Jewry

Ask him about his worshiping a Chinese god...
You know, the one he's absolutely sure was worshiped by Abraham Avinu A"H.
When civilizations separate, perspectives often begin to differ as well. One thing many cultures kept was the idea that rulers were appointed/selected by God and that God showed His displeasure with a ruler by famine, disease, and the like.

Personally, I tend to remove what cultures say about God's "hands on" activities and focus on what God is asking of us in spiritual growth.

It's like you manage to make 3 mistakes in a two letter word...
Really? Where? Your opinion doesn't hold much water, IMO.

In that ridiculous statement that you omitted from the post above.
6000 years, Hevel populating the earth...I have no idea where you get all that none sense.
He probably heard it from some atheist university professor who “quotes” the Torah incorrectly all the time.
You can research those characters for yourself. You can also research the border ceremony the Chinese performed.

it’s actually quite surprising that this information is seen as a threat by you. In fact, doesn’t it actually conform to your belief that the Jews weren’t the first ones chosen?
It’s not a threat.
It is fiction.

lol 'Jewry'???? That's some funny stuff. I can't pinpoint 'Jewry', they run across the spectrum of thought, culture and yes, racism and bigotry as well, but I can't find anything uniquely 'Jewish' about any of it. There is a reason for such Yiddish jokes as 'if you see two Jews arguing at a bus stop you will hear three opinions'. I don't shrink from discussing Jews Behaving Badly; after all, that makes up most of the OT and other Jewish literature, and I don't buy into the giant Pity Party persecution culture mythology they've invented for themselves either, their inane sniveling over the relatively mild Inquisition is just pathetic and ridiculous whining, for instance, but I see little that distinguishes their secular cultures from any other ethnic groups' self-love and propaganda, and plus when as a general group they had their own 'Enlightenment' era during the 18th century they spent their efforts on practically inventing entire new fields of science, like Biochemistry, instead of trying to keep aristocracies alive in the face of an agricultural and industrial revolution and ending up fighting two 'World Wars' over the collapse of feudalism's last desperate death throes in Germany and Russia.

Are there arrogant Jews? Yes. Are there Jewish Supremacists? Yes. Are there Jewish morons? Yes. Are all Jews all of these things? No. They are, however, pretty common cultural factors among the Irish and Mexicans. And Lutherans.

I wonder if Mindful can explain how the 1st 11 chapters of the Torah ended up in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded it in writing?
Link?
Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.
The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

the cradle of civilization was the metaphysical transformation into a physiological being using the existing substances, periodic table of the universe. the earliest cellular beings transferred the religion of antiquity without script or any other means than direct communication from that time to the present day. anything else is an artificial extrapolation that serves at best a subservient objective - the desert religions.
Uh huh.

There was an actual migration that occurred from Mesopotamia.

the Chinese literally recorded that migration as symbols in their written language 4500 years ago. How is that metaphysical?
Uh huh.

the Chinese literally recorded that migration as symbols in their written language 4500 years ago. How is that metaphysical?

it's not, the same as your written documents -

View attachment 312998

transforming from one being into another is metaphysical - the religion of antiquity. no room for error, purity - a triumph accomplished. not waiting to have it done for you.
There was no transformation.

Actually G-d did.

it would be super awesome if the Jewish belief that they bear the iniquity of man were true in actuality. But that’s not what I see in practice.

Do you know why small children do as their parents do and not as they say? Because they know it’s what their parents do that is what they believe.

Wow just wow!!
This, THIS is the source of all corruption and evil doing.

I knew this is what Christianity preaches, but I only really understood once you repeated it Ding.
Frankly, this incredibly saddens me, and infuriating to no end.

Not only is it an attempt to shake off any responsibility for ones deeds and choices,
but is also done through denial of freedom of choice, the kindness of source and core purpose of creation, through character assassination by lying about G-d!

What a desecration of G-d's name, what corruption of human spirit, what wickedness!

it would be super awesome if the Jewish belief that they bear the iniquity of man were true in actuality. But that’s not what I see in practice.

It would be super awesome if you had the sincerity not to reserve to such straw man fallacies,
in order to fighting your windmills in an echo chamber.
And not project Christianity on Judaism.

"Have you murdered and also inherited?" (Kings 21:19)

Do you know why small children do as their parents do and not as they say? Because they know it’s what their parents do that is what they believe.

Now, this just doesn't stand the test of basic logic, one that even children see.

If what you said was true, human beings would be soulless robots.
All carpenter's sons themselves would be carpenters, and all twins were a copy of themselves.

