Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

If Israel is an apartheid state- hoe come our 20% Arabic minority has Business men, Doctors, Engineers and professors within it? How come tne Arabic party is the third largest here? How come we have Muslim soliders and cops?
What does any of that have to do with it? Do you know nothing about apartheid at all?

I know one thing - Anyone who says Israel is an apartheid state - while Israel is the only nation in the region which provides rights to all minorities within it - has absolutley ZERO knowledge about Apartheid.

You are like those people who call 'Fascist' without even knowing what Fascism is
I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid regime and I've been to Israel twice. You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Make no mistake, Israel is running an apartheid society and will soon be up to full Apartheid government standards.

Just because you felt so? Moron, you claim something? Just back your words. Why is Israel an apartheid state?

If Israel is an apartheid state- hoe come our 20% Arabic minority has Business men, Doctors, Engineers and professors within it? How come tne Arabic party is the third largest here? How come we have Muslim soliders and cops?
What does any of that have to do with it? Do you know nothing about apartheid at all?

I know one thing - Anyone who says Israel is an apartheid state - while Israel is the only nation in the region which provides rights to all minorities within it - has absolutley ZERO knowledge about Apartheid.

You are like those people who call 'Fascist' without even knowing what Fascism is
I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid regime and I've been to Israel twice. You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Make no mistake, Israel is running an apartheid society and will soon be up to full Apartheid government standards.

Just because you felt so? Moron, you claim something? Just back your words. Why is Israel an apartheid state?
By pushing Palestinians out in order to make way for Jews, Israel is creating "townships".

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Occupation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OK, All I'm asking for is ONE clear example of "apartheid."

(COMMENT)

IF
it is so cut'n'dry that Israel is an "Apartheid State" THEN you should be able to give me one clear example.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

By pushing Palestinians out in order to make way for Jews, Israel is creating "townships".

Wait, where and how exactly does Israel push Palestinians out in order to make way for Jews?

My question is: Did the Zionist think the U.S. would retaliate against the Arabs without confirmation or did they think the U.S. would simply assume the Arabs did it and log it in for future retaliation?
I turned 20 the summer Liberty was attacked, and I don't remember any news coverage of the event. Apparently the NYT reported an "accidental" attack without providing any details.
648ab17c2a5e55558d4ecff9b950c774.jpg

It isn't clear where that assault was planned.

Apparently the plan worked only if every American on board died, and that part didn't work out. If anyone in either government has the slightest desire to uncover the truth, it would seem they would hold public hearings before all eyewitnesses die of old age?

Most people (significant majority) if given the thumbnail view of the Israeli and Palestinian conflict would not be able to distinguish the difference between:

◈ A barrier erected between two different races …◈ A separation erected between two different nationalities …
Israel would appear to have a different definition of "nationality" than other states?

Understanding Israel’s deception regarding citizenship vs. Jewish nationality – Mondoweiss

"Israel does not, repeat, does not, recognize an Israeli nationality.

"But we Israelis do have a notation in our passports that says: ‘Nationality – Israeli’.

"How can this be?

"It is so, because Israel is lying.

"Israel defines ‘Jewish’ as a Nationality, along with over 130 other ‘Nationalities’ including ‘Arab’.

"The purpose of this is to reserve exclusive national rights to Jews only, in the Nation State of the Jewish People.

"The ‘national’, institutionalized tie of Jews all over the world, by the Jewish state of Israel, is thus sweeping and extra-territorial."

SUBTOPIC: Preference for War
⁜→ georgephillip, et al,

BLUF: My Dear Friend, I'm am a Retire from Military Service
(US Army), after being in the uniformed service, I also served in a civilian capacity. Believe me when I say, (having service my country in such places like Da Nang, Quang Tri, Kabul, Baghdad, and Sanaa) that no one was more afraid than me.

Not if a few people make more money by perpetuating the Zionist occupation of Palestine.
Does it make $ense the greatest purveyor of violence in this world would prefer war over peace?
(COMMENT)

I like that (he said sarcastically) "greatest purveyor of violence." I wished I were that elegant.

There are somewhere between 75 and 100 million AK-47s worldwide — or one for every 60 people on earth.
........................................................................................................From combat zones to inner city ganglands,
........................................................................................................the AK-47 has had a pervasive effect.
.......................................................................................................By The Globalist, December 24, 2013

You may have heard, the world is a very dangerous place. The source of the weapons is not the original cause for the political violence. It is the people themself. Whether it is the Shi'ite 'vs' Sunni or Jihadist 'vs' Americans → the catalyst was the emotion of the time set-off by some incitement to violence and brought harm.

When peace is so close at hand, it is the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters that brings the Kalashnikova (AK-47) and Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher (RPG-7V) to the table. The Arab Palestinian is not looking for peace.

The Palestinian Authority (PA) advocates for the continuation of the position that “Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.”

