Jewish passengers refuse mask on flight

And yes, I believe GW and a whole shitload of people knew the WTC was going to be attacked.
Bush had just won a hotly contested election that was decided in the Supreme Court. He was highly unpopular in certain quarters--not least among the federal bureaucracy. It beggars belief that this brand new president would immediately launch the greatest terrorist attack in history against the heart of the financial center of his own country. Even more unlikely that, among the "shitload" of people who "knew" about the pending attack, not one would come forward and alert the news media to the dastardly plans of this weak, hated, intellectually mediocre, rogue president.
Rice and Cheney were being investigated because they held insurance policies on the commercial properties in the area.
Of course, those investigations vanished very quickly.

What is so bizarre is that with the exception of diamond district and the now obsolete SLR camera market, what income streams do the racist jewish folks have? Williamsburg for example looks like a Twilight Zone movie of some kind. Inbred folks, churning out more inbred folks taught from birth Whitey is their enemy, etc. and somehow able to afford rent, food, etc. without working a job. Irony reminder, the Fauci Flu was introduced into the NY metro area by a rabbi in Weschester County and a visitor from South Africa attending a Bar Mitzfa in Westport. I know corporations have been forced to relocate divisions to Israel since the mid-1990's via Silverstein's (the individual who somehow got a 99 year lease on the WTC just before the buildings collapsed) lobbying , so it is possible some normal people were on the flight, insane christian zionists notwithstanding.
Commercial property bought during WWII.
Israel has the highest literacy rate in the world and actually produces products that are used in every product you use.
And yes, I believe GW and a whole shitload of people knew the WTC was going to be attacked.

That is a testament to your idiocy!
So be it.
Whoever owned property in Mid-Town and Uptown NYC raked in billions.

Haredi peer pressure; if they show any lack of trust in God, their families will be shunned.
I had it out with my Sefardic son-in-law as he kept telling me that God guards us.
I told him the next time I'm with him in a car I'm going to do 100MPH on the closest highway going in the wrong direction because God guards us.
He suddenly saw things my way.
In the meanwhile, the Haredi have been as devastated by COVID as any other group on earth.
God must have been on a long holiday during the Holocaust.
66 million Russian Christians slaughtered by the explicitly anti-God communists.

God wasn't on holiday. He was in a Siberian GULAG.

View attachment 448840
Stalin wanted to eliminate religion and the major religion was Christianity.
The Marxists are anti-religion, but the Bolsheviks wanted to exterminate ruling class (Christian and heavily German) and the bourgeoisie--the middle class. The middle class included both Christians and Jews. But for the Bolsheviks, it was racial, as well. Thousands of churches were razed and the clergy hunted like animals and slaughtered with their wives and children. The rabbinate was left untouched, however, and the synagogues continued to operate--some even receiving state funding from the Bolshevists to operate Yiddish-language schools. In Minsk, after the October Revolution, the Jewish Bund simply declared itself the Bolshevik party of Minsk and even performed some administrative duties from the synagogues in which they had previously held their Bund meetings.
The Bolshevists wanted the yeshivahs to spend half the day teaching Russian and secular subjects; many yeshivahs closed their doors.
The Bolshevists were no friends to Observant Jews.

Rice and Cheney were being investigated because they held insurance policies on the commercial properties in the area.
Rice and Cheney? What? Larry Silverstein was the insurance fraudster there. Jewish lightening in spades. And there were SEC investigations underway that were brought to an end with the happy accident of Building 7 also falling down all by itself later on that day.

Rice and Cheney? What? Larry Silverstein was the insurance fraudster there. Jewish lightening in spades. And there were SEC investigations underway that were brought to an end with the happy accident of Building 7 also falling down all by itself later on that day.
Keep in mind that most stories don't remain in the news if the editor wants it gone.
Even today, I get more US news from the BBC than I do from US "news" outlets.

I am sure the other passengers are now infected and don’t find your anti mask stuff very appreciated

Forum List

Back