Jewish Terrorism!!!

What do you suppose that Simon the Zealot did for a living. Terrorism is a universal practice among peoples, both "civilized" and otherwise.

Jesus does not teach terrorism, Sir...I challenge you to show where that is taught in the New Testament.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. Seems we have an Islamist poster here who is also virulently antisemitic (or is that redundant?) who also uses a 77 in his user name.

I'm not a Muslim, Sir/Ma'am, nor am I a "Islamist." I am a Sabian who does believe that Muhammad was a Prophet...I am not antisemitic lol. All I did was point out the TERRORISM of some people who CLAIM to be JEWS, and for whatever reason you have to charge me with hating the Jews lolol? You are a fool lol...I do not hate the Jews.

Can I ask, what makes me "antisemitic?" and why do I need to be charged with that in the public just for pointing out the TERRORISM of some people who claim to be Jews?...

Last edited:
What kind of comments would you like to hear, goy boy?

LOL so Judaism teaches hatred of the goyim (non-Jews) or is that just a personal thing with you?

There is nothing hateful about calling a non-jew a goy. I see you need to learn a lot. The question is whether or not you have enough brains to actually learn.

There is nothing hateful about calling a non-jew a goy. I see you need to learn a lot. The question is whether or not you have enough brains to actually learn.

Lol then why are you being so hateful? I have done nothing to you and you have again insulted me, after calling me, a 37 year old man, a "...boy."

Do all Jews use the term "goy boy" when addressing non-Jew adult males, you satan.

What do you suppose that Simon the Zealot did for a living. Terrorism is a universal practice among peoples, both "civilized" and otherwise.

Jesus does not teach terrorism, Sir...I challenge you to show where that is taught in the New Testament.

Of course Jesus taught pacifism. I never said otherwise. The disciples, we are told, had various trades before they turned to asceticism.

Lol then why are you being so hateful? I have done nothing to you and you have again insulted me, after calling me, a 37 year old man, a "...boy."

Do all Jews use the term "goy boy" when addressing non-Jew adult males, you satan.

Jews make their money off us Goys, many are into White Collar Crimes, and well Mossad does a lot of undercover terrorism and blames it on Muslims. Don't take it personally, it does not take much to be called an anti jew.

Irgun's "terrorism" against the British is no more terrorism than our own country's founding fathers was against the British.

Terrorism is a meaningless term. When a nation's military drops a bomb during war (decalred or not) on a civilian target, how is that any less terrorism than if non-national military actors do the exact same thing?

Thus what we might call terrorism is really just what we call every non-national military combatant's actions. But if the only difference is being official military or not, is the term really significant?

Is the US drone war in countries we're not actually at war with to any degree (as opposed to at war with small, sub-national groups in a given country) terrorism? Is a US drone shooting Hellfire missiles at a civilian wedding reception terrorism? If not, is a "terrorist" suicide bombing blowing up a wedding reception terrorism?

Is the US drone war in countries we're not actually at war with to any degree (as opposed to at war with small, sub-national groups in a given country) terrorism? Is a US drone shooting Hellfire missiles at a civilian wedding reception terrorism? If not, is a "terrorist" suicide bombing blowing up a wedding reception terrorism?

Well, if it wasn't for all the celebratory machine gun fire...

Irgun's "terrorism" against the British is no more terrorism than our own country's founding fathers was against the British.

Terrorism is a meaningless term. When a nation's military drops a bomb during war (decalred or not) on a civilian target, how is that any less terrorism than if non-national military actors do the exact same thing?

Thus what we might call terrorism is really just what we call every non-national military combatant's actions. But if the only difference is being official military or not, is the term really significant?

You are correct. Terrorism is a universal among peoples:

"If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth."

-- Harry Truman; from presidential statement (August 6, 1945)

"If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth."

Do you infer that Truman's actions which brought WW2 to a rapid conclusion amounted to terrorism? If so your "education" needs rapid repair.

Last edited:

You seem angry. Lol... mebbe next you will also speak a Fatwa against me, who knows....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Do you infer that Truman's actions which brought WW2 to a rapid conclusion amounted to terrorism? If so your "education" needs rapid repair.
Agree.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I'm not a Muslim, Sir/Ma'am, nor am I a "Islamist." I am a Sabian who does believe that Muhammad was a Prophet...I am not antisemitic lol. All I did was point out the TERRORISM of some people who CLAIM to be JEWS, and for whatever reason you have to charge me with hating the Jews lolol? You are a fool lol...I do not hate the Jews.

Can I ask, what makes me "antisemitic?" and why do I need to be charged with that in the public just for pointing out the TERRORISM of some people who claim to be Jews?...
Because that's all they got. They don't have a valid argument to use in a rebuttal, so they resort to character assassinations, discrediting the source, smear campaigns, ad hominems, etc. Once they're satisfied they killed the messenger, they turn around and start patting each other on the back and acting like they just made a point.

Terrorism: "the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal"

Terrorism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

It meets the definition. Whether it was justified or not, I will leave to philosophers.

Forum List

Back