Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Yes .... well. Speaking in general terms, Israel and/or Zionism considers you Jewish if you were born of a Jewish mother and (in the case of males) have been circumcised. Males who've already been circumcised and want to convert to Judaism must be ritually re-circumcised by drawing blood from the penis in a mock circumcision formality. However, converts are not eligible for Zionist indulgences unless they have been converted by an Orthodox rabbi. There may be one or two exceptions but any road up, a Jew need not have any "Semitic DNA" :auiqs.jpg: what-so-ever. Judaism is a religion - duh - not a race.
You're confused and projecting modern Western terminology on an ancient culture.
There's no such thing as "Semitic DNA".
'Semitic' is a linguistic cultural term.

Religion, also a Western term under which the West categorized Jewish culture.
As well as 'Judaism', but nowhere is it mentioned in Torah.

So is 'race'.

You folks in the West have religions and races,
and here you're simply projecting your theories of blood purity on Judaism,
which is not there. King David A"H was a grandson of the first convert, our royal line.

If for you that's not "clean" enough...who's problem is that?
For all I care since Khan all your Czars are basically Mongols, and that changes what?
Maybe you don't know how to read .... or your English sucks.

Is that your entire argument?
And I sincerely hoped you were one of those Russians capable of an intelligent discussion.
If you can't read or don't understand English then learn it before you reply to something you think I said.

Yes .... well. Speaking in general terms, Israel and/or Zionism considers you Jewish if you were born of a Jewish mother and (in the case of males) have been circumcised. Males who've already been circumcised and want to convert to Judaism must be ritually re-circumcised by drawing blood from the penis in a mock circumcision formality. However, converts are not eligible for Zionist indulgences unless they have been converted by an Orthodox rabbi. There may be one or two exceptions but any road up, a Jew need not have any "Semitic DNA" :auiqs.jpg: what-so-ever. Judaism is a religion - duh - not a race.
You're confused and projecting modern Western terminology on an ancient culture.

So is 'race'.

which is not there. King David A"H was a grandson of the first convert, our royal line.

For all I care since Khan all your Czars are basically Mongols, and that changes what?

And I sincerely hoped you were one of those Russians capable of an intelligent discussion.
If you can't read or don't understand English then learn it before you reply to something you think I said.

You've made up a term,
I explained how it was self contradictory.

Since then all you have is "I was not understood"...
quiet lame of an argument to base the entire theory.

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

I "made up" no term. It is your lack of English comprehension that sucks. Or maybe you're just an idiot with a chip on your shoulder looking for trouble?

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

I "made up" no term. It is your lack of English comprehension that sucks. Or maybe you're just an idiot with a chip on your shoulder looking for trouble?

Wanna give me the scientific definition of so called "Semitic DNA"?
Tell me when you find something supporting your made up nonesense.

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

"Wanna"? Is that English?

Ok, Bonzo, I'll play a round of your silly game. Let us test your reading comprhension: What do you derive from this paraphrase?

"Semitic DNA" :auiqs.jpg:. Judaism is a religion - duh - not a race.

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

Ok, Bonzo, I'll play a round of your silly game. Let us test your reading comprhension: What do you derive from this paraphrase?

"Semitic DNA":auiqs.jpg:. Judaism is a religion - duh - not a race.

Silly game? I've explained how the statements including the terms self contradictory.

It's the 3rd post I'm asking you to back up anything you say,
and you keep coming back at me asking for my interpretation.

And you are to talk about the American "pseudo-education"??
How are you less ignorant than the average American?

One thing is Zadornof jokes,
another to actually stop and think
why such a supposedly educated nation
would so pathetically laugh at ridiculing Americans...

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

Silly game? I've explained how the statements including the terms self contradictory.

I have offered you ample response for you to see that you have not understood what was written. You are an excellent example of an absurd voluntary imbecile.

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

I have offered you ample response for you to see that you have not understood what was written. You are an excellent example of an absurd voluntary imbecile.

No he’s not.

You are.

Deliberately obtuse.

So is 'race'.

You've made up a term,

Deliberately obtuse.
Now? Yes.

It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?
Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Jews began leaving the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

Really, so the Jews from Yemen who crossed the entire desert by foot for fear of being forced to convert by the authorities, and then leaving for Israel upon rumors of return in 1881, even before the first official Zionist immigration, doesn't count?

Why would you need to hide that?
To sell us how you treated us well?
No one buys that except for Arabs themselves.

I know more about the Habbani Jews who worked as body guards for the King of Jordan.

You should probably look at a map. If I was leaving Yemen I would take a Dhow or go north thru the Asir mountains.

