Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE. You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.
Birthright and Zionist lebensraum to deny it to Palestinians. Is that "only ONE example" or TWO?

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'
You see this as proof of equality? The Inkatha Party was made up of black South Africans even during Apartheid. During Apartheid rule, non-whites had their own public toilettes. They had their own place on city busses. They had their own entry into the post office. They had their own railway station fly-overs. All of them were forbidden to be used by whites. I know this because I tried to defy the law and I got into trouble over it, but according to you, that means the "Bantu" had equality, rights, and were not living under Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'.

Israel is living under an Apartheid system but you are much too young and too inexperienced to understand this subject.

You keep avoiding and dodging. Why cant you just say how Israel is similar to the South african apartheid? But hey, Israeli Arabs share the same infastractures, same transportation system, same education system. same parlament, same everything.

So I get why you are not really able to explain us about the 'Israeli apartheid'.
You keep avoiding and dodging my question. Why cant you just say if you are a teenager or not? It requires only a simple "yes" or "no " reply.

As far as your question is concerned I see no reason to repeat my answer more than twice.

Your usual evasion when asked to back up your lies.

Not rare for Israel's enemies to be that pathetic.

It's like you're simply incapable of truth.

Dammit. We dont ask you guys to give us several answers. Only ONE. You claim Israeli arabs are living in Apartheid and have no equality or rights. Give us ONE example how that is.
Birthright and Zionist lebensraum to deny it to Palestinians. Is that "only ONE example" or TWO?

Third biggest party at the Parlament is Arabic = Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'
You see this as proof of equality? The Inkatha Party was made up of black South Africans even during Apartheid. During Apartheid rule, non-whites had their own public toilettes. They had their own place on city busses. They had their own entry into the post office. They had their own railway station fly-overs. All of them were forbidden to be used by whites. I know this because I tried to defy the law and I got into trouble over it, but according to you, that means the "Bantu" had equality, rights, and were not living under Apartheid. Your logic is just 'amazing'.

Israel is living under an Apartheid system but you are much too young and too inexperienced to understand this subject.

You keep avoiding and dodging. Why cant you just say how Israel is similar to the South african apartheid? But hey, Israeli Arabs share the same infastractures, same transportation system, same education system. same parlament, same everything.

So I get why you are not really able to explain us about the 'Israeli apartheid'.
You keep avoiding and dodging my question. Why cant you just say if you are a teenager or not? It requires only a simple "yes" or "no " reply.

As far as your question is concerned I see no reason to repeat my answer more than twice.

Again and again and again.. what makes you so uncapable of explaining how Israel is an apartheid state?

Your question is irelevant, but I will answer it if it will make you focus on answering to the relevant question. I am 18 years old.

Now, just focus and provide some backing to your words. "Apartheid state of Israel"..

"NOOOO THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW OLD ARE YOU NOT HOW I AM GONNA BACK MY IGNORANCY AND LIES"

I feel sad for this Fellow

Again and again and again.. what makes you so uncapable of explaining how Israel is an apartheid state?

Your question is irelevant, but I will answer it if it will make you focus on answering to the relevant question. I am 18 years old.

Now, just focus and provide some backing to your words. "Apartheid state of Israel"..

"NOOOO THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW OLD ARE YOU NOT HOW I AM GONNA BACK MY IGNORANCY AND LIES"

18 is much too young to know anything about life and the world but it is most certainly old enough to be able to read. I will not repeat my answer to your question. You can scroll back and read it.

18 is much too young to know anything about life and the world but it is most certainly old enough to be able to read. I will not repeat my answer to your question. You can scroll back and read it.

I can't find it-----what is your answer?

Xiden the terrorist chief is funding hundreds of millions to Hamas

It's already been done. It's your geography that sucks.
Israel punches far above its geographical weight:
Picture1.png

Changing American Public Attitudes On Israel/Palestine: Does It Matter For Politics? - Project on Middle East Political Science

And to you, this is worse than somebody strapping explosives to their own child to kill others.
While you support Americans who send their children half way around the world to kill, maim, and displace millions of innocent civilians, which makes you a brainwashed fool, at best.
flag_iraq.jpg

If the Jews of Israel were not stealing land and water of non-Jews in Palestine, there would be no need of suicide bombers.

Thing is ... if Israel's goals were righteous ones then they deserve to have some influence - considering past pogroms etc. But that's not the case, is it. No. The truth of the matter is that a racist/nazi nation such as Israel is manipulating (or co-conspiring) with the arguably most powerful resourced nation whose own system is corrupt. The offspring of that liaison is obvious: perpetual war and suffering. Take a look around, the proof is in the pudding.

Thing is ... if Israel's goals were righteous ones then they deserve to have some influence - considering past pogroms etc. But that's not the case, is it. No. The truth of the matter is that a racist/nazi nation such as Israel is manipulating (or co-conspiring) with the arguably most powerful resourced nation whose own system is corrupt. The offspring of that liaison is obvious: perpetual war and suffering. Take a look around, the proof is in the pudding.

I am fascinated----which is the "most powerful resourced nation whose own system is corrupt"?
While on the subject----perhaps you have some ideas
as to which nation(s) are not "corrupt" and "deserve
to have some influence"

I am fascinated----which is the "most powerful resourced nation whose own system is corrupt"?
to have some influence"
You have dropped yourself into the middle of a labyrinth and now you can't find the way through ......... or back out again. It would better if you take baby steps and do your best to understand each one before you try to solve the puzzle.

to have some influence"
You have dropped yourself into the middle of a labyrinth and now you can't find the way through ......... or back out again. It would better if you take baby steps and do your best to understand each one before you try to solve the puzzle.

for those who are 'puzzled'-----the classical explanation for the trouble that the "CHILDREN OF ISRAEL" (ie
THE CHOSEN) have experienced is-------bad CHOICE of location

for those who are 'puzzled'-----the classical explanation for the trouble that the "CHILDREN OF ISRAEL" (ie
"Bad choice of location"? What other location ought they have chosen? Uganda was on the table but that was rejected (by whom I know not). The US (New York of course) was probably considered but that didn't seem the wisest place for the Jews to place ALL OF THEIR EGGS. The Jews are originally from the Middle East so why not there? You do realize that we are not discussing whether or not Jews should be in the Middle East.

"Bad choice of location"? What other location ought they have chosen? Uganda was on the table but that was rejected (by whom I know not). The US (New York of course) was probably considered but that didn't seem the wisest place for the Jews to place ALL OF THEIR EGGS. The Jews are originally from the Middle East so why not there? You do realize that we are not discussing whether or not Jews should be in the Middle East.

Wherever the Jews had gone other people already lived there.. ..Even Madagascar.

Wherever the Jews had gone other people already lived there.. ..Even Madagascar.

HOW UNIQUE------people had already been there---some time in the prior 2 million years-----and NOT ONLY THAT-----muslims already OWN THE MOON

New Topics

Forum List

Back