Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Village is missing its idiot. You ready to go back?
Jews are killing the Dead Sea
DSCN9552.jpg

Aren't you proud?o_O

quite a FEAT-----that and the stealing of clouds from Iran and TRAINED SNAKES division of the
Israeli army

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

lol, so why exactly is Jewish Supremacy worse than Islamo-Nazi supremacy? I nevercease to laugh at commie memes and narratives; they're just so stupid and inane, as if they think they can fool anybody into believing they have morals and principles.

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

lol, so why exactly is Jewish Supremacy worse than Islamo-Nazi supremacy? I nevercease to laugh at commie memes and narratives; they're just so stupid and inane, as if they think they can fool anybody into believing they have morals and principles.

what I like about the islamonazi meme "jewish supremacy from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea" is how IMPRESSIVE it sounds------actually----walking distance for me----I am a country girl

Next.....Find something from 1947 until 1967...20 year span where someone was called a Palestinian.
The Jews of Palestine referred to themselves as Palestinians, Moron. Why are you wasting time on this thread?

Palestinian Jews - Wikipedia

"After the establishment of Israel in 1948, the Jews of Mandatory Palestine became Israeli citizens, and the term 'Palestinian Jews' has largely fallen into disuse and is somewhat defunct, in favor of the term Israeli Jews."

Don’t care. If it upsets radical Islamists it warms my heart. Like your pain and all these posts you waste your time posting and researching makes me feel great.
Why would radical Islamists be upset about this act of Jewish terror?
3447551.jpg

Why American leaders ignore Israeli forces' attack on U.S. Navy in 1967?

In the USA NAVY we call that one an accident of war. Please address me as LCDR ----well, --separated ---so former LCDR

what I like about the islamonazi meme "jewish supremacy from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea" is how IMPRESSIVE it sounds------actually----walking distance for me----I am a country girl
How long since you walked 15 miles, Girl?

about 20 years------when I was younger. Now I rarely do more than 5 miles

Yes, it is indeed small, but they use what they have very well, while the PLO has to have Israelis and Europe build toilets and roads for them.

Next.....Find something from 1947 until 1967...20 year span where someone was called a Palestinian.
The Jews of Palestine referred to themselves as Palestinians, Moron. Why are you wasting time on this thread?

Palestinian Jews - Wikipedia

"After the establishment of Israel in 1948, the Jews of Mandatory Palestine became Israeli citizens, and the term 'Palestinian Jews' has largely fallen into disuse and is somewhat defunct, in favor of the term Israeli Jews."

right Georgie----jews living in what the ROMANS renamed JUDEA as Palestine----used the same
moniker for themselves as did the rest of the world. What is your point?

Yup. And the Jews have been kicking Arab asses ever since.
With help from Uncle Sam.

Not really; the first war it was the Czechs who saved them with arms sales, and the French arms in '56 and '67, along with some of their own gear. I still think those small French AMX AV's are the coolest little tanks ever, very fast for their day.

Don’t care. If it upsets radical Islamists it warms my heart. Like your pain and all these posts you waste your time posting and researching makes me feel great.
Why would radical Islamists be upset about this act of Jewish terror?
3447551.jpg

Why American leaders ignore Israeli forces' attack on U.S. Navy in 1967?

Ah yes, another old myth exploded so many times only the totally shameless would still bring up that silly bullshit spin. lol

Forum List

Back