Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

None of that is remotely true. Those people left because of their hatred for Jews. No one was expelled
Are you really that ignorant, or are you lying?
image9-640x300.jpg

The Nakba did not start or end in 1948

"The creation of Israel was a violent process that entailed the forced expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homeland to establish a Jewish-majority state, as per the aspirations of the Zionist movement.

"Between 1947 and 1949, at least 750,000 Palestinians from a 1.9 million population were made refugees beyond the borders of the state.

"Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres."
Fake antisemite news. Jean never kicked people out. No such thing as a Palestinian til 1967.

Of course there were... We had a Palestinian houseboy in 1952.

I visited the Palestinian refugee camps outside Beirut in 1953.. you're doing that awful Zionist lie.
Find one reference to “Palestinian“ when referring to a person before 1967. You have the entire Internet. You lying Islamist antisemite. House boy = slave?

Houseboys are paid wages.. You really are incredibly ignorant and so insecure. Palestinians also ran the Commissary, the movie theater and the Post Office.

You are a lot like Trump.. You are a bully who can't learn.
Link it then....Wages? LOL...you’re such a lying Islamist and that was 60 yrs ago. You must be old as dirt

Oh I am old.. What's your problem? No honor, no education?

None of that is remotely true. Those people left because of their hatred for Jews. No one was expelled
image9-640x300.jpg

"The creation of Israel was a violent process that entailed the forced expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homeland to establish a Jewish-majority state, as per the aspirations of the Zionist movement.

"Between 1947 and 1949, at least 750,000 Palestinians from a 1.9 million population were made refugees beyond the borders of the state.

"Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres."
Fake antisemite news. Jean never kicked people out. No such thing as a Palestinian til 1967.

I visited the Palestinian refugee camps outside Beirut in 1953.. you're doing that awful Zionist lie.
Find one reference to “Palestinian“ when referring to a person before 1967. You have the entire Internet. You lying Islamist antisemite. House boy = slave?

Houseboys are paid wages.. You really are incredibly ignorant and so insecure. Palestinians also ran the Commissary, the movie theater and the Post Office.

Link it then....Wages? LOL...you’re such a lying Islamist and that was 60 yrs ago. You must be old as dirt

My problem is radical Islam trying to finish Hitlers job for him when it comes to my people.

image9-640x300.jpg

My problem is radical Islam trying to finish Hitlers job for him when it comes to my people.

You're like the kid who kills his parents and then and whines to the judge that he's an orphan. The Arabs wanted the Jews to have the best land in Germany after the war.

image9-640x300.jpg

You're like the kid who kills his parents and then and whines to the judge that he's an orphan. The Arabs wanted the Jews to have the best land in Germany after the war.
Why do you avoid answering my question? And your conflation is disturbing.

image9-640x300.jpg

I'm tired of you.. You have no honor and you don't believe in justice.. Israel was born in blood. They killed over 500 British peacekeepers before 1948.

image9-640x300.jpg

I'm tired of you.. You have no honor and you don't believe in justice.. Israel was born in blood. They killed over 500 British peacekeepers before 1948.
America was born in blood too. Why won’t you answer my question?

Love it. The fact that you're so triggered is hilarious. Another victory for moi.
Taking inventory:
View attachment 460327
View attachment 460335

Islamist, you're wasting my time.
You Islamists always run away in the face of logic.

You do know the difference between an Islamist and an Arabist?

Arabist: a person who studies Arabic civilization or language.

Islamist: because there is no Islamic civilization or language, this fucker just wants to kill you.

Illegal is all that matters. Rest is irrelevant. Jews were given the territory by the UK and conquered the rest. Not my fault Islamists are poor fighters and debaters.
Would you happen to know how many Jews who were present in Palestine in 1948 were illegal immigrants (or doesn't that matter)?

The UK turned over its Palestine problem to the UN which promptly violated its Charter by not calling for free elections in Palestine in 1948. Instead the UN (not the UK) arbitrarily awarded Jews 55% on the land of Palestine in spite of the fact Jews owned much less land at that time.

