Jewish Woman Says No Rights for Southern Whites

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Ms. Bernstein doesn't think Southerners have the right to a T-shirt expressing white rights.

http://www.charleston.net/assets/we...ID=117415&section=localnews&pubDate=11/7/2006

Bernstein said she did not believe the vendor had the right to sell the shirts, because she said it was offensive and inappropriate for children to see. "The more people generalize, the more people hate, the more divided the cultures are going to be," said Bernstein, who moved from Los Angeles nine weeks ago. "It is so ugly here in the South."

The only thing ugly in the South is your fake blonde hair and Jewish, pushy attitude.

It's rather ironic that they arrested her for violating fair policy by espousing a political view. What she was doing was no more political than the guy selling those shirts.

Regardless, if people want to wear those shirts, let' em.

It's rather ironic that they arrested her for violating fair policy by espousing a political view. What she was doing was no more political than the guy selling those shirts.

Regardless, if people want to wear those shirts, let' em.

She was arrested for tresspassing, not for speaking her mind.

Anyway, I think she's hypersensitive. The southerners who haven't yet bowed to the PC, whites are always wrong philosophy still remember the high points of the confederacy and are sick of seeing minorities granted special rights. This guy is practicing capitalism by selling shirts to that effect. This woman seems to think, however, that granting civil rights to whites and any sort of display of the Confederate battle flag constitutes 'hate.' GD PC BS! In the minds of the left, the Confederacy was morally equivalent to the Nazis.

Ms. Bernstein doesn't think Southerners have the right to a T-shirt expressing white rights.

http://www.charleston.net/assets/we...ID=117415&section=localnews&pubDate=11/7/2006

Bernstein said she did not believe the vendor had the right to sell the shirts, because she said it was offensive and inappropriate for children to see. "The more people generalize, the more people hate, the more divided the cultures are going to be," said Bernstein, who moved from Los Angeles nine weeks ago. "It is so ugly here in the South."

The only thing ugly in the South is your fake blonde hair and Jewish, pushy attitude.

Where was it promoting hate? How is "Civil Rights for Whites" hatred against anyone else? Its not OK to wear that T-shirt but it is ok to wear "La Raza" shirts?

She completely overreacted. There was nothing AGAINST another racial group, or promoting violence or hatred. She was simply trying to force her views on others.

Nope... the ugly thing in the south is neo-Nazi, white supremacist, KKK members like you. Luckily you're a dying breed.

Don't you have a cross to burn somewhere?

No jillian, what's ugly is you jews promoting double standards of racial treatment, when you especially ought to know better.

No jillian, what's ugly is you jews promoting double standards of racial treatment, when you especially ought to know better.

You know, it's really intersting... I don't think I've ever seen so much anti-semitism in one place in my entire life as I've seen from some of the people on this board. Really pathetic....

You know, it's really intersting... I don't think I've ever seen so much anti-semitism in one place in my entire life as I've seen from some of the people on this board. Really pathetic....

Do you think the shirt was offensive, jillian? Do whites have rights? The same as everyone else?

Do you think the shirt was offensive, jillian? Do whites have rights? The same as everyone else?

Notwithstanding the racist connotations behind the confederate flag, I think people get to wear what they want and look as stupid and ignorant as they wish.

My initial comment was directed at the neo-nazi piece of garbage who started this thread.

Notwithstanding the racist connotations behind the confederate flag, I think people get to wear what they want and look as stupid and ignorant as they wish.

My initial comment was directed at the neo-nazi piece of garbage who started this thread.

William Joyce has more sense in his left pinky than you do in your entire liberal voodoo shrunken head.

William Joyce has more sense in his left pinky than you do in your entire liberal voodoo shrunken head.

... only to another jew-hater, lovie. And now I have to go take my beautiful Jewish son to piano lessons and tae kwondo after I say a prayer that he is never exposed to hatred like you spew. So... I'll leave you with that hatred and obsession for now. :tinfoil:

Any other people of a certain skin color(since whites aren't a race) ever subjugated another people of a certain skin color to slavery? Nah didn't think so, therefore any t-shirt, flag or any other fucking thing that bears any resemblence or reference to white pride, the Confederacy etc. etc. will always be tainted with the stench of racism and rightly so since only fools believe that heritage and pride bullshit.

Whites will never be able to live that down, they will carry the burden of their forefathers for the rest of history.

Wanna be proud? If race is your thing and you happen to be at least 3/4 of a race such as Italian, Greek, Indian, Chinese etc. etc., cause those are actually races, then I say you got something, if you are a mixed breed mutt then be proud to be American or proud to be a mensa member or some other bullshit, or better yet be proud of yourself.

When you align yourself with the board kook racist red flags should go up, Mr. Neocon.

That is unless you have nothing else going on in your life, career or otherwise.

I feel the same way. It's rather rampant with some members here. But for the most part, the people here aren't bad about it. It's just RWA and William Joyce. At least the latter can espouse good ideas.

RWA: May flights of Jewish angels sing thee to thy rest. <3

Any other people of a certain skin color(since whites aren't a race) ever subjugated another people of a certain skin color to slavery? Nah didn't think so, therefore any t-shirt, flag or any other fucking thing that bears any resemblence or reference to white pride, the Confederacy etc. etc. will always be tainted with the stench of racism and rightly so since only fools believe that heritage and pride bullshit.

Whites will never be able to live that down, they will carry the burden of their forefathers for the rest of history.

Wanna be proud? If race is your thing and you happen to be at least 3/4 of a race such as Italian, Greek, Indian, Chinese etc. etc., cause those are actually races, then I say you got something, if you are a mixed breed mutt then be proud to be American or proud to be a mensa member or some other bullshit, or better yet be proud of yourself.

WHites didn't invent slavery, nor are we the only historical practitioners of it. If others can be forgiven, so can white people. In fact, we are forgiven. We whites reject the eternal shame you want to ascribe to us. Go find another victim.
And I'll believe white isn't a race when they take "whiteness studies" out of the universities, and take "caucasian" off all forms.

WHites didn't invent slavery, nor are we the only hisorical practitioners of it. If others can be forgiven, so can white people. In fact, we are forgiven. We whites reject the eternal shame you want to ascribe to us. Go find another victim.
And I'll believe white isn't a race when they take "whiteness studies" out of the universities, and take "caucasian" off all forms.

The guilt is written all over your posts. Your racism is used to medicate like the loser who uses heroin to insulate himself from reality.

I pray for your soul.

The guilt is written all over your posts. Your racism is used to medicate like the loser who uses heroin to insulate himself from reality.

I pray for your soul.

Don't bother. God ignores you.

Forum List

Back