Jews in Space

"The warplanes, the first of 102[spanking new custom F-16s] to be supplied by the American company, Lockheed Martin, at a cost of $4.5 billion, represent Israel's largest-ever military purchase and a counter to a possible Iranian nuclear threat."
hmm, 5 billion in aid in, 4.5 billion and one unsinkable aircraft carrier out. not bad.

"Israel is particularly concerned with the Iranian nuclear program. U.N. inspectors have recently discovered high-tech enrichment equipment on an Iranian air force base, the first known link of Tehran's suspect nuclear program to its military."

Idiot, the fact that WE supply Israel with F-16s is why we face 9/11 and other terrorist attacks. Get it through your thick skull. By cheering this on, you cheer on the death of Americans. Someone oughtta smack you.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Idiot, the fact that WE supply Israel with F-16s is why we face 9/11 and other terrorist attacks. Get it through your thick skull. By cheering this on, you cheer on the death of Americans. Someone oughtta smack you.

William, can you please chill a little bit! I'm confident you can get your points across without resorting to namecalling.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Sorry. But people call me names all the time... wah wah wah.:(

I'm not saying you are the only one doing it. But c'mon, all the guy did was link to an article and quote a portion of it. Let's not let it get out of hand before the thread even has a chance!

What can I say? I'm a Mel Brooks fan and I couldn't resist.

WJ, yes this kind of thing does cause friction between the Islamic states and Israel, because it reduces chances in the long run that Israel will be easily invaded. In the short run, it is another strategic point that must be considered before anyone decides to act against the u.s. in Iraq.

I think we'd do a better job of insulting the arabs if we airlifted bulldozers to Gaza and offered money to the palestinians to let us airlift them to another country where they would have a better life.

We didn't just supply the F-16s. The Israeli's bought them at $4.5 Billion.

from the article:

"Much of the funding for the jets comes from American military assistance to Israel. "

who's paying for these jets? oh yeah, US citizens. You think that isn't a major part of the beef Islam has with the US?

Bry, my previous post declares:

yes this kind of thing does cause friction between the Islamic states and Israel, because it reduces chances in the long run that Israel will be easily invaded.

Perhaps I should have said the Iranian mafia to be clearer. You know, the one that claimed it was enriching uranium for supply of power to its own market, and just a few days ago announced that it would instead sell it on the international market, among other things?

Yes, the U.S. gives Isreal ~$5bn in aid , everyone is aware of that. What this article may expose is the level of trade that often goes back from Isreal to the U.S. and the strategic value.

Israel and America repay each other with exchange of technology and defense systems against the enemies of western civilization.

http://www.e- insite.net/ednmag/archives/1994/081894/17df6.htm

and

http://www.workforce.com/section/01/feature/23/61/04/

Many tech giants have divisions in Israel, including HP, Motorola, Dell and Qualcomm. Israeli technology is so deeply ingrained in the daily office life of Americans, most don’t even know that what they’re using was designed by an Israeli: Instant Messenger; the latest Intel chips; cell phones; Windows NT software; voice mail; computer firewalls.

The Israeli businesses have the brains, but they are lacking in other areas. The country is several years behind the United States in the areas of workforce management, public relations and marketing. Or, as Almog says, the country is a start-up, and so "unfortunately, to a large extent, it's managed like a start-up, with a lack of discipline and a lack of procedures."

Workforce-management executives here crave information from the West. Barron’s and Forbes are sold in bookstores, as you might expect, and at one Jerusalem office of the United Nations, the California-based Workforce Week (associated with this Web site) arrives on Tuesdays. Though some Israelis joke that they live in the "51st state"--working intimately with Americans on business, medical and military projects--life here is very different from that in North America. Starbucks opened up a few coffee shops here but closed them when the prices and taste lacked appeal among the Israelis.

American-style management
There are some Israeli companies with workforce-management practices as sophisticated as some in the United States. One is Partner Communications, a mobile-phone company where Amnon Gideon serves as vice president of human resources.

Partner has 3,108 employees, and trades on the Nasdaq. It is investing about $3 million annually in employee training, and Gideon, a Motorola veteran, is a major player at the company, reporting to the CEO and serving on the senior management team. The company has amenities that rival those of many American companies its size--a pub, a gym, a discounted cafeteria, laundry facilities and travel agents who book trips for employees.

Not really ! Furthmore I have more important things to do with my time than listen to anymore of your rantings and biblical quotes, I have to spread more capitalism and further enrich my bank accounts. Sorry, got to go !

Originally posted by eric

Not really ! Furthmore I have more important things to do with my time than listen to anymore of your rantings and biblical quotes, I have to spread more capitalism and further enrich my bank accounts. Sorry, got to go !

Sorry you have to got to the bathroom so urgently. Hope everything comes out okay and you don't have to use your plunger.

Your capitalisim is originally based on what justice system? Go and build your net assests while you loose your country in a confligration from the Islmaic world of terrorists.

Your excused.

Originally posted by Bry
from the article:

"Much of the funding for the jets comes from American military assistance to Israel. "

who's paying for these jets? oh yeah, US citizens. You think that isn't a major part of the beef Islam has with the US?

Bry, doesn't it bother you that you agree with the resident racist wackjob?

yes, why do you ask?

Actually, it doesn't. We arrive at some of the same conclusions through a very different logic. It doesn't bother me either that sometimes I agree with you.

I've never seen a waffle with such a high frequency sine wave! Mini-waffles? Leggo my eggo, biatch!:D

Forum List

Back