JFK Assassination Records - 2021 Additional Documents Release

5ytdb3.jpg

C.I.A. Says It Has Found No Link Between Itself and Crack Trade​

What a load of shit :lol:

Come on, aren't you forgetting about a certain senator's dad?
Most of the discussion centers on this guy's book, which has been the biggest non-fiction book for the past several weeks in the nation, but has been not listed on the NYT, and been pretty much not covered in the mainstream. Currently #2 selling at Amazon. Was #1 the past five or six weeks.

But, he has some insight on dad. I recommend watching the whole thing. The upshot? If 5th column elements of the CIA did RFK, it is a good bet, those same elements were responsible for JFK. Minute mark 53:00 if you want to get straight to the cover-up.

Most of the discussion centers on this guy's book, which has been the biggest non-fiction book for the past several weeks in the nation, but has been not listed on the NYT, and been pretty much not covered in the mainstream. Currently #2 selling at Amazon. Was #1 the past five or six weeks.

But, he has some insight on dad. I recommend watching the whole thing. The upshot? If 5th column elements of the CIA did RFK, it is a good bet, those same elements were responsible for JFK. Minute mark 53:00 if you want to get straight to the cover-up.

RFK Jr. is a quack.

Forum List

Back