Jewry

There was no transformation.
I want to see the original Chinese artifacts, not a meme.
I provided the symbols. There are no artifacts. The account of Genesis is literally in the symbols themselves. Research the symbols. I did. I can’t do that for you.

what you are failing to understand is that this confirms everything in Genesis. It does not detract from Genesis. It confirms the Torah. It does not detract from the Torah.

before Moses recorded these accounts in writing they were passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. The fact that the account of Genesis is recorded in the symbols of the Chinese language proves those oral accounts had been passed down orally for thousands of years and were spread to other parts of the world because people migrated from Mesopotamia to other parts of the world. The early Chinese dynasties worshipped the God of Abraham but that died out after the 3rd dynasty. Also confirming the Torah. So I really don’t understand what problem you would have with any of this.
Thanks for admitting you consider memes valid archeological finds.
They aren't memes. They are symbols from a written language that was written 4500 years ago which exist in actuality and are composed by combining other words to make them easier to remember. You can use google to look them up today.

The account of Genesis was used to construct the symbols to make them easier to remember because 4500 years ago the account of Genesis was common knowledge because they worshiped the God of Abraham. How do I know? Because they used commonly known things and stories to construct the symbols so that they would be easier to remember and because they had the same border ceremony. You do know what I mean when I say border ceremony, right?

Still not understanding why these facts upset you.
Show us the artifact; otherwise it’s a meme.
Anyone can write a book and wait for fools such as yourself to believe it’s based on an actual find.
The symbols still exist today. You can look at the individual components of the symbols that you have already been shown to see how the account of Genesis is told in the symbols.

I provided the symbols. There are no artifacts. The account of Genesis is literally in the symbols themselves. Research the symbols. I did. I can’t do that for you.

what you are failing to understand is that this confirms everything in Genesis. It does not detract from Genesis. It confirms the Torah. It does not detract from the Torah.

before Moses recorded these accounts in writing they were passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. The fact that the account of Genesis is recorded in the symbols of the Chinese language proves those oral accounts had been passed down orally for thousands of years and were spread to other parts of the world because people migrated from Mesopotamia to other parts of the world. The early Chinese dynasties worshipped the God of Abraham but that died out after the 3rd dynasty. Also confirming the Torah. So I really don’t understand what problem you would have with any of this.
They aren't memes. They are symbols from a written language that was written 4500 years ago which exist in actuality and are composed by combining other words to make them easier to remember. You can use google to look them up today.

The account of Genesis was used to construct the symbols to make them easier to remember because 4500 years ago the account of Genesis was common knowledge because they worshiped the God of Abraham. How do I know? Because they used commonly known things and stories to construct the symbols so that they would be easier to remember and because they had the same border ceremony. You do know what I mean when I say border ceremony, right?

Anyone can write a book and wait for fools such as yourself to believe it’s based on an actual find.
Would you like for me to walk you through the entomology of each symbol?

upload_2016-11-24_20-59-7-png.99814

upload_2016-11-24_20-59-42-png.99815

upload_2016-11-24_21-24-9-png.99817

upload_2016-11-24_21-27-57-png.99819

upload_2016-11-24_21-29-22-png.99821

upload_2016-11-24_21-29-58-png.99822

upload_2016-11-24_21-32-34-png.99824

upload_2016-11-24_21-33-16-png.99826

upload_2016-11-24_21-33-37-png.99827

upload_2016-11-24_21-34-2-png.99828

upload_2016-11-24_21-34-31-png.99829

upload_2016-11-24_21-35-37-png.99831

upload_2016-12-2_10-22-23-png.100574

upload_2016-12-6_15-59-22-png.100990

upload_2016-12-6_16-3-51-png.100991

upload_2016-12-6_16-5-46-png.100993

Lastly, I am really getting tired of your disrespectful behavior towards me and my faith.