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Preference for War
⁜→ georgephillip, et al,

BLUF: The domestic interpretation of "citizen" 'vs' "nationality" are Israeli specific. There is not deception.

Most people (significant majority) if given the thumbnail view of the Israeli and Palestinian conflict would not be able to distinguish the difference between:

◈ A barrier erected between two different races …
◈ A separation erected between two different nationalities …
Israel would appear to have a different definition of "nationality" than other states?

nationality • This is a term of art denoting the legal connection between an individual and a State. ‘According to the practice of States, to arbitral and judicial decisions and to the opinions of writers, nationality is a legal bond having as its basis a social fact of attachment, a genuine connection of existence, interests and sentiments, together with the existence of reciprocal rights and duties. It may be said to constitute the juridical expression of the fact that the individual upon whom it is conferred, either directly by law or as a result of the act of the authorities, is in fact more closely connected with the population of the State conferring nationality than with that of any other State’: Nottebohm Case (Second Phase) 1955 I.C.J. Rep. 4 at 23.
SOURCE: Parry & Grant Encyclopaedic Dictionary of International Law pg 403

(COMMENT)

The question is very specific: What was the original intent? When the National Council for the "Jewish State" made application for recognition, it was made clear in the Israel Declaration of Independence that:

◈ The UN adopted a resolution for the establishment of an Independent Jewish State.​

It is an "Independent Jewish State named Israel." It is all one. When you say "Israel" you have called-out the name for the Independent Jewish State. Beyond that, what distinction that are made by Israel is essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of the Independent Jewish State. That places the issue well beyond the jurisdiction of the members of the UN.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Wait, where and how exactly does Israel push Palestinians out in order to make way for Jews?
You don't know?

My question is: Did the Zionist think the U.S. would retaliate against the Arabs without confirmation or did they think the U.S. would simply assume the Arabs did it and log it in for future retaliation?
I turned 20 the summer Liberty was attacked, and I don't remember any news coverage of the event. Apparently the NYT reported an "accidental" attack without providing any details.
648ab17c2a5e55558d4ecff9b950c774.jpg

It isn't clear where that assault was planned.

Apparently the plan worked only if every American on board died, and that part didn't work out. If anyone in either government has the slightest desire to uncover the truth, it would seem they would hold public hearings before all eyewitnesses die of old age?
I had just turned 20 myself (as a matter of fact) and I was in Vietnam at the time. I heard nothing about the USS Liberty but we were all worried that we'd be shipped out to the Middle East to join the Israelis as soon as our tour in Vietnam was finished. Funny, ain't it?! Johnson didn't tell us about the USS Liberty but was really keen on telling us that we were doing a good job and that we had to revenge the fake report of US ships being attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin.

You don't know?

I live in the settlments, as opposed to you, I actually know what goes in Israel and the Levant.

You don't know?

I live in the settlments, as opposed to you, I actually know what goes in Israel and the Levant.
Do you have an uzi ??

American Jews are dying out due to intermarriage
The only exception is NYC but they are the most leftist

The border Between Judah and Egypt: River of Egypt, Wadi ...

Arish: Arish is the modern seaport city at the mouth of the Wadi el-Arish. Wadi el-Arish means: "River of Arish". A wadi dries up for part of the year and only flows water during the rainy season. Arish is the same location as Tharu and Rhinocorura. C. Timna Mines: Egyptian mines at the time of the Exodus: 1.

You don't know?

Do you have an uzi ??

American Jews are dying out due to intermarriage
The only exception is NYC but they are the most leftist

Hahah unfortunatley no, but I will get an M4 or a IWI Tavor once I get in the IDF in half a year

SUBTOPIC: Occupation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OK, All I'm asking for is ONE clear example of "apartheid."

(COMMENT)

IF
it is so cut'n'dry that Israel is an "Apartheid State" THEN you should be able to give me one clear example.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

See citizenships versus nationality in Israel.

Is "Israeli" a Nationality? - The Israel Democracy Institute
If you are an American citizen, you are also American by nationality. The same applies to the French, Germans, and many others. In Israel, however, citizenship and nationality are—and should be—different. The State of Israel maintains a national population registry in which every resident is classified by both "citizenship" and "nationality."

You don't know?

Why do you call it "the settlments"? Any idea? Have you ever heard of Zionism? Despite you living in "the settlments" I am probably a lot older than you and I know more than you. In fact, I am pretty sure that you are maybe 14 or 15 years old and you only know the propaganda you've been told and I can also see that you have no life experience at all. I am as old as the state of Israel and I remember it from the beginning. I remember how Zionism sounded like such a good idea to me and how I was so happy to visit Israel to see how Jews made a come-back and revised Hebrew. I have probably read more pro-Israel books than you have. Too bad that Israel fucked up a good thing and turned the country into a racist pig pen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back