Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

srael is a nation too small to be pressured or threatened too much.
And our parents were literally digging graves for themselves at the time

in the middle of Tel-Aviv park...
Some of your parents were digging mass graves in the Sinai
49874068ae35b66ae46b625450c298a3.jpg

Ras Sedr massacre

"Ras Sedr massacre (in Hebrew: טבח ראס סודר) is a claimed mass murder of dozens of Egyptian prisoners of war that reportedly took place immediately after a paratrooper unit of Israel Defense Forces conquered Ras Sedr (also known as Ras Sudr) on 8 June 1967 during the Six-Day War, the same day as the USS Liberty incident."

srael is a nation too small to be pressured or threatened too much.
And our parents were literally digging graves for themselves at the time

in the middle of Tel-Aviv park...
Some of your parents were digging mass graves in the Sinai
49874068ae35b66ae46b625450c298a3.jpg

Ras Sedr massacre

"Ras Sedr massacre (in Hebrew: טבח ראס סודר) is a claimed mass murder of dozens of Egyptian prisoners of war that reportedly took place immediately after a paratrooper unit of Israel Defense Forces conquered Ras Sedr (also known as Ras Sudr) on 8 June 1967 during the Six-Day War, the same day as the USS Liberty incident."
Jesus Chr_st! It turns out that Hitler wasn't completely wrong. :disbelief:

Well, yes. Of course. The problem is knowing whose success is it? Nazism was magnificent for the leaders of the Third Reich. The Khmer Rouge was a dream come true for Pol Pot. And the Soviet Union was wonderful for the Communist big wigs.
Martin Luther King said it best
ENUiN7IXsAASrzK.jpg

"Patriotic" Americans across the political spectrum crucified King when he made this statement in 1967. One year later they murdered him. His "arc of the moral universe" may bend towards justice, but that process will be slower than slow as long as militarism, materialism, and racism continue to rule in the "Land of the Free."

Well, yes. Of course. The problem is knowing whose success is it? Nazism was magnificent for the leaders of the Third Reich. The Khmer Rouge was a dream come true for Pol Pot. And the Soviet Union was wonderful for the Communist big wigs.
Martin Luther King said it best
ENUiN7IXsAASrzK.jpg

"Patriotic" Americans across the political spectrum crucified King when he made this statement in 1967. One year later they murdered him. His "arc of the moral universe" may bend towards justice, but that process will be slower than slow as long as militarism, materialism, and racism continue to rule in the "Land of the Free."
You're right. I remember that and the truth of it hasn't dampened the purveyance from increasing since.

Jesus Chr_st! It turns out that Hitler wasn't completely wrong.
Jews are exceptional in many ways one of which seems to be inspiring levels of hatred among non-Jews that result in pogroms and worse. I suspect the Jews of Israel are about to repeat that mistake at least one more time?

ICC opens investigation into war crimes in Palestinian territories

"The international criminal court has launched an investigation into alleged war crimes in the Palestinian territories, including the period covered by the 2014 Gaza war, potentially placing hundreds of Israelis – including soldiers and senior political figures – at risk of prosecution."

ol @ poor Georgie, stuck with loads of commie rubbish that isn't even defended by his Pravda masters who invented it in decades. He just can't learn new rubbish, too many years stuck with peddling the old rubbish.
Why do you think the lives lost on Liberty are "rubbish?"
Are you un-American?

USS Liberty Memorial

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded."

ol @ poor Georgie, stuck with loads of commie rubbish that isn't even defended by his Pravda masters who invented it in decades. He just can't learn new rubbish, too many years stuck with peddling the old rubbish.
Why do you think the lives lost on Liberty are "rubbish?"
Are you un-American?

USS Liberty Memorial

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded."

^^^ posted in the belief that dumping an even bigger pile of rubbish in a post that nobody takes seriously means they won on the neenerneenernetz.

The demographics of Lebanon were changed overnight with the flood of Palestinian refugees in 1948 and 1967. You have never been to Lebanon either, have you?

There are 1 1/2 million Christians in Arabia...

There were 50 Christian Churches in Baghdad before Bush's invasion. Currently there are at least 600 churches and 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran.
I was in Lebanon during the civil war. The Palestinians are there because the Zionist Nazis have destroyed their homes in Palestine.

Are you saying that it is Bush who is responsible for 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran?

I love Lebanon .We used to go there ever 18 months.. Stayed at the Phoenicia or the St. George.

I know.. The Zionists started destroying Arab villages in late 1947.. I guess they looted and leveled some 300 Arab villages.