'faith' exists w/out fact Ding

the paradox being things celestial will never and a day be confirmed terrestrially

~S~

the paradox being things celestial will never and a day be confirmed terrestrially

faith is the path to an objective, never reached is a faith without merit.

not entirely in the sense of observation however what celestial can not be proven on Earth, is there another periodic table not known by earthlings.
Who are you to say the faith of others are without merit? What kind of person does that?
Who are you to say the faith of others are without merit? What kind of person does that?

by what they have accomplished - columbus crossed the void and found land - ok, sadly not everyone reaches their destination, are they still trying - and their goal.

still trying - not the desert religions, they died a long time ago their stagnant books make them into zombies.

phonies - bing, compulsively denigrates what they do not understand.

Lastly, I am really getting tired of your disrespectful behavior towards me and my faith.

~S~

not entirely in the sense of observation however what celestial can not be proven on Earth, is there another periodic table not known by earthlings.

by what they have accomplished - columbus crossed the void and found land - ok, sadly not everyone reaches their destination, are they still trying - and their goal.

still trying - not the desert religions, they died a long time ago their stagnant books make them into zombies.

No. You are the one denigrating what you don’t understand. I am defending my faith against your attacks. You are the aggressor.

~S~

No. You are the one denigrating what you don’t understand. I am defending my faith against your attacks. You are the aggressor.
I am defending my faith against your attacks.

you have selective amnesia -

upload_2020-3-18_21-50-29.jpeg

and did the same to the 1st century religious itinerant, stole their name and put your own objective as theirs in your 4th century book, stop crucifying, persecuting and victimizing the innocent and you then will have a leg to stand on for a religion than that of the actual faithless.

all three desert religions have abandoned the religion of antiquity, you are not alone.

~S~

View attachment 313298

and did the same to the 1st century religious itinerant, stole their name and put your own objective as theirs in your 4th century book, stop crucifying, persecuting and victimizing the innocent and you then will have a leg to stand on for a religion than that of the actual faithless.

all three desert religions have abandoned the religion of antiquity, you are not alone.
Try to stay in the present. Neither of us lived in the first century. You attack my faith today. I defend my faith today. You are the attacker. You are evil.

~S~

View attachment 313298

This explains what you are trying to do.

View attachment 313298

Try to stay in the present. Neither of us lived in the first century. You attack my faith today. I defend my faith today. You are the attacker. You are evil.
You attack my faith today.

you've not replied for which century christianity, the desert religions have not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent - denier.

upload_2020-3-18_22-9-23.jpeg

who's holocaust was it really, wwII -

View attachment 313298

You attack my faith today.

you've not replied for which century christianity, the desert religions have not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent - denier.

View attachment 313299

who's holocaust was it really, wwII -

Last edited:

The symbols still exist today. You can look at the individual components of the symbols that you have already been shown to see how the account of Genesis is told in the symbols.
Either there’s an archeological artifact or it’s a facade.

Ok, then. I will walk you through it. the Chinese symbol for to create combines the Chinese symbols for walking and to talk. The Chinese symbol for to talk combined the Chinese symbols for dust, breath or mouth and alive. These symbols are from Genesis 2:7 where God created man from dust and breathed life into man and created a living being. They used these words to form other words because it was easy to remember because at that time this was a common belief of their people.

upload_2020-3-18_22-19-45.png

Ok, then. I will walk you through it. the Chinese symbol for to create combines the Chinese symbols for walking and to talk. The Chinese symbol for to talk combined the Chinese symbols for dust, breath or mouth and alive. These symbols are from Genesis 2:7 where God created man from dust and breathed life into man and created a living being. They used these words to form other words because it was easy to remember because at that time this was a common belief of their people.

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?
I want to see the artifact itself, not an artist’s rendition of a meme.

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?
OMG. They didn’t change their written language. It’s still in use today. :lol:

So you can easily see them today for yourself. Why is this point so hard for you to understand?

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?
chinese symbol for create - Google Search:

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?
chinese symbol for first - Google Search:

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?

So you can easily see them today for yourself. Why is this point so hard for you to understand?
Example...
The Indians, as in the country, claim they have a Vedic that’s 400 billion years old.
Where is it?
They don’t know.
If you claim something exists right now, you better make sure you can produce it.

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?

Example...
The Indians, as in the country, claim they have a Vedic that’s 400 billion years old.
Where is it?
They don’t know.
If you claim something exists right now, you better make sure you can produce it.
Maybe you don’t believe your own tribe’s account.

Forum List

Back