 1963, announcing civil rights legislation

best president ever, my friends!

“I hope that every American...will stop and examine his conscience.” America “was founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and that the rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.”

If my father did the kind of crap he did, to my mother, I would have blown his fucking brains out

Do you realize his father sliced his sisters brain to silence her for political reasons???....He never visited her once

Great man

the 1960 election was a total fraud in California, Illinois and Texas. His old man got his shitty son murdered....lolololol

Yeah, JFK could put a sentence together but there is no evidence that he backed it up. JFK was a rich dilettante and everything we think we know about "camelot" is fiction created by the media.

Forum List

Back