I am saying Americans don't give a shit about Arab Christians whether they are Palestinian or Iraqi or Iranian.
Yeah...it's almost like the Arabs invaded and tried to wipe out the Israelis in 1947-48...

"The international criminal court has launched an investigation into alleged war crimes in the Palestinian territories, including the period covered by the 2014 Gaza war, potentially placing hundreds of Israelis – including soldiers and senior political figures – at risk of prosecution."
Thank you. These are a few of the statements made that I think are particularly interesting :arrow:

* The Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu added: “The decision of the international court to open an investigation against Israel today for war crimes is absurd. It’s undiluted antisemitism and the height of hypocrisy.”

Undiluted antisemitism? What is antisemitic about it?

* In a videotaped statement, Netanyahu added: “The state of Israel is under attack this evening”.

Oh, really? Seeking fair justice is an “attack”? Is Netanyahu educated in the U.S. by any chance?

* Netanyahu: “The ICC, which was established to prevent a repeat of the horrors the Nazis instigated against the Jewish people, now turns against the state of the Jewish people.”

No, Netty, the ICC was established to prevent those horrors from being committed against any people.

* Responding to the announcement, the Israeli president, Reuven Rivlin, described it as “scandalous.”

How so?

* Reuven Rivlin: “We will not accept claims against the exercise of our right and our obligation to defend our citizens.“

So, if those claims are proven to be true does that mean that he (Israel) will not accept the penalty? I hope that the pro-Zionists - who claim that Israel is a pinnacle of Democracy - are reading this.

The probe is expected to cover the 2014 Gaza war, the Gaza 2018 Gaza border clashes and Israeli settlement-building in the West Bank.

It is well-documented so that shouldn’t take very long to sort out. :deal:

Thank you. These are a few of the statements made that I think are particularly interesting :arrow:

* The Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu added: “The decision of the international court to open an investigation against Israel today for war crimes is absurd. It’s undiluted antisemitism and the height of hypocrisy.”

Undiluted antisemitism? What is antisemitic about it?

* In a videotaped statement, Netanyahu added: “The state of Israel is under attack this evening”.

Oh, really? Seeking fair justice is an “attack”? Is Netanyahu educated in the U.S. by any chance?

* Netanyahu: “The ICC, which was established to prevent a repeat of the horrors the Nazis instigated against the Jewish people, now turns against the state of the Jewish people.”

No, Netty, the ICC was established to prevent those horrors from being committed against any people.

* Responding to the announcement, the Israeli president, Reuven Rivlin, described it as “scandalous.”

How so?

* Reuven Rivlin: “We will not accept claims against the exercise of our right and our obligation to defend our citizens.“

So, if those claims are proven to be true does that mean that he (Israel) will not accept the penalty? I hope that the pro-Zionists - who claim that Israel is a pinnacle of Democracy - are reading this.

The probe is expected to cover the 2014 Gaza war, the Gaza 2018 Gaza border clashes and Israeli settlement-building in the West Bank.

It is well-documented so that shouldn’t take very long to sort out. :deal:

What is antisemitic about it?

Investigating Israel while ignoring all the Muslim war crimes.

The demographics of Lebanon were changed overnight with the flood of Palestinian refugees in 1948 and 1967. You have never been to Lebanon either, have you?

There were 50 Christian Churches in Baghdad before Bush's invasion. Currently there are at least 600 churches and 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran.
I was in Lebanon during the civil war. The Palestinians are there because the Zionist Nazis have destroyed their homes in Palestine.

Are you saying that it is Bush who is responsible for 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran?

I love Lebanon .We used to go there ever 18 months.. Stayed at the Phoenicia or the St. George.

I know.. The Zionists started destroying Arab villages in late 1947.. I guess they looted and leveled some 300 Arab villages.

I am saying Americans don't give a shit about Arab Christians whether they are Palestinian or Iraqi or Iranian.
Yeah...it's almost like the Arabs invaded and tried to wipe out the Israelis in 1947-48...

In 1967 the Israelis invaded Egypt while Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen. In late 1947 the Israelis firebombed the Haifa refinery.

The Pals should realize that they've lost, over and over again. Time for them to move on. A people should know when they're beaten, like the Indians in North America.

There are no "pals," there are Arabs and Muslims. The Arabs were given Jordan, the Christians Lebanon, and the Jews Israel.

But Muslims will not allow other faiths, Muslim supremacy is absolute. They already conquered Christian Lebanon, they seek Israel, then on to Spain.

So Lebanon was mostly Christian before 48??

New Topics

Forum List

Back