Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

'd like to see them try. We're not pussies like arabs are. They can't fight worth shit. All they know is car bombs. Fucking imbeciles.
It sounds like your reaction to illegal immigrants stealing your land and water parallels the Palestinian response to European Jews doing the same thing to them?
The difference, we won, Pals lost. You get nothing as losers. A people should know when they're beaten. Like the Indians.

The world won't save arabs, we all hate you sand shrimp. Now go get me a falafel.
Send a Zionist.
bd0ad2374cbd4dfca661247cf1c6df86_18.jpeg

They love white people.

The Zionist fallacy of ‘Jewish supremacy’

"Zionism is a racist and settler colonialist movement, which opportunistically coopts aspects of Judaism in an attempt to justify its criminal practices of apartheid and genocide of indigenous Palestinians.

"White supremacy is dominant within Israeli society, which privileges white-skinned Ashkenazi Jews at the expense of dark-skinned African Jews, Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews as well as African refugees.

"
African/black Jewish communities are often denied recognition by Israeli authorities with some members even deported."
Why is a guy wearing a hijab? :dunno:

Excuse me. The Zionists killed over 500 British peacekeepers before 1948.
The British back a Jewish "homeland" in Palestine in hopes of securing a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" at the headwaters of the Suez Canal (India was always their prize cash cow). Zionists had no intention of playing that role and killed their benefactors whenever it seemed appropriate.

Excuse me. The Zionists killed over 500 British peacekeepers before 1948.
The British back a Jewish "homeland" in Palestine in hopes of securing a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" at the headwaters of the Suez Canal (India was always their prize cash cow). Zionists had no intention of playing that role and killed their benefactors whenever it seemed appropriate.

Yes that was the main and illegal British HQ and had to go
I think it was the Irgun than did it but the stern gang was even worse

And Jews like to float in the Dead Sea

Yep.. its retreating because they have ruined the water table.

The Dead Sea is dying. A $1.5 billion plan aims to ...
Nov 29, 2018 · The Dead Sea is dying rapidly. The biblical body of water lying between Israel and Jordan is retreating by more than three feet a year, creating sinkholes that swallow up buildings and roads, and...
I am sure Jews will fix it !!
They can fix things ??

And Jews like to float in the Dead Sea

Yep.. its retreating because they have ruined the water table.

The Dead Sea is dying. A $1.5 billion plan aims to ...
Nov 29, 2018 · The Dead Sea is dying rapidly. The biblical body of water lying between Israel and Jordan is retreating by more than three feet a year, creating sinkholes that swallow up buildings and roads, and...
When will Israel annex the Jordan valley ??
They must have a solid Eastern barrier
It is only 1/3 of the WB

The world won't save arabs, we all hate you sand shrimp. Now go get me a falafel.
Send a Zionist.

They love white people.

"Zionism is a racist and settler colonialist movement, which opportunistically coopts aspects of Judaism in an attempt to justify its criminal practices of apartheid and genocide of indigenous Palestinians.

"White supremacy is dominant within Israeli society, which privileges white-skinned Ashkenazi Jews at the expense of dark-skinned African Jews, Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews as well as African refugees.

"
African/black Jewish communities are often denied recognition by Israeli authorities with some members even deported."

jordanvalleyannex.jpg

Send a Zionist.

They love white people.

"

jordanvalleyannex.jpg

What's the downside?

Send a Zionist.

They love white people.

"

jordanvalleyannex.jpg
ya, and? :dunno:

The British weren't helping the Jews kick Arab ass in 1948.
The British did their part 12 years earlier:

1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine - Wikipedia

"The 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine, later came to be known as The Great Revolt or The Great Palestinian Revolt (Thawrat Filastin al-Kubra),[10] was a nationalist uprising by Palestinian Arabs in Mandatory Palestine against the British administration of the Palestine Mandate, demanding Arab independence and the end of the policy of open-ended Jewish immigration and land purchases with the stated goal of establishing a 'Jewish National Home'"

The difference, we won, Pals lost.

49923.jpg

The only "prize" America has ever won in the Israeli Palestinian conflict were two huge craters in Manhattan and 3000 innocent american civilians turned into hamburger meat.

Forum List

Back