According to A report made in 1999 by the US state department, Approximately 500 Jews are scattered in a handful of villages between Sana'a and Saada in northern Yemen. [2] David carasso who was a Jewish merchant from Thessaloniki , spent his years 1874–9 in Yemen, and described the Saada Jews as a “warrior Jews”, he also mentioned the good relationship between the Arabs of the area and the Saada community Jews.
History of the Jews in Saada - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_community_of_Saada

Not nearly enough; there are still Mullahs and terrorists walking around.
What percentage of Muslim women and children murdered, maimed, or displaced by US weapons have been Mullahs or terrorists?
What % are raped and murdered by Mullahs and girls aren’t allowed to go to school past the age of 8. Great ideology....

What a stupid lie.
Only in your brainwashed mind, Islamist

Syria is the Syrian government's fault. Do you support Assad?
No, just like I don't support Trump, Biden, Bush, Obama, or Clinton. Syria was destroyed by the US invasion/occupation of Iraq and it was not accidental.
Participants_in_Syrian_Civil_War-en.svg

Foreign involvement in the Syrian civil war
Assad blew up his own country, it was on TV. Do you have one? Or do you just look at your camel when it gets dark?

Bashar isn't in charge. His bother Mehr controls the military and the police and he is as savage as his father Hayfez was.

No, just like I don't support Trump, Biden, Bush, Obama, or Clinton. Syria was destroyed by the US invasion/occupation of Iraq and it was not accidental.

Assad blew up his own country, it was on TV. Do you have one? Or do you just look at your camel when it gets dark?

Bashar isn't in charge. His bother Mehr controls the military and the police and he is as savage as his father Hayfez was.
Not surprised to hear that, Bashar doesn't look like he has the balls for it.

Not surprised to hear that, Bashar doesn't look like he has the balls for it.

Barbara Walters interviewed him for an hour. Must have been late 2011.. He appeared to be on valium.. When she asked questions about what was happening he said it wasn't him, it was the government.

Barbara Walters' 2011 interview with Syrian President ...

Barbara Walters' 2011 interview with Syrian President ...
Transcript for Barbara Walters' 2011 interview with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad Mr. President you have invited us to Damascus. And you have not given an interview.

Well, I've been to Haifa, Tel Aviv and Eilat so they really don't need a new beach but I guess if they acquire the Gaza they can change the name to Aza and build some high-risers, and stock the place with felafel stands and tourist trap shyster souvenir shops.
I have never been to Palestine, but Gaza beachfront appears to be very valuable. There are also off-shore natural gas deposits, I think?

Well, I've been to Haifa, Tel Aviv and Eilat so they really don't need a new beach but I guess if they acquire the Gaza they can change the name to Aza and build some high-risers, and stock the place with felafel stands and tourist trap shyster souvenir shops.
I have never been to Palestine, but Gaza beachfront appears to be very valuable. There are also off-shore natural gas deposits, I think?
Oh! In that case, Israel is itching to get their grubby little hands on it for certain. With 7 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves already, Israel doesn't really need it but will no doubt be bent on depriving the Palestinians of it.

Oh! In that case, Israel is itching to get their grubby little hands on it for certain. With 7 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves already, Israel doesn't really need it but will no doubt be bent on depriving the Palestinians of it.

Why, do they deserve any?
You russkies made them up, you give them your gas.
And btw we're soon returning to Gaza, it's a matter of generation.

Maybe that will make the OP look less full of it.
Until then noone with any Jewish garb can enter that hole, so much for "Jewish supremacy".

Last edited:
It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?
Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Jews began leaving the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

Really, so the Jews from Yemen who crossed the entire desert by foot for fear of being forced to convert by the authorities, and then leaving for Israel upon rumors of return in 1881, even before the first official Zionist immigration, doesn't count?

Why would you need to hide that?
To sell us how you treated us well?
No one buys that except for Arabs themselves.

I know more about the Habbani Jews who worked as body guards for the King of Jordan.

You should probably look at a map. If I was leaving Yemen I would take a Dhow or go north thru the Asir mountains.

According to A report made in 1999 by the US state department, Approximately 500 Jews are scattered in a handful of villages between Sana'a and Saada in northern Yemen. [2] David carasso who was a Jewish merchant from Thessaloniki , spent his years 1874–9 in Yemen, and described the Saada Jews as a “warrior Jews”, he also mentioned the good relationship between the Arabs of the area and the Saada community Jews.
History of the Jews in Saada - Wikipedia
View attachment 463986

What does a handful of Jews guarding a British protectorate,
have to do with the common fate and condition in which the
Jewish community lived under the Muslim rule?

Will you bring Salah a-Din's physician, Maimonides, as well, who was forced to convert?
Or maybe tell us why Yemeni Jews protected a Jordanian king and not a Yemeni one, and why did the rest of the community there had to leave their villages and cross the entire desert by foot?

Muslim supremacists are so desperate to hide their part in initiating modern Zionism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back