Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Jesus.. You are stupid. See the Palestine Papers, Avalon Project, Yale.
You communicating with a troll who has no interest in confronting his ignorance.

Help your girl out, show her where in the UN Charter they mentioned Palestine.

It would be very hard for Israeli politicians to debate the NAME of their country as "ISRAEL" vs "PALESTINE" for several reasons----one being that
arabic speaking arabs have a hard time pronouncing
the letter "P" (interestingly, I have never come across an arabic speaking jew who has that sort of
problem). Another problem is the very laborious
spelling, in Hebrew, of the word "PALESTINE" "israel" in hebrew is only five letters. RE: "palestine"----I did, once, encounter it. It took several minutes
for me to FIGURE IT OUT---that it has so many letters,
marks it as a foreign word.

Complete nonsense , you buffoon
Only used it for training .
Training for what?
378851456.jpg

Killing children?
Is that kosher:omg:

The protest dispersed. Then an Israeli sniper shot a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the head

Jesus.. You are stupid. See the Palestine Papers, Avalon Project, Yale.
You communicating with a troll who has no interest in confronting his ignorance.

Help your girl out, show her where in the UN Charter they mentioned Palestine.

The Avalon Project - Yale University
The people of Palestine play the role of the vanguard in the realization of this sacred (qawmi) goal. Article 15: The liberation of Palestine, from an Arab viewpoint, is a national (qawmi) duty and it attempts to repel the Zionist and imperialist aggression against the Arab homeland, and aims at the elimination of Zionism in Palestine.

Your buddy George said the UN violated its Charter by not calling for elections in Palestine.
If you can't find proof to help him.......what are you doing?

..... being successful is good. You're just a loser. Like the Pals. So you whine. Like the Pals.
I see. I understand your mindset now. Thank you. Six million "losers" during the Holocaust and generations of their decedents being "whiners" ever since. Like you. :poke:

..... being successful is good. You're just a loser. Like the Pals. So you whine. Like the Pals.
I see. I understand your mindset now. Thank you. Six million "losers" during the Holocaust and generations of their decedents being "whiners" ever since. Like you. :poke:
No, Jews are winners. Too bad for you, you commie bastard.

Are you Sunni or Shia?
Neither.
Are you a religious or ethnic Jew?
My parents are both Jewish. I am Jewish. In terms of religion I am not overly religious. My ancient ancestors are from Israel but recent ancestors are from the old Soviet Union. My grandmother had a sister in Germany and one in Israel. We are quite diverse.

What school failed to teach you that there were 6 million Jewish "losers" in the holocaust? And come on .... you Jews have been "whining" about it for more than 70 years. It's your own definition of loser and whining so you have no one to blame but yourself. BTW: I am not a communist and my parents were married so you are 0 for 4, you dimwitted kadokhes.
:meow:

It was the Stern Gang who wrote to Hitler promising support when he won the war, wasn't it?
That's my understanding...

Lehi (militant group) - Wikipedia

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine"

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany,

That's awful! Who did Lehi think they were, the Soviet Union?

In letters to Hitler they promise him a friend in the region after he won the war.

Stalin and Hitler divided Poland.........
surada probably parties with Muslims so forget about facts.

Surada admitted to having Palestinian slaves but fails to produce any document with the word Palestinian in it from 1947 to 1967. But had many house boys aka slaves from there in 1952? Her words.....the Islamist lies are quite impressive.
The only issue is whether or not surada is a willing Jew hater.

What school failed to teach you that there were 6 million Jewish "losers" in the holocaust? And come on .... you Jews have been "whining" about it for more than 70 years. It's your own definition of loser and whining so you have no one to blame but yourself. BTW: I am not a communist and my parents were married so you are 0 for 4, you dimwitted kadokhes.
:meow:
Losers?
Jews did in 70 years what Europe and Asia haven't been able to do in 1,000 years.
Really...why the hell are people in India, Pakistan and China still starving after 1,000 years?

Forum List

Back