Jews for Trump caravan rolls through NYC

Very interesting and nice
The progs have so lowered themselves into savages, that they will never be accepted into society, since videos are now posted on youtube and can be seen by future employment managers. Who in their right mind would pick such stupid fucks to work for them, maybe the NY slimes or MSDNC, but no company would....

They are fundies. Every religion has them. They don't represent the rest of us, whatever our faith. I am looking from the outside, as a person who is not Jewish, but I don't think that this represents the thoughts of all people of the Jewish faith.

Trumps main opposition is the left wing media big tech hollywood and the elected old guard that has over the years found ways to get super wealthy via their elected position and offices they hold....and that's disgusting.....

A man that for decades has used his elected office for financial gain for him and his family to a point that high income taxes don't hurt them...if elected promises to raise your taxes...left or right...that should infuriate every working American.....

And next time Joe's well kept wife makes a commercial shaking her fist and pointing her finger at us for exposing her husbands corruption we should all be offended as hell....

The orthodox and conservative Jews are the good ones even through they won’t talk to outsiders

The Howard Sterns , Adam Schiff, Zuckerbergs , Schumer’s, Epstein’s , Cohan’s, Zucker all belong in a “ cattle train “ to Treblinka

Very interesting and nice
JUST MORE PROOF. democRats have drove all minorities with a living brain cell off. Anybody willing to bet on Crusty Joe LOSING with a landslide victory for Trump . We will then hear for four more years the whine as they benefit from Trump but Crusty will seal himself in his basement talking to himself that he could have been president if he wasn't such a crooked corrupt piece of dog lawn decor.

They are fundies. Every religion has them. They don't represent the rest of us, whatever our faith. I am looking from the outside, as a person who is not Jewish, but I don't think that this represents the thoughts of all people of the Jewish faith.
Jews who observe their religion love Trump.
Assimilated Jews in Blue cities love tramps.

Assimilate
they do? the Jews I know rock along with the rest of us

Last edited:
Assimilate
they do? the Jews I know rock along with the rest of us
Do you approve of allowing people to use bathrooms they identify with at the moment?
Do you approve of public schools teaching students how to give blow jobs?

Forum List

Back