Jews involved in the destruction of the temple in the first century

yeah? so?. Caiaphas----the ass licker of rome was also born into a jewish family------he even advocated the crucifixtion of Pharisees like Jesus. John Gotti and Adolf Hitler were both baptized catholics
I have a much simpler question/ response. For some of us who don’t know History in the FIRST CENTURY does it really matter? Is SHERI that desperate?
I can only assume she can’t find the link that proves Israel orchestrated 9/11 so she found this out of desperation. What a compulsive looser

I have a much simpler question/ response. For some of us who don’t know History in the FIRST CENTURY does it really matter? Is SHERI that desperate?
I can only assume she can’t find the link that proves Israel orchestrated 9/11 so she found this out of desperation. What a compulsive looser
It's the FOURTH century-----the reign of Constantine, that matters.
He founded the FIRST REICH aka holy roman empire and
orchestrated the writing of the NT---and the early development
of Canon Law. He virtually founded christianity

THX. I know basic history
THX! Should have looked it up I thought I remembered it. My point is still the same . The JEWHATER SHERI is SO DESPERATE that’s all she can come up with?
Guess she’s still searching for the link that Israel was responsible for 9-11 ! LOL

THX. I know basic history

THX! Should have looked it up I thought I remembered it. My point is still the same . The JEWHATER SHERI is SO DESPERATE that’s all she can come up with?
Guess she’s still searching for the link that Israel was responsible for 9-11 ! LOL

Who is claiming that Israel did 9/11?

Who is claiming that Israel did 9/11?
Maybe you should go back to the claims made 20 years ago and start to read. I guess you “ missed” the report that Israel let the Jewish employees know what was going to happen that day so they all stayed home, they were “ cheering” on the Brooklyn Bridge, etc.

Maybe you should go back to the claims made 20 years ago and start to read. I guess you “ missed” the report that Israel let the Jewish employees know what was going to happen that day so they all stayed home, they were “ cheering” on the Brooklyn Bridge, etc.

They are the same freaks that claim there was thermite planted in the towers. Pure ignorance and idiocy. Why do you give them power?

They are the same freaks that claim there was thermite planted in the towers. Pure ignorance and idiocy. Why do you give them power?
Not a question of giving them “ power” AntiSemitism rose its ugly Head again especially in NY.

Caiaphas - Bible Odyssey
Joseph son of Caiaphas—most often referred to simply as Caiaphas—was the high priest in Jerusalem during the time of Jesus from 18 CE to 36 or 37 CE. According to Josephus, he was appointed by the Roman governor of Judea, Valerius Gratus ( A.J. 18.33-35), kept on in this position …

No. They are just stupid and attention seeking... Like Trump claiming that Arabs were dancing on roof tops.
They were dancing on Atlantic Avenue. I don't remember the roof top thing-----but I KNOW WHAT I SAW. The Damascus bakery ran out of MAMOUL that day------the FILTH DID TAKE PLACE ---try to swallow reality-----your friends laughed and giggled across the east
river------DISGUSTING IS THE SHIT YOU LICK. They were laughing and dancing in Jersey City and in Paterson NJ too------so sorry----
but fact is fact. DONALD DID NOT LIE (roof tops?----he did not mention roof tops-----one did not have to go on a ROOF to see the
disaster FOR ALLAH for which muslims screamed ALLAHUAKBAR)

Caiaphas - Bible Odyssey
Joseph son of Caiaphas—most often referred to simply as Caiaphas—was the high priest in Jerusalem during the time of Jesus from 18 CE to 36 or 37 CE. According to Josephus, he was appointed by the Roman governor of Judea, Valerius Gratus ( A.J. 18.33-35), kept on in this position …
do you really believe that you are needed to tell the world the contents of WIKKI? INTERESTINGLY ----not taught in sunday school
is the fact that CAIAPHAS was known as a meshumad to jews long prior to the time that AL GORE invented the internet--- for the
last 2000 years without even bringing up the issue of the guy named
Jesus. ANOTHER despised roman empire shill----he murdered pharisees for the blood thirsty roman pigs-- not that the others COUNT. uhm---lets call them "THIEVES" <<THAT and Jesus did not eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. There actually does exist a HISTORY pre-wikki

do you really believe that you are needed to tell the world the contents of WIKKI? INTERESTINGLY ----not taught in sunday school
is the fact that CAIAPHAS was known as a meshumad to jews long prior to the time that AL GORE invented the internet--- for the
last 2000 years without even bringing up the issue of the guy named
Jesus. ANOTHER despised roman empire shill----he murdered pharisees for the blood thirsty roman pigs-- not that the others COUNT. uhm---lets call them "THIEVES" <<THAT and Jesus did not eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. There actually does exist a HISTORY pre-wikki

Jews were in Rome by 139 BC.

The Roman Empire: in the First Century. The Roman Empire ...
Jews in Rome Jews had lived in Rome since the second century BC. Julius Caesar and Augustus supported laws that allowed Jews protection to worship as they chose.

Jews were in Rome by 139 BC.

The Roman Empire: in the First Century. The Roman Empire ...
Jews in Rome Jews had lived in Rome since the second century BC. Julius Caesar and Augustus supported laws that allowed Jews protection to worship as they chose.
are you trying to make a point? Jews are still in Rome. There are blacks in Boston. In the times of the HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE they lived under the vile and disgusting STENCH of Canon law----there were concentration camps in HOLEY MOLEY ITALY under the nose
of pile of shit pius during world war II

are you trying to make a point? Jews are still in Rome. There are blacks in Boston. In the times of the HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE they lived under the vile and disgusting STENCH of Canon law----there were concentration camps in HOLEY MOLEY ITALY under the nose
of pile of shit pius during world war II

Your hatred is disturbing. The Church also saved many Jews with forged papers.

Nope. You are giving the crackpots and crazies power and that serves your victimhood narrative.
Don’t think so! Until 9-11 I had no idea how muchAntisemitism there was Universally and especially in this Country

Forum List

Back