Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Yes, and introducing alternative currencies to the petro-dollar is (it seems) what lies behind the wars and/or war-like conditions with Irak, Iran, Venezuela, Russia, China, etc. As I said, the U.S. conducts its business by Mafia principles
The US started down the Mafia path in the wake of WWI. Unlike other conflicts, the US demanded is allies pay their war debts. This meant France and England were forced to loot the German economy, setting in motion a chain of events that culminated with the rise of Hitler. It's interesting how the US controlled the global economy when it was in a creditor position after WWI and WWII, and it still rules today in spite of becoming a debtor state.:eek:

Israel makes the worlds best tanks , the merkava
Israel produces its own ammunition and guns

Israel has the best subs from Germany
Israel gets its planes from America
How many illegal nuclear weapons does Israel have?
da-bomb-640x400.jpg

Israel now has 80 nuclear warheads, report says

I am sure it was a complete accident and the bullet may have ricocheted off the ground
Don't think so.
Jews are good shots.

The protest dispersed. Then an Israeli sniper shot a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the head

"From 100 meters away, an IDF soldier shot a boy in the head in the West Bank village of Kafr Qaddum. The bullet exploded into dozens of fragments in the child's brain and he's now in an induced coma."
Very sad and tragic and I am sure the IDF will be looking in

In the USA NAVY we call that one an accident of war. Please address me as LCDR ----well, --separated ---so former LCDR
You've never explained why every surviving crew member of Liberty believes Israel's attack was deliberate. What do you know that every eyewitness (victim) of Israel's terrorism doesn't?

USS Liberty Survivors: Our Story (Video 1989) - IMDb
If Jews don’t have a nation then we could see a second Holocaust and I am sure you don’t want that

The arabs should stay in "Palestine" and leave Israel alone. Otherwise, they just get pounded again... They should all get on their magic carpets and fly to Syria or Jordan. Hell, they can have Turkey if they can beat up their dictator, which I doubt, they let their children do their fighting for them.
Palestine for Palestinians.
Jews will always have New York.

1614473250840.jpeg

"BDS demands that Israel allow the Palestinian refugees displaced in the 1948 war to return to what is now Israel.[53] The international community has repeatedly reaffirmed the refugees' right to return, but Israel has prevented them from returning."

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions - Wikipedia

.... the U.S. conducts its business by Mafia principles
The US started down the Mafia path in the wake of WWI. Unlike other conflicts, the US demanded is allies pay their war debts. This meant France and England were forced to loot the German economy, setting in motion a chain of events that culminated with the rise of Hitler. It's interesting how the US controlled the global economy when it was in a creditor position after WWI and WWII, and it still rules today in spite of becoming a debtor state.:eek:
A damned good observation. I've always maintained that the U.S. "started down the Mafia path" in the wake of WW II but your theory is much more insightful because it includes the groundwork for my own conviction in that it reveals how (and why) France and the UK had Weimar in a death grip in the first place.

Forum List

Back