JFK - 58 years and still hiding

No never. Bolt action mail order shitty cheap rifle with a bad scope used by someone who hadn’t fired a rifle in years and wasn’t skilled, couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Certainly not capable of committing the crime of the century in eight seconds only to be found in the lunchroom four floors down from the snipers nest, less than two minutes after the last round was fired casually drinking a Coke.
He had fired the same rifle many times in years.

He did not need the scope and probablty used open sights.

Yes he was capable of it and that is proven fact. endless people have shown it was well within the range of the rifles capabilities and Oswald's skill.

Yes he had enough time to do it that is also proven fact whether you like it or not,

No never. Bolt action mail order shitty cheap rifle with a bad scope used by someone who hadn’t fired a rifle in years and wasn’t skilled, couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Certainly not capable of committing the crime of the century in eight seconds only to be found in the lunchroom four floors down from the snipers nest, less than two minutes after the last round was fired casually drinking a Coke.

Wow, absolutely amazing in that almost everything you said was wrong.

Bolt action? You are aware that most sniper rifles are bolt action, right? And "mail order"? Once again, meaningless as that was an era you could also buy rifles at the local hardware store, or the Sears catalogue. And the Carcano was not a "junk rifle" in any way, and was actually quite well respected in the era. Japan licensed it and it was Japanese made copies that they used during the war, and Germany issued it to their militia units towards the end of the war.

And "had not fired a rifle in years"? Where in the hell did you get that idea? We know for a fact he had, because he tried to kill Edwin Walker with it 6 months earlier. And what does time matter? Hell, the last time I fired a rifle before I joined the Army was in 1992. Yet I still managed to fire Expert in 2007 without a problem. So once again, you are just making up excuses with nothing to justify them.

Of course, this is about what I expect from you. No real facts, just nonsense just because you do not believe it.

Wow, absolutely amazing in that almost everything you said was wrong.

Bolt action? You are aware that most sniper rifles are bolt action, right? And "mail order"? Once again, meaningless as that was an era you could also buy rifles at the local hardware store, or the Sears catalogue. And the Carcano was not a "junk rifle" in any way, and was actually quite well respected in the era. Japan licensed it and it was Japanese made copies that they used during the war, and Germany issued it to their militia units towards the end of the war.

And "had not fired a rifle in years"? Where in the hell did you get that idea? We know for a fact he had, because he tried to kill Edwin Walker with it 6 months earlier. And what does time matter? Hell, the last time I fired a rifle before I joined the Army was in 1992. Yet I still managed to fire Expert in 2007 without a problem. So once again, you are just making up excuses with nothing to justify them.

Of course, this is about what I expect from you. No real facts, just nonsense just because you do not believe it.
Calling the Carcano rifle a sniper rifle is absurd. The bolt action was anything but smooth. It was incapable of keeping it’s target while reloading. Meaning he would have to acquire his target for each round fired. Impossible to do in the seconds the rounds were fired.

Calling the Carcano rifle a sniper rifle is absurd. The bolt action was anything but smooth. It was incapable of keeping it’s target while reloading. Meaning he would have to acquire his target for each round fired. Impossible to do in the seconds the rounds were fired.

I never said it was a sniper rifle, I was dismissing your foolish comment that because it was bolt action it was worthless. And the action of the bolt was comparable for any other rifle of the era. As far as the silliness of "acquire his target for each round fired", you obviously know nothing of what you are talking about and are just once again stupidly repeating what others have told you.

I present to you clear evidence. A Carcano, firing 6 rounds in under 6 seconds.

There are a lot of similar videos available, this is hardly the only one.

You are simply saying things that you obviously know nothing about. With nothing to support it, other than you say so. Typical of all conspiracy theorists. They have no actual facts, just beliefs they will repeat ad-nauseum.

Proof in fact, this rifle was in service for over 90 years. And were manufactured for over 50 years. With roughly 3 million of them made. Do you honestly expect anybody with more than five working brain cells would really believe that? I guess the only ones that believe it was junk has four or less working brain cells.

Wrong.

No one called it a sniper rifle it was sijmply a bolt action rifle as most sniper rifles are.

