JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Allen Dulles’ grandson calling me a liar. LMFAO.

Look Allen I know it must be tough being the grandson of one of history’s most heinous murderers. No doubt it has resulted in lots of therapy. But hey, it’s okay. We know you aren’t like grandpa and there’s no need to continue his heinous lies.
Yes you are a liar. You can cite no evidence showing that the Warren Commission report is fiction.

You have been proven wrong repeatedly by evideence and continue to scream lies like the childish little pussy you will always be

Allen Dulles’ grandson calling me a liar. LMFAO.

Look Allen I know it must be tough being the grandson of one of history’s most heinous murderers. No doubt it has resulted in lots of therapy. But hey, it’s okay. We know you aren’t like grandpa and there’s no need to continue his heinous lies.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :yes_text12:

Then why won’t the government release all their files, if the patsy acted alone?

Rather simple, actually. Many of those involved are still alive.

We know that a lot of information actually came from the Soviets, as well as Cubans and Mexicans. Especially his movements in and around both the Soviet Union, as well as in Mexico and interactions with the Cubans. And much of that information came "unofficially", from people that passed along information that they were not in fact authorized to tell the US (spies).

One thing about the government, they have a long policy of not revealing the sources of information. And will often do so for many decades, until the person is dead, and there is no threat to their families. One that is not government I can think of right away is Mark Felt. Woodward and Bernstein stated many times over the decades that they would not reveal the identity of "Deep Throat" while he was alive. And indeed, it was Felt himself who finally said who he was shortly before he died.

I have been watching each decade or so many of the releases of more classified information over this. And each time, a lot of it involved people who had died in the period of time since the last such release.

Rather simple, actually. Many of those involved are still alive.

We know that a lot of information actually came from the Soviets, as well as Cubans and Mexicans. Especially his movements in and around both the Soviet Union, as well as in Mexico and interactions with the Cubans. And much of that information came "unofficially", from people that passed along information that they were not in fact authorized to tell the US (spies).

One thing about the government, they have a long policy of not revealing the sources of information. And will often do so for many decades, until the person is dead, and there is no threat to their families. One that is not government I can think of right away is Mark Felt. Woodward and Bernstein stated many times over the decades that they would not reveal the identity of "Deep Throat" while he was alive. And indeed, it was Felt himself who finally said who he was shortly before he died.

I have been watching each decade or so many of the releases of more classified information over this. And each time, a lot of it involved people who had died in the period of time since the last such release.
This simple and accurate answer to the Op has been explained many times over but conspiracy loons ignore it.

His motivation was that he was a Left Wing knuttjob who hated Kennedy for his anti-marxism and opposition to Castro.

In fact, I am one of those that thinks that Kennedy was simply the wrong target. He wanted John Connally.

At the time that LHO got his "Undesirable Discharge" from the Marines, John Connally was the Secretary of the Navy. And he is known to have held a grudge against him over this, blaming that for his inability to find work once he returned to the US. And there is ample evidence (even from Oswald's own brother) that he was offended at the "bureaucratic brushoff" that the Governor sent him in reply when he asked for him to intercede in getting his discharge upgraded.

In fact, I am one of those that thinks that Kennedy was simply the wrong target. He wanted John Connally.

At the time that LHO got his "Undesirable Discharge" from the Marines, John Connally was the Secretary of the Navy. And he is known to have held a grudge against him over this, blaming that for his inability to find work once he returned to the US. And there is ample evidence (even from Oswald's own brother) that he was offended at the "bureaucratic brushoff" that the Governor sent him in reply when he asked for him to intercede in getting his discharge upgraded.
That is a very interesting alternate view.

I have never heard it before.

Regardless of what the loons say there is no evidence that anyone other than OSwald shot Kennedy. The possibility that he was trying to get Connally however is one I have neevr heard of and certainly worth considering.

Kudos or the first original and interesting post about the Kennedy assassination in years.

This simple and accurate answer to the Op has been explained many times over but conspiracy loons ignore it.

Occams-razor3.jpg

Regardless of what the loons say there is no evidence that anyone other than OSwald shot Kennedy.

Oh, I reject the idea that anybody else was involved. It simply makes no sense.

Especially when you look at what happened afterwards. As Oswald was seen leaving the scene and could not be located they put out an APB for him as a "person of interest". And about a half hour later he was seen walking quickly and acting suspiciously by Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit. Who then left his police car to question him. But right after he left his car, Oswald fired 5 shots at him, striking him 4 times. In front of multiple witnesses.

Immediately after the shooting, Oswald went into the Texas Theater, which once again was seen by multiple witnesses. Which is where the police went and arrested him.

Ultimately, if he was innocent or a "patsy", why did he shoot the cop? It must be remembered, at the time he himself was killed he had not actually been charged in the Assassination at all. He was held in jail for the murder of Officer Tippit. People who are innocent or being set up typically do not go around gunning down police officers.

There are many reasons for government to protect information and keep it classified. Some good some bad. Protecting the sources and their families is a big one and doog one. One often has to consider that sources feeding us infomration might often recruit their own replacements when they retire. Often that might go on for decades with one source recriuting a replacement after several years and again and and again. The point being if the government compromises one they all get burned.

Some may argue that this is irrelevant when it comes to the big question such as Kennedy but in fact if we casually betray people who work for us then no one will work for us and we end up getting no information about other governments.

Once again LARAM GIPPER and many other conspiracy clowns know this. They have asked questions such as the one in the OP many times over and have been answeredmany times over but they aretoo stupid and childish and invested in their theories to admit it. They just lie and deny facts and continue to cling to their theories which have been disproven.

Yes Don didn’t start any new wars. He deserves credit for this, though it wasn’t for a lack of trying. His cold blooded murder of the Iranian general on a peace mission could easily have exploded into a major conflict. His continued economic sanctions against Iran, Venezuela, and Russia are acts of war. Those sanctions continue under old Joe. Continued bad acts by the CIA to overthrow foreign governments continued under Don.

Under dumb Don the Ds complained he was a threat to world peace, while increasing the US war budget every year of his presidency.

Nothing is more bipartisan than war.
Peace mission? You are obviously possessing an intellect honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

Which governments did the CIA overthrow?

Sanctions are not acts of wars because they are economic restrictions.

The magic bullet theory was created by Arlen Specter to bolster the single shooter theory. Of course it was bullshit. All those shots didn't come from the depository, that's for sure.
No it was not.

He never mentioned it.

The magic bullet theory was invented by conspiracy theoriests. It has been repeated to death by many but most importantly Jim Garrison who dreamed up the term.

It has been debunked and proven false. Yes alll three shots came from Oswald.

That is a very interesting alternate view.

I have never heard it before.

Regardless of what the loons say there is no evidence that anyone other than OSwald shot Kennedy. The possibility that he was trying to get Connally however is one I have neevr heard of and certainly worth considering.

Kudos or the first original and interesting post about the Kennedy assassination in years.
Disinformation is what it is dummy. You should know, your grandpappy was an expert at disinformation.

It has been done over and over again in the past 60 years. Just because you do not like that they show you are wrong, does not mean they did not happen.
No never. Bolt action mail order shitty cheap rifle with a bad scope used by someone who hadn’t fired a rifle in years and wasn’t skilled, couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Certainly not capable of committing the crime of the century in eight seconds only to be found in the lunchroom four floors down from the snipers nest, less than two minutes after the last round was fired casually drinking a Coke.

Forum List

Back