There's a story I've heard, about two brothers who's father was a criminal in jail.
One of the brothers turned criminal himself, the other became an outstanding citizen.
When they asked the first one - "What caused you to choose this path?",
to which he answered " How could I turn otherwise? Look at my father!"
Then they asked his brother, you know what he gave "How could I choose differently? Look at my father!"

What you preach Ding, is not only rejection of Judaism and revelation of G-d's word to humanity,
but essentially the pinnacle of corruption and immorality.
Actually it is confirmation of the accounts told in Genesis. There is no reason for you to be taking offense.

At the core of Genesis are these beliefs:

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not really write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. Some people read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make themselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom. Shame on them.
Ad hominem...
You are claiming archeologists found and translated Chinese artifacts.
Show them or admit you believe anything that’s published even when no proof is provided.
I don’t give credence to stories of billion year old documents that nobody can find.
Ad hominem? Not even close.

I am not claiming archeologists found anything. I am telling you that 4500 years the early Chinese dynasties included the accounts of Genesis as symbols in their written language. They did so because the early dynasties worship the God of Abraham the same as you and I. Except they called him ShangDi. Different name. Same God. They brought that religion with them when they migrated from the Middle East and the Torah recorded that migration allegorically in the Tower of Babel.

So you admit to worshiping a god supposedly born from an egg...
and now claim this is the G-d of Israel.

Seriously, have you any idea how messed up this is?? :uhh:
I’m not sure how you made that leap in logic.

there’s only one God.

it’s not messed up at all.

your response to it is messed up.

It's like you manage to make 3 mistakes in a two letter word...
Really? Where? Your opinion doesn't hold much water, IMO.

In that ridiculous statement that you omitted from the post above.
6000 years, Hevel populating the earth...I have no idea where you get all that none sense.
He probably heard it from some atheist university professor who “quotes” the Torah incorrectly all the time.
You can research those characters for yourself. You can also research the border ceremony the Chinese performed.

it’s actually quite surprising that this information is seen as a threat by you. In fact, doesn’t it actually conform to your belief that the Jews weren’t the first ones chosen?
It’s not a threat.
It is fiction.
The personal attacks on me say otherwise.

First I wanted to as about your observance of Shabat and Tfilin...

But then I realized you admitted to worshiping a god supposedly born in an egg,
and claiming this is the G-d of Israel.

Seriously, have you any idea how messed up this is??
If I may...

I am Christian--Catholic, to be more specific. I understand how messed up you (and many Jews) feel our belief is. However, that does not lessen our interest in your beliefs and customs.

I was not even addressing Catholicism or Islam for that matter,
neither Your natural interest in its original roots.

Jewish sages actually always looked for the sparks of truth in them,
to understand their relevancy and part in G-d's plan.

On the other hand, the guy was suggesting Jews are worshiping a god born in an egg...

You don't think this is messed up??
I think you are messed up. Because you have certainly misunderstood what I have written.

On the other hand, the guy was suggesting Jews are worshiping a god born in an egg...

You don't think this is messed up??
I do not believe God was born in an egg, and am having trouble with locating where he precisely said that. I thought I read through the messages fairly carefully, but I am missing something.

Ask him about his worshiping a Chinese god...
You know, the one he's absolutely sure was worshiped by Abraham Avinu A"H.

But if You ask me, don't waste Your time.
Clearly what I have written was misunderstood by you.

The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

the cradle of civilization was the metaphysical transformation into a physiological being using the existing substances, periodic table of the universe. the earliest cellular beings transferred the religion of antiquity without script or any other means than direct communication from that time to the present day. anything else is an artificial extrapolation that serves at best a subservient objective - the desert religions.
Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

transforming from one being into another is metaphysical - the religion of antiquity. no room for error, purity - a triumph accomplished. not waiting to have it done for you.
I want to see the original Chinese artifacts, not a meme.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

I provided the symbols. There are no artifacts. The account of Genesis is literally in the symbols themselves. Research the symbols. I did. I can’t do that for you.

what you are failing to understand is that this confirms everything in Genesis. It does not detract from Genesis. It confirms the Torah. It does not detract from the Torah.

before Moses recorded these accounts in writing they were passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. The fact that the account of Genesis is recorded in the symbols of the Chinese language proves those oral accounts had been passed down orally for thousands of years and were spread to other parts of the world because people migrated from Mesopotamia to other parts of the world. The early Chinese dynasties worshipped the God of Abraham but that died out after the 3rd dynasty. Also confirming the Torah. So I really don’t understand what problem you would have with any of this.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