It was in fact capable of doing exactly what you say it could not. You really are ignorant on this. Many many people have tested the rifle out over and over again proving you wrong.

Occam’s Razor: the answer that requires the fewest assumptions is generally the correct one.

1638602388459.jpeg

The simplest theory is that Oswald was the lone gunman and that he acted solely on his own in shooting President Kennedy. It requires the fewest assumptions.

Every conspiracy theory requires multiple assumptions. That’s why most conspiracy theories, while technically possible, are wrong.

Occam’s Razor: the answer that requires the fewest assumptions is generally the correct one.

View attachment 571544

The simplest theory is that Oswald was the lone gunman and that he acted solely on his own in shooting President Kennedy. It requires the fewest assumptions.

Every conspiracy theory requires multiple assumptions. That’s why most conspiracy theories, while technically possible, are wrong.

The problem is, they all prefer this model.

orct.jpg

View attachment 571544

The problem is, they all prefer this model.

orct.jpg
That’s hilarious and most convenient. You guys clearly haven’t studied the event at all. There is no way Oswald acted alone, if at all. You need to get informed.

Oswald was the patsy and didn’t fire a gun that day. Then magically Ruby the mobster shows up in the most fortified place in America that day, and shoots the patsy on live TV. Nothing strange or unusual.

That’s hilarious and most convenient. You guys clearly haven’t studied the event at all. There is no way Oswald acted alone, if at all. You need to get informed.

Oswald was the patsy and didn’t fire a gun that day. Then magically Ruby the mobster shows up in the most fortified place in America that day, and shoots the patsy on live TV. Nothing strange or unusual.
You are projecting.

You are the one lacking in due dilligance and study of this event and you know less than anyone about the Kennedy assassination.

That fact is proven by your endless posts which prove massive evidence. Your entire premise is based on you hate the government and the cia. You parrot and repeat talking points from movies and films without ever doing any research or fact checking. This is fact and proven. You have admitted that you never read the Warren Commission report and yet you constantly claim it is fiction You have no clue what the report says yet you claim to be an expert on it.

Oswald acted alone and it is proven he did fire his rifle that day. Ruby was no mobster and the Dallas police statiuon was not fortified at all.

You are not informed and that is a willful choice on your part. The only thing worse than ignorance is willful ignorance which you cling to.

Everyone else proving you qwrong does so through evidence you on the other hand NEVER cite evidence you merely repeat the same crap over and over.

Oswald was the patsy and didn’t fire a gun that day.

So over a dozen eyewitnesses who watched him gun down Officer Tibbet were what, plants? They were all lying?

As I said, you have no credibility. And it is equally obvious I do in fact know a lot more about this as I can discuss it logically and with actual facts. YOu just scream everybody else is wrong with no facts.

Now kindly explain how he never fired a gun, yet over a dozen eyewitnesses saw him murder the cop to death.

So over a dozen eyewitnesses who watched him gun down Officer Tibbet were what, plants? They were all lying?

As I said, you have no credibility. And it is equally obvious I do in fact know a lot more about this as I can discuss it logically and with actual facts. YOu just scream everybody else is wrong with no facts.

Now kindly explain how he never fired a gun, yet over a dozen eyewitnesses saw him murder the cop to death.
Simple.

They have been dodging gthis for years. The method they use is to ignore all of the witnesses except for two who were faarther away than any other winess.

Those two witneesses were actually blocks away and did not have a clear view. So naturally their recollection is different. One saw more than one person shooting Tibbet another could not identify Oswald as the shooter.

One was Hdelen Markham the other was Acquilla Clemons.

Of course the other ten or more witnersses positively identified OSwald and saw him shoot Tiibbets. All of these witnesses had a better view.

I can garuntee you that GIPPER and or LARAM will come on here citing those two witnesses and NEVER mention the rest of them.

No proof there was a dozen witnesses to the Tibbit killing. It was impossible for Oswald to even be at the site of the killing, unless he was also an Olympic sprinter. The one or two witnesses gave descriptions of TWO shooters and none fit Oswald. The gun Oswald was carrying was never fired and the caliber that killed Tibbet was different from Oswalds gun.