Jews won in 1948 because the cowered (like cowards, you know?) behind a wall of British bayonets for a generation and relied on the British to destroy Arab opposition leadership.

Maybe you would be happier in Tel Aviv?

image9-640x300.jpg

You're like the parent who kills his kids and then whines to the judge that it was an honor killing.

Illegal is all that matters. Rest is irrelevant. Jews were given the territory by the UK and conquered the rest. Not my fault Islamists are poor fighters and debaters.
Would you happen to know how many Jews who were present in Palestine in 1948 were illegal immigrants (or doesn't that matter)?

The UK turned over its Palestine problem to the UN which promptly violated its Charter by not calling for free elections in Palestine in 1948. Instead the UN (not the UK) arbitrarily awarded Jews 55% on the land of Palestine in spite of the fact Jews owned much less land at that time.

Jews won in 1948 because the cowered (like cowards, you know?) behind a wall of British bayonets for a generation and relied on the British to destroy Arab opposition leadership.

Maybe you would be happier in Tel Aviv?
Nope. They won because Islamists suck at fighting.

Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions
What about Arab Christians who have had their land and water stolen and their children shot or arrested by the greedy Jews of Israel?
How was it stolen? They were offered the opportunity to stay. This is Islamic propaganda. None of it is true. How about the millions of Christians dead at the hands of Islamic Radicals? There are many Islamists who live in Israel. How many Jews live in mostly Islamic countries?

You are delusional. Muslims haven't killed millions of Christians.. Muhammed said, "Be kind to the Christians. They are the nearest to us in faith".
Same prophet who said to kill those who draw pictures of him? Why is every mostly Muslim country a radical humanitarian nightmare?

Where did Muhammed say that? You have the surah?
I don’t read Arabic but how do you explain Je Suis Charlie and why didn’t you answer my question?

I have read the Pickthal translation a couple of times.. The second time with a Muslim judge to help me.. I don't remember any verses about that.. In Arabia they don't have artistic representations of Muhammed.. but in Iran they did.
Hell, they even murdered Count Bernadotte who saved some 30,000 Jews from the Holocaust.
image029.jpg

"After the war, Bernadotte was unanimously chosen by the victorious powers to be the United Nations Security Council mediator in the Arab-Israeli conflict of 1947-1948. He was assassinated in Jerusalem in 1948 by members of the underground Zionist group Lehi while pursuing his official duties."

Count Folke Bernadotte murdered... - RareNewspapers.com

It was the Stern Gang who wrote to Hitler promising support when he won the war, wasn't it?
Stern gang was to drive out the British and was very small

Steen gang was only a few hundred ..I bet
They wanted the Brits out as fleeing European Jews could not get passed their giant navy

2bn Islamists in the world and 8mil Jews trigger them. Too funny. Thank you for all the laughs.
Pull this trigger
1614116810969.jpeg

"In the freezer of their home in Kafr Qaddum in the West Bank, the family is preserving the last memories they have of their youngest child: a chocolate-banana popsicle and a piece of watermelon on a toothpick.

"Abd el-Rahman Shatawi had bought them about half an hour before an Israel Defense Forces sniper knelt on the slope of the rocky hill overlooking the village, and from a distance of 100 meters fired one live round into the 9-year-old’s head. The bullet exploded into dozens of pieces of shrapnel in his brain."

The protest dispersed. Then an Israeli sniper shot a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the head

2bn Islamists in the world and 8mil Jews trigger them. Too funny. Thank you for all the laughs.
Pull this trigger
View attachment 460833
"In the freezer of their home in Kafr Qaddum in the West Bank, the family is preserving the last memories they have of their youngest child: a chocolate-banana popsicle and a piece of watermelon on a toothpick.

"Abd el-Rahman Shatawi had bought them about half an hour before an Israel Defense Forces sniper knelt on the slope of the rocky hill overlooking the village, and from a distance of 100 meters fired one live round into the 9-year-old’s head. The bullet exploded into dozens of pieces of shrapnel in his brain."

The protest dispersed. Then an Israeli sniper shot a 9-year-old Palestinian boy in the head
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Islamist propaganda.

Forum List

Back