Jewish Teenager Arrested For Bomb Threats

SHOCKINGLY, NOT AN ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER FROM MISSISSIPPI.
I know I'm shocked it wasnt an inbred cave chimp from Mississippi. They have a large population of them out there.
Don't be calling blacks cave chimps, that is low even for you.
I was talking about whites..but you knew that and it bothered you. Hence your lame joke.

6274114745_731b436ab3.jpg

I am interested in MORE BACKGROUND on this kid----and his father.
So far-----"lives in Beersheva"------ie out there in the sticks with all kinds
of nuts-----all kinds of nutty stuff emerges from Beersheva----it is in the
Negev desert with a population of lots of jews from arab countries and
arabs -----sorta boring. ----also lots of religious REVELATIONS. I wonder
how the kid came by so much sophisticated equiptment. ------I believe that
this is not a HOMEGROWN (to Israel) set up. More like a plant

I know I'm shocked it wasnt an inbred cave chimp from Mississippi. They have a large population of them out there.
I was talking about whites..but you knew that and it bothered you. Hence your lame joke.

Oh, so you're just a racist who admits to being a racist.

Damn, another libtardo fake outrage goes up in smoke.

Over 100 calls to make bomb threats against Jews were made by a Jewish teenager who the FBI has arrested.

Too damn funny, all the outrage about increases in anti-Semitism the libtardos were trying to blame on Trump debunked. FBI won't release the kid's name until after court appearance today. It was a joint operation between Israeli security forces and FBI. Robocalls. ROFLMAO

Is there any narrative left the libtardos are controlling?

Letting pervert men in the bathrooms with little girls?

Agreed. Likely just a bored teen seeking attention. I've been to Beersheva, for fun you watch the ice machine make ice on Friday nights.

Agreed. Likely just a bored teen seeking attention. I've been to Beersheva, for fun you watch the ice machine make ice on Friday nights.

but SOMEHOW-----the kid got lots of technical equiptment at age
19. ---------not the usual Beersheba kid. His father MUST be involved---
BIG TIME-----with 'something'

I have no reason to try and convince you I'm not a racist. I believe in letting people that dont matter to me think what they wish.

I have no reason to try and convince you I'm not a racist. I believe in letting people that dont matter to me think what they wish.
Calling people cave chimps because of the color of their skin is what civilized people call RACIST.

Calling people cave chimps because of the color of their skin is what civilized people call RACIST.
Not my concern what they call it. When I need their input I will ask them what they think.

gee, thanks

The Israeli owned "US" media went

on and on and on and on and on and on and

about "anti-semitism" because of some phone calls.

WHO MADE THOSE CALLS????

Reports: Israeli-American Teen Arrested for Antisemitic Hate Crime Hoax Spree - Breitbart

"Israeli authorities have arrested a 19-year-old suspect in connection with dozens of hoax bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the United States and around the world"

Who was 100% right about those being HOAXES???

LaDexter

Whenever you hear a charge of anti-semitism, take a deep breath and realize you are dealing with a "religion" that is nothing but a celebration of murder, fraud, and genocide = Judaism....

and then ask why just the Levites fought the Amalek, and why Moses' staff never had any power after crossing the Sea of Reeds at low tide.....

gee, thanks
Youre welcome but what did I do?

gee, thanks
Youre welcome but what did I do?

today---you have posted in a genteel manner

Good grief. I am glad that charges are now being laid against those perpetrating fraudulent hoaxes.

Maybe just maybe it will send out the message that by lying about an injustice and faking it, it truly destroys future credible claims.

A picture of a hairy bald white guy doesnt = cave chimp. THIS on the other hand clearly shows the likeness of an ape FAR better than anything youll ever produce. :laugh:

Monkey+Man.jpg

Not my concern what they call it. When I need their input I will ask them what they think.
...and thats when theyll say, "Shut up cave chimp".

You're a huge racist.

And I think everybody is pretty convinced you're white as well. So you're a white racist, who is trying to paint some other group as racist.

Forum List

Back