I can garuntee you that GIPPER and or LARAM will come on here citing those two witnesses and NEVER mention the rest of them.

The same way they ignore General Edwin Walker.

One thing I find, is that those who actually look into this with an open mind almost always come to the exact same conclusion. That Oswald acted alone. One great example of this is Stephen King. He had the idea of writing a time travel story about the assassination way back in 1971, and at the time was looking deeply into the various conspiracy theories. And it also must be recognized that at the time he had multiple addictions at the time, including cocaine, valium, and alcohol.

But after over 30 years of research and becoming clean and sober, he realized that there was no conspiracy, and that Oswald acted alone.

And finally, looking at Gipper's posting history. One thing I noticed long ago is that rarely does a conspiracy theory believe in just one conspiracy. They generally believe in multiple conspiracies. Each of them feeding the other. And Gip does indeed believe in a great many. In fact, I bet it is like he has never met a conspiracy theory he does not like. Myself, I see that as a mental illness.

Of course, most conspiracy theorists also consider psychiatry to be a vast conspiracy. Only created to control the population and quash the truth.

It was impossible for Oswald to even be at the site of the killing, unless he was also an Olympic sprinter.

You know that is bullshit, right?

President Kenedy was shot at 12:30 CST in Dealy Plaza. Officer Tippit was shot 45 minutes later at the intersection of 10th and Patton. At 12:40, Oswald then boarded a city bus, but because of traffic got off and took a taxi to his apartment. He left there just after 1, putting on a jacket he had not been wearing that day and was seen by his landlady walking south on Beckley.

Ultimately in a little under 15 minutes walking just under a mile to 10th and Patton where the confrontation.

Now let's take just the concept that he did not do any of that, but simply ran the distance from the TSBD to where Officer Tippet was. That is actually a distance of under 3 miles, even if he had stayed on city streets and not cut across parks. Do you really think it would take an "Olympic class sprinter" to run 3 miles in 45 minutes? I call pure bullshit, I know for a fact that is bullshit.

Oswald was a Marine, and part of the requirement was for him to be able to run 3 miles in 28 minutes or less. Well under the 45 minutes he had. And while not part of the actual test, Marines often train for PT tests in "Boots and Utes", or in combat boots and utility trousers. Once again, doing 3 or more miles in a half hour or less. And that is not even close to "sprinting", just a moderate jog for a Marine.

I was never any kind of "sprinter", but my general 3 mile time was around 20 minutes. In the time given, I could actually make that run round trip.

Once again, you are showing that you know absolutely nothing about this, the distances involved, or the capabilities of Oswald (or indeed any Marine). But please, tell us all again how running 3 miles in 45 minutes requires an "Olympic class sprinter". Hell, I could do that today, and I am 56 years old. Without even running, simply at a very fast walk.

Last edited:

you are talkking to one paid shill from langley and the other is allen dulles grandson so they wont study the event.

View attachment 571544

stop babbling like a brainwashed sheep,the only conspiracy theory is the conspiracy theory of the warren commission that oswald acted alone,Gipper has exposed your lies throughout this whole thread that it was impossible for oswald to do it and there were multiple shooters, all the doctors as well said the shot came from the FRONT dumbass, read the book CROSFIRE and watch the video THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY, instead of only reading the warren commission report stupid fuck. that book and that video prove in SPADES there were multiple shooters idiot

you have proved in spades from your posts you have NEVER done any research into this or have studied the event one bit at all.

YOUR magic bullet theory that oswald was the lone assassin is the ONLY theory that reqires assumptions retard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
No proof there was a dozen witnesses to the Tibbit killing. It was impossible for Oswald to even be at the site of the killing, unless he was also an Olympic sprinter. The one or two witnesses gave descriptions of TWO shooters and none fit Oswald. The gun Oswald was carrying was never fired and the caliber that killed Tibbet was different from Oswalds gun.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

as always,mushroom trollboy from langley gets his ass handed to him on a platter from gipper.

trollboys mushroom,soupnazi and braalian all get their asses handed on a platter to them after you checkmated them. you also forget to mention as well all the doctors said the shot came from the front which debunks their lies they keep posting that oswald did it.:lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back