JFK Jr's Having A Good Laugh In Heaven Today

Say what?
140.gif

No murder. You guys are silly.

Whata hunk.

wenn7012.jpg

Do 10 minutes of research. Bill covered up the murder so Hillary could have his imminent NY Senator seat and a path to the White House.

First I have heard this. How did they murder him? I remember the crash etc, but nothing about anything else.

I'd have to refresh my memory on some details; I can tell you that Bill Clinton ordered his remains cremated to destroy evidence.

Do 10 minutes of research. Bill covered up the murder so Hillary could have his imminent NY Senator seat and a path to the White House.

First I have heard this. How did they murder him? I remember the crash etc, but nothing about anything else.

I'd have to refresh my memory on some details; I can tell you that Bill Clinton ordered his remains cremated to destroy evidence.
John F. Kennedy Jr. Death: The Top Conspiracy Theories

John F. Kennedy Jr.: Evidence Of A Cover up | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

John F. Kennedy Jr. Death: The Top Conspiracy Theories

John F. Kennedy Jr.: Evidence Of A Cover up | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

:(

New Topics

Forum List

Back