Jewry

The symbols still exist today. You can look at the individual components of the symbols that you have already been shown to see how the account of Genesis is told in the symbols.
Either there’s an archeological artifact or it’s a facade.
Ok, then. I will walk you through it. the Chinese symbol for to create combines the Chinese symbols for walking and to talk. The Chinese symbol for to talk combined the Chinese symbols for dust, breath or mouth and alive. These symbols are from Genesis 2:7 where God created man from dust and breathed life into man and created a living being. They used these words to form other words because it was easy to remember because at that time this was a common belief of their people.

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?
I want to see the artifact itself, not an artist’s rendition of a meme.
OMG. They didn’t change their written language. It’s still in use today. :lol:

So you can easily see them today for yourself. Why is this point so hard for you to understand?
Example...
The Indians, as in the country, claim they have a Vedic that’s 400 billion years old.
Where is it?
They don’t know.
If you claim something exists right now, you better make sure you can produce it.
Maybe you don’t believe your own tribe’s account.

Which tribe is that?

And I was wondering about the 'account'.

Which tribe is that?

The Hekawis

7d1078955e6b160ead3e35eb5b058b9a.jpg

The symbols still exist today. You can look at the individual components of the symbols that you have already been shown to see how the account of Genesis is told in the symbols.
Either there’s an archeological artifact or it’s a facade.
Ok, then. I will walk you through it. the Chinese symbol for to create combines the Chinese symbols for walking and to talk. The Chinese symbol for to talk combined the Chinese symbols for dust, breath or mouth and alive. These symbols are from Genesis 2:7 where God created man from dust and breathed life into man and created a living being. They used these words to form other words because it was easy to remember because at that time this was a common belief of their people.

View attachment 313305
Are you a moron?
I want to see the artifact itself, not an artist’s rendition of a meme.
OMG. They didn’t change their written language. It’s still in use today. :lol:

So you can easily see them today for yourself. Why is this point so hard for you to understand?
Example...
The Indians, as in the country, claim they have a Vedic that’s 400 billion years old.
Where is it?
They don’t know.
If you claim something exists right now, you better make sure you can produce it.
Maybe you don’t believe your own tribe’s account.

Which tribe is that?

And I was wondering about the 'account'.
Exactly

This article could just as well go in the What Are You Reading forum since it does address a lot of history, but, Jewry is a religion. The author is a jew and no doubt he'll be attacked and likely as not the article won't be read- (it's gasp, anti semite and we are all aware that is a sin of the highest order, right?) but here it is. And it brings to light the question I have yet to have satisfactorily answered; Why do US Christians defend jews with such zeal?
This article, while not dwelling on it, points out the animosity jews have for christianity in their "doctrine" which apparently Rabbi's are very well aware of, meaning the teaching is still in existence. Also, in my reading of the novel the Malta Exchange which told briefly of the founding of catholicism, which is the birth of christianity, the expanse of the catholic religion should not be discounted to help understand the fear and hatred the jews have of christianity. Yes, I said hatred. This article, while not saying that explicitly, points out the history of jewry which can only be concluded as hatred though fueled by fear is at the heart, the very core of what drives jewry. Of course if a reader has a different take on the article I would very much enjoy seeing it.
Oddities of the Jewish Religion

About a decade ago, I happened to be talking with an eminent academic scholar who had become known for his sharp criticism of Israeli policies in the Middle East and America’s strong support for them. I mentioned that I myself had come to very similar conclusions some time before, and he asked when that had happened. I told him it had been in 1982, and I think he found my answer quite surprising. I got the sense that date was decades earlier than would have been given by almost anyone else he knew.
Why can't people just leave people of the Jewish faith alone? I can imagine that some people of this faith might be angry about their treatment by Christians and Muslims throughout the last 2,000 years, but who wouldn't be? I'm not Jewish, BTW. But I might convert, if they will have me. I once had a boss who was Jewish and who told me that I was a Jew but just didn't know it yet. Given what I have seen from the Christians and the Muslims, she might have been right.

This article could just as well go in the What Are You Reading forum since it does address a lot of history, but, Jewry is a religion. The author is a jew and no doubt he'll be attacked and likely as not the article won't be read- (it's gasp, anti semite and we are all aware that is a sin of the highest order, right?) but here it is. And it brings to light the question I have yet to have satisfactorily answered; Why do US Christians defend jews with such zeal?
This article, while not dwelling on it, points out the animosity jews have for christianity in their "doctrine" which apparently Rabbi's are very well aware of, meaning the teaching is still in existence. Also, in my reading of the novel the Malta Exchange which told briefly of the founding of catholicism, which is the birth of christianity, the expanse of the catholic religion should not be discounted to help understand the fear and hatred the jews have of christianity. Yes, I said hatred. This article, while not saying that explicitly, points out the history of jewry which can only be concluded as hatred though fueled by fear is at the heart, the very core of what drives jewry. Of course if a reader has a different take on the article I would very much enjoy seeing it.