Lastly, I am really getting tired of your disrespectful behavior towards me and my faith.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

I provided the symbols. There are no artifacts. The account of Genesis is literally in the symbols themselves. Research the symbols. I did. I can’t do that for you.

what you are failing to understand is that this confirms everything in Genesis. It does not detract from Genesis. It confirms the Torah. It does not detract from the Torah.

before Moses recorded these accounts in writing they were passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years. The fact that the account of Genesis is recorded in the symbols of the Chinese language proves those oral accounts had been passed down orally for thousands of years and were spread to other parts of the world because people migrated from Mesopotamia to other parts of the world. The early Chinese dynasties worshipped the God of Abraham but that died out after the 3rd dynasty. Also confirming the Torah. So I really don’t understand what problem you would have with any of this.
Thanks for admitting you consider memes valid archeological finds.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

Lastly, I am really getting tired of your disrespectful behavior towards me and my faith.
Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

You are disrespectful towards mine...but that’s just dandy, isn’t it?

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

'faith' exists w/out fact Ding

the paradox being things celestial will never and a day be confirmed terrestrially

~S~

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

the paradox being things celestial will never and a day be confirmed terrestrially

~S~

faith is the path to an objective, never reached is a faith without merit.

not entirely in the sense of observation however what celestial can not be proven on Earth, is there another periodic table not known by earthlings.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

~S~
I disagree. The definition of faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I would never do such a thing without good reason.

I believe we can know God exists with certainty by studying what he has created using reason and experience. And apparently, I am not the only one.

III. THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD ACCORDING TO THE CHURCH

36 "Our holy mother, the Church, holds and teaches that God, the first principle and last end of all things, can be known with certainty from the created world by the natural light of human reason."11 Without this capacity, man would not be able to welcome God's revelation. Man has this capacity because he is created "in the image of God".12

37 In the historical conditions in which he finds himself, however, man experiences many difficulties in coming to know God by the light of reason alone:
Though human reason is, strictly speaking, truly capable by its own natural power and light of attaining to a true and certain knowledge of the one personal God, who watches over and controls the world by his providence, and of the natural law written in our hearts by the Creator; yet there are many obstacles which prevent reason from the effective and fruitful use of this inborn faculty. For the truths that concern the relations between God and man wholly transcend the visible order of things, and, if they are translated into human action and influence it, they call for self-surrender and abnegation. The human mind, in its turn, is hampered in the attaining of such truths, not only by the impact of the senses and the imagination, but also by disordered appetites which are the consequences of original sin. So it happens that men in such matters easily persuade themselves that what they would not like to be true is false or at least doubtful.13
38 This is why man stands in need of being enlightened by God's revelation, not only about those things that exceed his understanding, but also "about those religious and moral truths which of themselves are not beyond the grasp of human reason, so that even in the present condition of the human race, they can be known by all men with ease, with firm certainty and with no admixture of error". 14

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Man's Capacity for God

View attachment 312998

~S~

faith is the path to an objective, never reached is a faith without merit.

not entirely in the sense of observation however what celestial can not be proven on Earth, is there another periodic table not known by earthlings.
Who are you to say the faith of others are without merit? What kind of person does that?

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

You are disrespectful towards mine...but that’s just dandy, isn’t it?
Totally untrue. I have never been disrespectful of your faith. Show me.

Last edited:
Uh huh.

Uh huh.

View attachment 312998

They aren't memes. They are symbols from a written language that was written 4500 years ago which exist in actuality and are composed by combining other words to make them easier to remember. You can use google to look them up today.

The account of Genesis was used to construct the symbols to make them easier to remember because 4500 years ago the account of Genesis was common knowledge because they worshiped the God of Abraham. How do I know? Because they used commonly known things and stories to construct the symbols so that they would be easier to remember and because they had the same border ceremony. You do know what I mean when I say border ceremony, right?

Still not understanding why these facts upset you.

View attachment 312998

They aren't memes. They are symbols from a written language that was written 4500 years ago which exist in actuality and are composed by combining other words to make them easier to remember. You can use google to look them up today.

The account of Genesis was used to construct the symbols to make them easier to remember because 4500 years ago the account of Genesis was common knowledge because they worshiped the God of Abraham. How do I know? Because they used commonly known things and stories to construct the symbols so that they would be easier to remember and because they had the same border ceremony. You do know what I mean when I say border ceremony, right?

Still not understanding why these facts upset you.
Show us the artifact; otherwise it’s a meme.
Anyone can write a book and wait for fools such as yourself to believe it’s based on an actual find.

Forum List

Back