JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Release the files Joe Blow!

President Biden, release the JFK assassination files

Secrets are bad for democracy, whether they hide the truth about one president’s assassination or another president’s role in encouraging an insurrection.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/11/01/opinion/president-biden-release-jfk-assassination-files/

Of course we all know he won’t, just as his predecessors were afraid to do. The CIA is in charge.

Releasing the files won't make any difference to the conspiracy crackpots.

Yes childish.

The instant he is proven wrong by evidence ( which he always is ) he resorts to accusing people of being misinformation agengts.

He gets caught in lies and is a fraud and acts petulant he is a childish weak little fool
Whoosh.

Yes, "chidlish".

I like having a good discussion with someone who communicates clearly.

Someone wants to communicate clearly and thinks woosh is a word
Well, you're almost a good tap dancer. I'll give you that.

But I did not find the words "chidlish" and "agengts" in any English language dictionaries that I own. Come back when you've finished your first ESL class.

Someone wants to communicate clearly and thinks woosh is a word

woosh​

(wo͞osh, wo͝osh)
n. & v.
Variant of whoosh.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

woosh​

(wʊʃ)
n, vb
a variant spelling of whoosh
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014

whoosh​

(ʰwuʃ, ʰwʊʃ, wuʃ, wʊʃ)

also woosh​

n., v. n.
1. a loud, rushing noise, as of air or water: a great whoosh as the door opened.
v.i.
2. to move swiftly with a gushing or hissing noise: gusts of wind whooshing down the street.
v.t.
3. to move (an object, a person, etc.) with a whooshing motion or sound: The storm whooshed the waves over the road.

Well, you're almost a good tap dancer. I'll give you that.

But I did not find the words "chidlish" and "agengts" in any English language dictionaries that I own. Come back when you've finished your first ESL class.
Ill do you one better.

You get iofgf the threrad and come back when you have some evidence of one of the conspiracy theories.

The is what you tap dance around.

You cannot post any

Ill do you one better.

You get iofgf the threrad and come back when you have some evidence of one of the conspiracy theories.

The is what you tap dance around.

You cannot post any
Keep it up, honey. It's free entertainment.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It must be nice not caring that people laugh at you.

Keep it up, honey. It's free entertainment.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It must be nice not caring that people laugh at you.
No evidence?

You stated there is 58 years of evideence.

Bald faced lie of course but go ahead and post some.

Oh thats right you are too ignorant to know there is none hence your squirming and dodging

No evidence?

You stated there is 58 years of evideence.

Bald faced lie of course but go ahead and post some.

Oh thats right you are too ignorant to know there is none hence your squirming and dodging
Quote post in which I said this.

"evideence" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If that were true, they would have released the documents oh maybe decades ago.

The truth is they know Allen’s grandpa’s Warren Report is nothing but fiction, to cover up a conspiracy.
You are a liar.'

The truth is you are ignorant and never read it.

You have no idea what it says, your handlers have programmed you what to say and you parrot it like a good drone.

There is no evidence of a conspiracy which is why you have never posted any such evidence.

The Report is proven by evidence which you cannot and never have challenged.

Last edited:
You are a liar.'

The truth is you are ignorant and never read it.

You have no idea what it says, your handlers have programmed you what to say and you parrot it like a good drone.

There is no evidence of a conspiracy which is why you have never posted any such evidence.

The Report is proven by evidence which you cannot and never have challenged.
Allen Dulles’ grandson calling me a liar. LMFAO.

Look Allen I know it must be tough being the grandson of one of history’s most heinous murderers. No doubt it has resulted in lots of therapy. But hey, it’s okay. We know you aren’t like grandpa and there’s no need to continue his heinous lies.

Forum List

Back