About a decade ago, I happened to be talking with an eminent academic scholar who had become known for his sharp criticism of Israeli policies in the Middle East and America’s strong support for them. I mentioned that I myself had come to very similar conclusions some time before, and he asked when that had happened. I told him it had been in 1982, and I think he found my answer quite surprising. I got the sense that date was decades earlier than would have been given by almost anyone else he knew.
Why can't people just leave people of the Jewish faith alone? I can imagine that some people of this faith might be angry about their treatment by Christians and Muslims throughout the last 2,000 years, but who wouldn't be? I'm not Jewish, BTW. But I might convert, if they will have me. I once had a boss who was Jewish and who told me that I was a Jew but just didn't know it yet. Given what I have seen from the Christians and the Muslims, she might have been right.
Good luck with that.

Go back into your Christian " hole" land on your knees and take what your " father" gives to you. You learned so much from him
I'm not christian- or even religious. Try again.
My 1st guess is atheistic Bolshevik or Nazi. How'd I do?
What are you singling out Jew

Good luck with that.
Thank you. Why not. I've already seen the popes, the frankie grahams, the falwells, the rest of the southern baptists, the "family research council," the evangelicals, and all the rest of the frauds.

Go back into your Christian " hole" land on your knees and take what your " father" gives to you. You learned so much from him

Good luck with that.
Thank you. Why not. I've already seen the popes, the frankie grahams, the falwells, the rest of the southern baptists, the "family research council," the evangelicals, and all the rest of the frauds.
Don’t confuse religion for God. There are no perfect men. All organizations will have a distribution. If you are looking for an organization full of saints, I am afraid you will have to wait until you are dead.

Like I said before, good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
Don’t confuse religion for God. There are no perfect men. All organizations will have a distribution. If you are looking for an organization full of saints, I am afraid you will have to wait until you are dead.

I will proceed on my spiritual journey until I die. Those whom I have named have tried to dissuade me, but I always carry on. I lived in Maryland not far from Sandy Spring, route 108. I used to go the the old Quaker Meeting House (rebuilt 1806?) and it's cemetery, just to think, pray, honor those who are buried there. I cannot live up the the Quaker standard, due to my anger, but they are the most blessed.

Good luck with that.

I will proceed on my spiritual journey until I die. Those whom I have named have tried to dissuade me, but I always carry on. I lived in Maryland not far from Sandy Spring, route 108. I used to go the the old Quaker Meeting House (rebuilt 1806?) and it's cemetery, just to think, pray, honor those who are buried there. I cannot live up the the Quaker standard, due to my anger, but they are the most blessed.
I’m not trying to dissuade you. I wish you well on your journey.

Good luck with that.

Thank you. I will protect anyone on their journey. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to kill Jews, or anyone else. I think of a Jewish woman lighting candles, saying the prayers for her family at the beginning of the sabbath, inviting them to the table to eat what she has cooked so lovingly for them. Then I see that horrible picture of Jewish women lined up naked, awaiting the gas chamber, with their wedding rings thrown into boxes. I cannot ever stomach this. Ever.

Many Christians know this and don't care because God blesses anyone who blesses Israel. It's all a money gig.

Good luck with that.

Thank you. I will protect anyone on their journey. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to kill Jews, or anyone else. I think of a Jewish woman lighting candles, saying the prayers for her family at the beginning of the sabbath, inviting them to the table to eat what she has cooked so lovingly for them. Then I see that horrible picture of Jewish women lined up naked, awaiting the gas chamber, with their wedding rings thrown into boxes. I cannot ever stomach this. Ever.
People kill for a variety of reasons. In almost all circumstances the root cause is selfishness. Usually a rationalization is involved.

Many Christians know this and don't care because God blesses anyone who blesses Israel. It's all a money gig.
C’mon man. It couldn’t possibly be that America was instrumental in establishing the nation of Israel surrounded by their enemies and we have an obligation to help them?

Their ancestors played an important role in world history. As such Truman believed we would all be diminished if their continued survival were threatened.

the jews long ago abandoned the collective religion of antiquity for one of their own.

Good grief. Does anyone knows what this fool is talking about?

the religion of antiquity?

Forum List

Back